October 2012 babies

GirlyEngland
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, what a miserable wet weekend!

Mary - how frustrating for you having your dates put back, time seems to go so slowly anyway so would hate that!

Tabitha - glad everything is going well, its so good to be able to talk about it and be excited isn't it!

I had my 16 week check on Friday, all fine and dandy but had to have a blood test as one of the children i see regularly has had slapped cheek so that need to make sure that i haven't contracted it, the midwife didnt seem too concerned but she said that if the blood tests come back positive then i will have to have more scans and check ups!

Been on a hen weekend this weekend, first one sober and i am exhausted today, watching other people make and drink cocktails and then going clubbing was not as much fun, however was nice to see all my friends and they were all talking to my little bump haha!

Hope everyone is all ok, xx

Nephilim
Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All, my second time 'round on AB was previously on Sept mummies 2010. I'm preg with my 3rd and only found out @ 14w5d!!!!!! you must be thinking, how the heck did she not know if she had 2kids before!well, i could not fall preg, due tome having PCO and i was on birth control! my OH had a vasectomy in FEB 2011 but never went for re-testing again. so imagine how shocked i was to find im preg!!! i missed the entire first trimester of my preg!!! went to my Gynae 25 April just to check that all was well with the baby and she is healthy and strong and moving alot! my next appt is May 29th. looking fwd to our time together!and i know from my previous experience on AB we never lose touch as the Sept mummies 2010 birth club still until today we chat daily on whatsapp!!!!

oh and i'm from South Africa Smile

xxxNephxx

GirlyEngland
Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:50 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, how are we all?

Neph- cannot believe that you didn't know until nearly 15 weeks, how lovely to have missed all the stressful worrying weeks- and also how amazing after vasectomy etc to find out your pregnant, I think I would have fainted with shock haha!

Has anyone felt any movements yet? Pretty sure I have been but as its number one I'm not convinced its not wind 😄

Am off to the baby show in Birmingham next weekend, have told dh that we may be spending a few quid... Ive been so good and not bought anything yet so be nice to make a start.

When is everyone's 20 week scans? Mine is 22nd May, and really unsure as to whether to find out if we are pink or blue, dh really wants to know but I like the idea of a surprise!

Anyway hope all ok, have a good Friday xx

Nephilim
Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:51 pm 
Post subject:
@ Girly England - Yes have felt lotsa movement already. Will be 18 weeks on monday! cant wait for my 20 week scan on May 29th. soooooo can't wait!

melhonie
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone!

Was Neph, I cannot believe you didnt find out until 14wks!! How excited, must have been such a shock!!

Is everyone feeling ok? My pregnancy is flying by at the moment, I am just in the process of finishing off my PGCE in teaching so I have been so busy!! Cant wait for the summer to chill out a bit - although the time will start dragging then!!

We have our 20 wk scan this wed (16th) Were not going to find out what were having either. We didnt with my little boy and its such a lovely suprise! Although all my friends and family think we're potty for not wanting to know!

Hope everyone is well anyway, its good to be over the 1st trimester tiredness isnt it!! I dont really feel pregnant at all now - apart from the ever growing waistline!

Girlyengland - I remember with my first I kept felling windy type movements from about this stage and just kept thinking it cant be movements but you will see as time passes those feelings keep getting stronger and stronger and you realise it was your baby you were feeling all along!!! So exciting!

xx

melhonie
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:56 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry that first line was supposed to say "wow Neph" not was neph!!

GirlyEngland
Posted: Sat May 19, 2012 5:06 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, hope you're all well? It's very quiet on here haha!

Had such a fab day yesterday, we went to the baby show in Birmingham and have ordered the pram and car seat, very exciting! Also got some cute little bibs, a grobag and a carseat wrap whxich says '2012 pride and joy' on it and it's red, white and blue so dh loved that!

Got my scan on tues and still undecided as to whether to find out the sex or not, a friend suggested getting the sonographer to write it down and put it in an envelope so we can open it at a later date if we want too... Are any of you finding out?

Am waking up so early at the moment, 5.30am every mining this week, not impressed although guess i'd better get used to it haha!

Xx

Nephilim
Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All,

Hope you're all well.... been sick with the flu. Melhonie, how'd the scan go? is every1 else okay? Very quiet on here.....

xxNephxx Smile

GirlyEngland
Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Neph, are you feeling better now- having the flu must be rubbish when you can only have paracetomol.

It has been very quiet on here, hope everyone is ok!? Think we are the quietest group on here....

I had my scan last tues and all good with bub, we resisted finding out if we are pink or blue but may go for a private scan later on as dh was gutted we didn't find out!

Hope everyone's scans go well... Over half way woo hoo!!

x

Nephilim
Posted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hey! Glad your scan went well GirlyEngland....got me some cough syrup at the pharmacy so that at least helps....we are the quietest group on here lol! I know it'll get busier..

xxNephxx

GirlyEngland
Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, still so quiet on here!

Time is passing, we must all be over halfway now.

I just have to share that I saw my bump kick while laying in bed last night, weirdest thing ever!

Hope all of you are good x

Twigs
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
saw my baby move last night aswell. really weird.
heard the heartbeat again today and it was really loud and clear so all good.
had a down week but feeling much better now.
how is everyone else?
Tabitha2316
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hope all is well with everyone. We just recently found out we are having a little boy and he is such an active little guy. He moves constantly but I love every minute of it. My belly is finally starting to get round and I just love. I'm loving every aspect about this pregnancy and I hope all of you are as well. Good luck in the coming weeks they will be here before we know it!
GirlyEngland
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:57 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations on being 'blue' Tabitha.... I can't wait to find out what we are having now, only 3 weeks until our 4d scan!

We need a due date list on here ladies, I will have a look through and get put on!

Has everyone had their 20 week scans now? Anyone else know what they are having? x

GirlyEngland
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, hope you are all ok? Very quiet on here!!

We had our 4d scan on Saturday and we are having a girl! Was very cool to see her moving around and opening
and closing her mouth. We went out after and bought the cot and have put that up in the nursery- it's very exciting although I was shocked as convinced we were having a boy!

x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 10 of 14

Jump to:  

Community

Popular