October 2012 babies

Twigs
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:20 pm 
Post subject:
That's fantastic news girly.
We had a bit of a scare last week with some bledding, but had the heart monitor on and everything is fine. Although I am getting a lot of cramp in my stomach.
Going for our 30 week scan next Friday, so will be good to see baby again.
Hope evryone is ok
GirlyEngland
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:55 pm 
Post subject:
How are you all doing ladies?

Hope your scan went well Twigs and that you havent had any more cramping or bleeding?

Our pram arrived today, seems a little bit surreal seeing it sat there all ready to go... cant wait now!! x

GirlyEngland
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:38 pm 
Post subject:
DUE DATE LIST!!

Trying2hard - 1st
Mrsmcmillan - 1st
Laurabb - 2nd
Melhonie - 3rd
Hectorsmaw - 3rd
Twigs - 4th
Girlyengland - 8th
Gt79 - 10th
Maryg - 17th
EMJ86 - 17th
Carolinew - 25th
KateandJJ - 27th

Neph & Tabitha - not sure of your due dates?

If I have got these wrong please let me know as i will go through and change them, didnt realise how many of us there were....!

xx

Twigs
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Girly
No more bleeding and the scan went well. Baby is at the top of average for size and weight so they say anywhere between 7 and half to 9 pounds.
We have our pram and also ordered a cot on Saturday, becoming very real now.
I am getting lots of pain which I assume is indegestion, but still makes me cry (so how will I be in labour haha). Finishing work on Friday as not coping with it anymore, looking forward to the rest.
How is everyone else?
melhonie
Posted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Girls!

I havent been on here for a while now, I have had such a busy few months, finishing off my PGCE and now we are moving house!! Its been so stressful!

I hope everyone is doing well? Is anyone else on their second and if they are do they feel different this time around?? I just feel like a whale, so heavy and sluggish, I dont remember being like this with James!! Unless you block it out but even walking for 5 minutes leaves me huffing and puffing!!

Not long to go now for any of us!! Hoping for a DD baby this time, dont want to go over again!!

The due date list is great GirlyEngland!! Thank you!

xx

GirlyEngland
Posted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, how are you all doing?

Can't believe how quickly the time is going, 2 and half more weeks before i finish work (hooray!)

Hope all ok, xx

maryg
Posted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies...

I feel like I should introduce myself again considering it was APRIL since I was last in here!!!
How is everyone doing ? It's been the quickest pregnancy EVER for me - until now!!! Seems to be dragging now!! I'm soooo exhausted all the time and just want October to hurry up!!! Been daydreaming about my waters going or going into labour!!! I know it's waaay too early for the poor little bambino but I'm ready NOW!! Anyone else feel like that??
Anyways.. My due date is now the 24th Oct (since dr going by scan instead of my dates) .. And we are having a BOY!!! - was a VERY clear 20week scan!!!!! Shocked

[
GirlyEngland
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:45 am 
Post subject:
GirlyEngland wrote:
UPDATED DUE DATE LIST!!

Trying2hard - 1st
Mrsmcmillan - 1st
Laurabb - 2nd
Melhonie - 3rd
Hectorsmaw - 3rd
Twigs - 4th
Girlyengland - 8th
Gt79 - 10th
EMJ86 - 17th
Maryg - 24th
Carolinew - 25th
KateandJJ - 27th

Neph & Tabitha - not sure of your due dates?

If I have got these wrong please let me know as i will go through and change them, didnt realise how many of us there were....!

xx

GirlyEngland
Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:49 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, hope all doing ok... can you believe we are in September!?

I have updated the due date list - wonder who will be first....

Its my first day of maternity leave today, and typically i woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep, so may need a nap later. Have any of you had any signs of labour yet? I had some very strange discharge on friday (sorry TMI!)today my back is really hurting, but not down at the bottom but at the top on the right where my bra line is, so not sure if it is just where baby is in the way now.

Be good to hear how you are all getting on, we are on the final countdown...yay! xx

melhonie
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone.

Well we're nearly in October now, we might start ticking people from the list any day now if people go early!!
Has anyone had any signs? I haven't although this baby feels a lot lower than James did and he was back to back and went 16 days over so I'm Hoping that's a positive sign!!

Have most started maternity leave now? Hope you're all happy and relaxed!

Xx

GirlyEngland
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:47 am 
Post subject:
Hi, cannot believe we are nearly in October... eek!

I had another scan this morning as baby was breech - now turned and head is engaged which is good... meant i finally had to write my birthing plan and think about having to push!

They said that baby is currently weighing in at 6lbs 9oz... so now i know that she is ok and a decent weight I have started the raspberry leaf tablets and may order a curry tonight haha!

Anyone had any signs, wonder who will be first, can't wait to start ticking people off the list
Smile Smile Smile

xx

melhonie
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

Aw that's lovely that you have had another scan, it seems ages to wait from 20 weeks till you see them again! An glad the baby has turned now though and that the head is engaged!! Exciting!!

Well we found out yesterday that we are moving house on the 1st October (am due on the 3rd!!!) so I think I will be the only one of us hoping to go overdue!!!! :-/

Xx

Nephilim
Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Ladies!

Long time! 37wks pregnant now. Went to see me OBGYN on wednesday past and he said to ready myself from the 3rd of Oct (yikes! Only a week and a half away, EDD 15 Oct)! Baby is doing very well! She is a very very active baby! Head down already, Dr did and internal to check if I'm dilated but cervix still closed shut. Have been suffering this bad pain in my right side. Can't walk properly nor sleep. With my other pregnancies I didn't experience this pain. I suffered sciatica with my previous pregnancies and am suffering now too. Even though the boys were much bigger, but I was much bigger too then.
Lol at Melhonie hoping to go overdue! I'm ready to pop already! Have nay of you ladies experienced any pain besided the usual growing pains? I lost my mucuos plug at 32wks already and it was blood tinged, but none since then. Its so exciting isn't it?!? Its so close now!!!

xxxxNephxxxxx

GirlyEngland
Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:49 am 
Post subject:
HI everyone,

Melhonie - bless you - think you may be the only one wanting to go over, that is crazy moving so close to due date.

Neph - I know exactly how you feel with the not sleeping or walking properly, since yesterday the head has definitely dropped as my pelvis is really sore. Other than that no other real pains, I lost my plug 2 weeks ago too and nothing since... waiting is so hard!!

Hope everyone is ok xx

melhonie
Posted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:52 am 
Post subject:
I know, it's crazy us moving so close to due date but we literally didn't have a choice or we would have list our buyer!! Sad oh well!

Aww I want to lose my plug!! Haha!! Feel left out now! My midwife told me the other day that baby has swung back to back now!! Sad(((( my little boy was back to back and labour was hideous so need to try and get it move back round!!!

Were all so close now!

X

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 11 of 14

Jump to:  

Community

Popular