screams n cries! :'(

leneS
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:29 am 
Post subject: screams n cries! :'(
Putting this out there to see if anyone can help as im at the end of my tether!!

My little boy is now 12 weeks old and has screamed n cried when awake for 11 of them. get told its colic n that goes at 12 weeks (no sign of that anytime soon). Tried infacol, colief, dentinox drops n even homeopathic crystals. nothing works!! :'( he's been on every milk possible n now on lactose free but both me and my health visitor don't think its that!!

I think he has silent reflux but how is this diagnosed n what can be done?!? Gaviscon does nothing angle I've tried him in his car seat n Moses basket n crib. when he wakes he screams the house done to get fed.as he's 18lb at 12 weeks which is a big boy.

been told to give him solids already so we're trying that n that's not working

please if u have advice id really appreciate it. im worn out n very very fed up. my 3 yr olds wading because of utter n not giung back to sleep either and me and hubby just argue constantly that i think my marriage is in the verge if colapse !!! :'( we live away from family so have no support either!

Someone please help!!!!! :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Xxxxx
Kenty
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:18 pm 
Post subject:
We had this situation, tried everything you have but told by some mummy friends that had been through the same to go to the dr and ask for ranitidine....within 3 days my son was a whole new baby!!

It is definitely worth a try if nothing else has worked xx

gruffalo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
OMG Kenty! (apologies for hijacking the post) Congratulations! Hows it all going with Joseph?

MAndy x
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:30 am 
Post subject: same problem
Have you had any luck? My 16 week old is doing the same thing. She has reflux and the prevacid helps a bit, but everyone always says that they turn into a whole new child...well...I still have the screamer, and we've been dealing with this since week 3. She is better during the day, but at night she still screams all the time. I was told it was partial colic, too, but I don't think it really is. I think part of it is that she wants to be awake and play with us, instead of sleep. I have no idea. Have you found anything to help?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Getting Baby To Sleep All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular