Re: ANOTHER BFP !!!!

brunettegirl
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:48 pm 
Post subject: Re: ANOTHER BFP !!!!
Hi everyone hope you all ok im going to keep this one short and sweet....Last week had BFP on sunday then monday booked myself in docs did another test to confirm result was BFN did bloods too came back BFN...Doc said wait 7 to 14 days still no period and still having morning sickness try another so i did different brand ( did it this morning using first morning urine) came back BFP 4 hours later when to docs showed them test they agreed positive again did their urine test and came out BFN please help what is going off with my body they still refuse me a ultra internal scan why ???? Any 1 ever had this surely i have not had two false positives within 1 week ??? thanks girls for advice...

Sooo confused feel like i am losing my marbles 1 minute i am next minute i am not *help* Smile
sophie2008
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:51 pm 
Post subject: hi
Very very odd... Last yr there was a thing on the news about some pregnancy testing brands being faulty, and giving wrong result.. it was clear blue... Dont really know what to suggest... Maybe ask GP for scan.
brunettegirl
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:02 pm 
Post subject:
hi quick response lol oh i would not of used clear blue if i had known surely they still can not sell them ??? lol unlucky to have two false positives from two leading brands clear blue & first response Smile im not sure what think i want answers, asked gp for scan this is second time i have asked and they have yet again refused joke or what, xx
sophie2008
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:23 pm 
Post subject: Hi again..
Maybe your gp uses the clear blue brand, and thats why you have BFN when you test. Can you not get a 2nd opinon, or try explaining the issue to the doctor...
brunettegirl
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hi i dont think they do use clear blue they have them plastic dip test which goes into a printer thing lol and prints the result off, I dont know i am confused i would like a 2nd opinion but im just getting upset now as i have been going through this for over two months and they seem to not be doing anything about it which is upsetting me i feel like if i go some where else for a 2nd opinion they will treat me the same lol x
sophie2008
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:47 pm 
Post subject: hi
You could try NHS walk in; they can test you and send you for scan... It may be a long wait at NHS walk in- (Always is regardless of area... lol), but then you may get some answers... Hope you find the answers you need soon... let me know how it goes... keep me updated...
brunettegirl
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:53 pm 
Post subject:
hi thanks for all advise u have been great help we do have a walk in centre down here which i can go to so they can refer u for a scan i might go then the past hour been having real bad cramps that are makin me feel sick took to tablets but they dint seem to be going, i will keep u updated i dont even know where to start explaining everything at walk in centre, Thankyou for quick responses x
sophie2008
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:00 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Your welcome... btw where are you from... Also, tell them what your doctor said, it may help them understand what is going on... Good luck.
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:04 pm 
Post subject:
derby, england yes i will explain everything my cramps are getting quiet bad down my side any advice what this is they are shooting pains, not good day for me today lol im nearly two months late they myt say my blood results are neg so we can not send you for a scan but why would i get a positive a week later all confusing but i will let you know x where u from ?
MarioAndStuntChicken
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:16 pm 
Post subject:
Brunettegirl if you are having bad pains and all this confusion about tests go and get seen today. If walk in centre do not help go to a and e. Am an A and E nurse and we never feel someone is wasting our time if they have had a positive pregnancy test and a lot of pain. Either way you need a definitive answer one way or the other, keep us updated xxx

brunettegirl
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:23 pm 
Post subject:
hi thanks for advise that has reasured me alot last time at docs a week ago they tried telling me i had a miscarriage but i do not believe them at all as there is nothing to back it up cuz my blood test was neg they decided to go with high chance of mis carry, over a week later still having positive & neg tests, cramps & sickness last period was 24th july and still has not arrived i just want someone to check me over to be on safe side, so shell i get ready n go walk in centre now if they no help go AnE still ???? thankyou x
MarioAndStuntChicken
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:38 pm 
Post subject:
Personally if you are having no joy with gp and no joy with walk in centre go to a and e. Explain the pos/neg/pos problems you are having and that you are having shooting pains in your abdomen and they may be able to get to bottom of it for you as they may be able to get a gynae opinion if nothing else. Im just concerned you have had shooting pain as opposed to normal mild cramping and if you were a mate of mine offline would be telling you to get it checked out.

One last thing, take a book. A and E involves waiting.

Let me know

xx

brunettegirl
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:42 pm 
Post subject:
hi thanks will go straight away, thankyou what do i say to AnE ? x just explain everything sorry to be pain as the cramps and shooting pains have come slight tempature rising too hope i am ok shooting out the door soon, I will kep you updated, Thanks

Ps im just concerned as i dont want to waist anyones time but i really do not feel well Sad
brunettegirl
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
THANKS ONCE AGAIN YOU TOO YOU HAVE BEEN A REAL BIG HELP I WILL DEFO KEEP YOU UPDATED WHEN I GET BACK, THANKYOU IM SO HAPPY THEY HAVE MADE FORUMS LIKE THIS X
MarioAndStuntChicken
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
You aren't wasting time brunettegirl and if anyone tells you otherwise they are wrong. Just tell them everything as you have explained it here. Even if it turns out to be ok its better to play it safe.

Take care and do let me know what happens xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular