JUST FOUND OUT IM 7+ MONTHS PREGNANT

Randomrach
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:18 pm 
Post subject:
My due date is 17th of April, I was contracting for 10 hours yesterday then it stopped,5-20 minute gaps, it was ok.My bump has dropped right down so head engaged maybe? All the 'old' people in my family reckon im going to go before my date and a psychic friend told me its a girl in March (still dont know the sex babys legs firmly crossed lol) a lot of butt and woo woo pressure still, that can be embarrassing 'the walk' as tho i have poo'd myself lol - thank you for your well wishes xxx
Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:07 pm 
Post subject:
glad your feelin ok hun, if you are, or have been contracting, then you need to go to your local hospital or see a doc or midwife asap as your still a bit early, baby might need a steriod injection to help lung development if born prematurely, bet you cant wait to meet your little baby now! im due next week and counting down the seconds! xx
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
35 weeks pregnant today but im only measuring 30 with the tape measure so midwife sent me up for a scan, me and baby are fine and scan is showing baby is measuring 35 weeks so nothing to worry about but i feel i have to share this with you all that have been kind and supportive... this scan they found out ITS A GIRL i am over the moon... and looking forward to her arrival Smile
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:40 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations!!!!! not long to go now to meet your daughter!!! xx Very Happy
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:46 am 
Post subject:
Aww that's brilliant Very Happy

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:51 pm 
Post subject:
My god wat a suprise and you dont have to wait long until she arrives massive congrats hun.

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
Randomrach
Posted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:07 pm 
Post subject: WORRIED AND EXCITED
My health is deteriorating slightly, the further along im going so i am seeing my gastro consultant to discuss a planned c-section, iv been in touch with a few women with my condition and 4/5 had to have emergency ones.My mother has never experienced a c-section so cant really tell me whats going to happen, have any of you had one that can tell me what to expect especially after and at how many weeks is it performed, thanks xx
Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:48 am 
Post subject:
got no experience of c sections myself hun, just wanted to wish you the best of luck over the next few weeks xx Smile
Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
what happens on a c-section depends onwhether its planned or emergency.

I had an emergency one at 40+5 (after being induced twice, waters broken and drip installed). This was a true emergency as it was via the crash team, ie they hit the big buitton on the wall and its a big rush from everyone to get you into theatre and then I had a general anesthetic.

However as they are talking about one now, I suspect you'll get a planned one. Basically you'll be nil by mouth the day before. Then they take you to theatre, prep you and give you either an epidural or spinal block. They cover your bottom half with a screen so you can't see. Then once the epidural/spinal block taken effect, they make a smallish incision on your bikini line and pull out your little one. It won't hurt but you may feel them tugging. Once baby out, they will then stitch you up.

Hope this helps and good luck

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Smile
Not sure if you're still waiting or not but i had a section on the 19th March because of a problem with my uterus.
The section is no bother at all, the worst bit is the needle in the hand, i thought that hurt but im a wimp haha! its such a strange sensation, you can talk through it all, and they do thoroughly check you cant feel a thing before they do anything. However you do feel a little scared so make sure someone you're comfortable with is in there with you!
You feel pretty itchy at some point due to the morphine too so dont bother with eye make up haha
Your partner will be let in the room as soon as you're fully prepped which takes minutes but feels like hours and your baby will be in their arms 10 minutes later literally but it takes up to an hour to close you up in which they stay with you Smile
You're moved into recovery afterwards for skin to skin contact and 30 minutes observation and then to a ward. You dont feel pain really however depending on what your hospital is like, i was made to get up hours after the surgery and to go to the loo so the catheter can come out (doesnt hurt one bit) but i felt like they just wanted me up sooner so they didnt have to help me through the night. Keep asking for painkillers every 4 hours when you're due them, dont wait to feel the pain!!
And im not going to lie to you, recovery for me wasnt good, my back is quite bad now and thats the only problem ive had. But you have to literally sit there and dictate when you get home because you cant do much, it isnt nice when you just want to look after your baby but if you do too much one day, you're set back a few days so be careful!!
Sorry for the long message but i wish someone had told me this haha!
oh and by some cheap pads to pop between your scar and clothes, mines healing fine so dont worry about that but otherwise you cant wear half your underwear!
Feel free to ask anything Smile
x
Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:53 pm 
Post subject:
Not sure if your baby is here yet but just wanted to wish you well Smile xx

Randomrach
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:08 pm 
Post subject: ITS A GIRL
Thank you everyone this is Nana here, my daughter gave birth to a healthy baby girl on the 14th 3.2kg thank you for all the support you have shown her on this site, very much appreciated.Mother and baby doing very well... natural birth xxx
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
GREAT NEWS! big congratulations, glad mother and baby are doing well xx
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:11 pm 
Post subject:
Fantastic news, glad all is well Smile

Brittney415
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:18 am 
Post subject: this is SO CRAZY! We went through everything THE SAME!
this is SO CRAZY! We went through everything THE SAME!

I just Googled "finding out you are 7 months pregnant " and this link came up. I wanted to say I know exactly what you went through. We are Like twins. You posted this January 26,2012 and I found out I was 28wks pregnant JANUARY 27,2012!!! I never had a stomach, didn't gain much weight (I was running 3miles a ay at 5&6 months pregnant ) I ate healthy. I had NO BABY BUMP whatsoever. I was just living my life. I even had the Dr give me a pregnancy test in October and they told me I wasn't pregnant I just had irregular periods. This is a trip. Monday Jan 30,2012 you found out you were 2 weeks I had an ultrasound and measured 29/30wks.

We actually had our babies a day apart! My son was born 04/15/2012!

I am just in shock we went through the same thing at the same time!

Its amazing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular