October 2012 babies

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
Just wanted to congratulate you all Ladies Very Happy
GirlyEngland, some women never have any symptoms at all in their pregnancies, my last was so (classic pregnancy)symptom free that i didn't realise until i was over 13 weeks Embarassed Laughing but your backache is almost certainly pregnancy related as the hormones start to relax the ligaments and that can cause backache from quite early on xx
Would love to be joining you all especially as my OH's birthday and our wedding anniversary are in october , but have to wait a few more days yet to find out Rolling Eyes Laughing xx
GirlyEngland
Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies, backache has eased today and I haven't stopped eating haha! Booked my midwife appointment too! Just met my friends 3 day old daughter, she is beautiful and I'm really hoping this bean is a sticky one!

Fingers crossed you will be joining us Nat! x

gt79
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:21 pm 
Post subject:
GirlyEngland,
Glad to hear the back ache has eased! I've been having pains in my stomach (sometimes at the side, sometimes at the front) which have been worrying me, but as I rarely get any pain when I get AF I'm hoping it's all just pregnancy related. I am managing to make myself paranoid that it might be ectopic because of the pain in my side...that has eased today and yesterday though.
Anyway now over 5 weeks which is a milestone as my miscarrage last time was just before.

Gill x

GirlyEngland
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Gil, well done on getting past your first milestone, cannot wait for 8.5 weeks to go past (my point of m/c last time) have you booked your appointment with the midwife yet? The cramping is normal, last time it was really low down and different to period pain (to the point i knew i was going to miscarry as the pain was different). If your worried give your community midwife a call, i spoke to mine today as was wanted to know if they would see me any earlier after last time (they wont!)

Hope all you other ladies are good, there dont seem to have been many bfp's this month so far... x

Laurbb
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
hey ladies. have been feeling really sick some days. on other days i just spend all day eating! i was exactly the same with both my other pregnancies. have been so nervous recently as has a m/c beginning of november. had some sharp pains in my belly so called the doctor who referred me for a scan at the early pregnancy unit at the hospital. could see the sac and yolk via an internal scan but couldnt detect a heartbeat. she said it's probably too early to see it as i was coming up as 5week4 days on the scan pic. so have another scan booked for 20th feb. sooooooooo nervous Question

gt79
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:51 pm 
Post subject:
I have my midwife appointment on 14th March which seems like ages away! But the doctor said that because of my previous history I could self refer for a scan at the early pregnancy unit after 6 weeks which I think I'm going to do. Just to put my mind at ease.
Laurbb, it's great they saw the sac and yolk...I'm sure it was just a little too early for the heartbeat.
Gill x

GirlyEngland
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, how are you all today?

I was awake half the night, think once i was awake, i started thinking/worrying and then couldnt get back to sleep for ages! Still no sickness, but got a 'watery' mouth today, and not fancying anything to eat...

Quick question regarding dates - the first day of my last a/f was Monday 2nd Jan, so going by that I was 5 weeks last monday, but based on cbfm i OV'd on Weds 18th (cd 17) so am i 5 weeks from then? Or based on the due date calulator and my cycle being 31 days i am due 12th Oct and so 5 weeks today.... which one is right?

Am seriously considering going private for an early scan... xx

Twigs
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:13 pm 
Post subject: positive scan
Hi all Oct ladies.

I went for an early scan today as I have had 2 failed pregnancies before.

We saw the heartbeat which was very strong and even got a photo of the very wee one growing inside me.

long may this continue Very Happy
GirlyEngland
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:14 am 
Post subject:
Aww that's lovely Twigs, must be such a relief to see a little heartbeat! xx

gt79
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:54 am 
Post subject:
That's great Twigs! Fingers crossed all continues ok!
GirlyEngland - I think the most accurate way is to count two weeks back from OV and use that as your start date to count from. That would make you exactly the same day as me and due Oct 10th!!!
Gill x

GirlyEngland
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:14 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Gill, that is what i thought.. as much as i would love to say it was from the monday to make me that step closer to 6 weeks, i might go with that... right off to change my ticker hehe xx

Rach2014
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:37 pm 
Post subject:
hi ladies got my bfp today after losing a baby back in december this will be baby number 6 if all goes well
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
Yay Rach!!!!!!!! Smile congrats Hun! I knew it would be a bfp x
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:24 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Rachel, hopefully this time will be sticky beans for both of us! xx

Twigs
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks everyone.

It will be a long 6 - 7 weeks before we can really tell anyone, just in case.

Congrats for everyone with bfp and may you get as good news as us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 2 of 14

Jump to:  

Community

Popular