hooray!

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Andie. (Know I'm late, just done a search for you and was so happy to find this).

She is absolutely beautiful.

xxx

Maisiesmummy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:45 am 
Post subject:
How the heck have i not seen this!??!?!?!?! rubbish stalker i turned out to be haha! Very Happy Laughing Smile Laughing So unbelieveably chuffed for you!!! eeeeeeek!!!! xxx

andie76
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
thank you so much for yet more wonderful messages Very Happy its soooooo lovely to come on and read them!

amaya is doing so well...i wont lie, the last few weeks have been hard work with her being a demanding little diva (wanting to be held all the time, waking as soon as she's put down in the daytime, non-stop crying) but she always turned into an angel at night (taking her milk calmly, happily being put to bed while still awake and settling herself, and sleeping well - usually feeding 7pm 3ish then 7ish) so we've let her off!

weve switched her to hungry milk this week and 'touch wood' she seems to be so much happier, alot less fussy & alot more content...which is fab and makes me alot happier Very Happy

thanks again for all those lovely words...i'll attach another pic when i get chance Very Happy

xxx

andie76
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:39 pm 
Post subject:
Maisiesmummy wrote:
How the heck have i not seen this!??!?!?!?! rubbish stalker i turned out to be haha! Very Happy Laughing Smile Laughing So unbelieveably chuffed for you!!! eeeeeeek!!!! xxx

exactly my thoughts.....how insulting having a stalker who cant even be bothered to stalk me Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

hope youre both well? (LOVING my cherry!!!) are you back at work? any plans for no.2?

xxx

Maisiesmummy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:07 pm 
Post subject:
haha...the cherrys fab isnt it! Maisie's is still used everyday and she has plenty of room in it. Glad to hear all is well and sounds like she is very good at night! Im back at work and found it very difficult leaving her at first (although she is only with my mum so its not too bad) im used to it now. Maisies 20 months old tomorrow and a proper little girl now....no plans for number 2 yet. Me and OH had some problems and are working through them now so who knows what the future will hold. Im also thinking of a career change so concentrating on that for now.

Will you be going back to work?

Cant wait to see some more pics!!!!

Sorry for being a [*@!#%*] stalker.... haha xxx

andie76
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:38 am 
Post subject:
sorry to hear youve had a tough time. really hope you&oh can sort things out.
good luck with your career change...what are you hoping to go into?
yes i'll probably be going back to work part time, so just 2 or 3 days a week. i left her with the inlaws while i went to get my hair done last week. it was the first time id left her & almost had a melt down at the door! dont know what happened i thought i was going to be fine! enjoyed a couple of hours of me time once id got there though!
great to hear how well little maisie is doing...cant believe how old she is already! im sure she's a real cutie!
soooo lovely to hear from you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

xxx

andie76
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:41 am 
Post subject:
Amaya at 11wks Very Happy

wickytavs
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:06 am 
Post subject:
She's gorgeous hon, congrats again xx
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
awww she is adorable!!! what a lovely little smile!!! Very Happy

xx

andie76
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:04 am 
Post subject:
Thank you ladies Smile. I have to say we think she's just a bit of a cutie!!!

I cant believe its over 4 years ago that I joined AB. If anyone had given me half a clue about the journey we were just beginning Id never have belived them in a million years.
We've been through more heartbreak than I ever thought was possible and its a miracle we survived it. I would like to think though that all the experiences Ive been through, good and bad, have helped me pass on advice and knowledge to others that may have gone/be going through similar situations. I would also like to think that I have helped people stay strong and realise that there is always hope no matter how bleak things may seem.

Amaya is the light of our lives and has given us happiness we never thought we could possibly have again. we are also blessed to have a special angel looking down on us all and taking care of her little sister.

I apologise to those who I have upset by displaying a photo of Amelie on my ticker but she is a part of my family that I am extrememly proud of and want to show off like any other mother. To be asked to remove the photo is the most shocking and hurful thing (in fact the ONLY shocking and hurstful thing) anyone has said to me since she passed away and is something I wouldnt agree to in a million years. That makes this my final post.

I have made some wondeful friendships on AB over the years so will still be reading for updates and will message via PM. If anyone would like to keep in touch via FB please inbox me your details.

Thanks to all those who have supported me through the many ups and down the last 4years have thrown at me Very Happy I sincerely hope that whatever your personal goal is, you reach it very soon,

Lots of love xxxxx Very Happy

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:38 am 
Post subject:
Oh goodness me Andie, who on earth said such a thing. Seeing Amelie on a ticker certainly hasnt upset me at all, why shouldnt you display a picture of your daughter. Terrible!!
So sorry its going to be your last post Andie but can see exactly why it is. I would like to keep in touch with you so Ill pm you my facebook name, we've both been here 4 odd yrs now and it would be nice to stay in contact . Hopefully so I can share a happy ending at some point x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:43 am 
Post subject:
OMG, like Nutty I cant believe someone would say that to you. Im so sorry that you feel you have to leave AB and I wish you all the best for the future. xxxx

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya Andie, I haven't been on here in ages but thought I'd have a little nose and what's happening while everyone is in bed.

I am totally shocked and saddened to see someone has asked you to remove the pic of Amelie, no you bloody shouldn't!! Both your babies are beautiful and you have every right to show them off. Whoever you are, you should be very ashamed of yourself!! You clearly have no understanding of what it is like to lose a prescious baby - photos are the only lasting thing we have of them and to ask to remove the pic is like 'removing' the baby too. Get a fecking life and if you don't like it, tough!! Look somewhere else or better still bugger off to another forum full of biatches, because this forum is full of the most wonderful ladies you will ever know and you clearly don't belong here.
Andie please don't leave because of some jerk, they should be the ones to leave hun not you. Although Amaya sounds very much like Sophie (great at night, nightmare in the day lol) so I know time to come on here is very limited!! But still you shouldn't be made to feel bad enough to leave. We've all been through so much over the past few years and 'met' some wonderful ladies.

I'll pm you my details hun as I'd love to stay in touch xx

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:27 am 
Post subject:
omg have only just seen this.... what the hell how can anyone ask u to do that?? it certainly hasnt upset me at all both ur girls are beautiful and why shouldnt u be proud and show them off.....its what every mother does???

ur so be missed round here hun and wishing u all the luck in the world

lots of love nic xx

teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:41 pm 
Post subject:
Omg I can't believe this Andy I am literally speechless!

I can totally understand you wanting to leave I would too!

I am so happy you got a lovely ending to the terrible pain you have endured to get there

Idon't come on here much more but I pop on to see updates now and again I am really upset to read this post from you, I wish you and your family all the happiness in the world xxx
Page 8 of 9

Jump to:  

Community

Popular