Re: ANOTHER BFP !!!!

brunettegirl
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:49 pm 
Post subject:
hi as cramping has begun cant stop going toilet there is no blood just slimy brown stuff when i wipe this does not sound good been toilet 5 times in last half hour not alot of brown stuff just when i wipe could this be related to the cramps ? x
MarioAndStuntChicken
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hard to say from here hon, could be something or nothing but without someone examining you properly will not know. Go get it checked out xx

Last edited by MarioAndStuntChicken on Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
brunettegirl
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:52 pm 
Post subject:
ok thanks shell not be too long lol will update as soon as i come back, thanks again x
brunettegirl
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi went to the walk in centre told the doctor there everything was very understanding said that it sounded like i am pregnant with all symptoms i have and not having a period since 24th july he said that i have to go to my doctors tomorrow and demand a blood test and tell them i have had another positive test, He also said if cramps and shooting pains still coming and going go to AnE where hopefully i will be transfered to a gyne for a 2nd opinion and a scan to check if i am pregnant or not so if i can try and hold on till tomorrow i will be going AnE if pains are still happening, If i can not hold on i will be going later tonight, Thanks for all advice x
MarioAndStuntChicken
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
Well glad its all ok. Shooting pains are a little concerning sounding in early pg whereas cramping fairly normal. Hope docs goes ok for you

xx

brunettegirl
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
THANKYOU AM STILL HAVING SOME PAINS GOT HOT WATER BOTLE KEEP THEM FAINTER IF NO BETTER IN MORNING I WILL GO AnE, FINGERS CROSSED EVERYTHING IS OK XxX
sanam
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:25 am 
Post subject:
Hi, I think u are pregnant, I did a few tests at home, and they came up positive, I went to the docters and he tested and he said it was negative, I then retested at home the same day and tested positive, then went back to docters a few days later and he retested and said its negative as they was a faint line but it wasnt strong enough for a positive I was a week late did around 7 tests and new I was pregnant, waited a few more days went back to docters and he confirmed im pregnant.

I think they proberly use the cheap tests!!!!!!!!! Confused
brunettegirl
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:16 am 
Post subject:
Hi i do think i am as i feel very different and never had all the symptoms before still have pains so i am going AnE today to see if they can help me as doctors are not, i know its such a pain having all these negs & pos also having a negative blood test over a week ago at NO.2 then having another positive test a week and half later im just so confused right now, i will keep you all updated with what AnE say, and thankyou all again for all your replys xx all take care and baby dust to everyone who is TTC
Hollie21
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:27 am 
Post subject:
goodluck for today hun, hope you get some answers!

fingers crossed for you Very Happy

xxx

NicolaOasis
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:07 pm 
Post subject:
good luck xx
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hi every1 just got back they refused a scan yet again they say if i want a scan then i have to go and book an appointment with my gyne at Qeens Med they did do another blood test and examine me doc says my tummy is hard inside and the blood test came back no.5 which doctors say is a negative so now i am still waiting for a period to come so we can start trying again thanks for all your help they were alot nicer at A&E xx
MarioAndStuntChicken
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:05 pm 
Post subject:
They dont really seem to be answering WHY you have had these problems though do they?

Good luck for next few weeks, hope your cycle gets back on track so you can keep on trying

brunettegirl
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hi again i know that is why i went to find answers to why everything i,e pregnancy symptoms, positive tests and pains etc are happening but no real answer from them so there is nothing more i can do really, They said i am not pregnant as my result is no.5, but they dont have answers for any of the questions i gave them, Thats why i was wondering if ne 1 on here have ever had this before Smile x

Im sitting here with gaviscon next 2 me with bad indegestion & feel sickly again, hopefully things will calm down soon, Im just trying not to think much about it now but its hard when you wake in the morning with your head down the toilet or nearly being sick lol
sophie2008
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:26 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Hi, still confussed huh??? Have you tried checking on the internet what the other possible things could be. That way you could speak to your GP and get them to test you for whatever else... NHS direct is a good site, or just google/ yahoo search something up... Maybe giving your GP something to look for will help the problem... Keep us updated ok.. Good luck with that!
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular