what do you make of this...?

ParsnipSalad
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:15 pm 
Post subject: what do you make of this...?
Well, here I go ranting again-

So I've been really sick the past couple of days. I'm never sick! Headache, nausea, no appetite, high fever and I haven't been able to sleep at night for about 3 nights -literally, not for a minute, I just toss and turn and then finally fall asleep at about 6 or 7am (for a few hours!)

I took a preg test on the 6th day that my AF was late (Friday) - BFN, My AF came on Saterday. It has been SO light, not to be gross - but it's just not flowing, when I would use the bathroom there would be blood- but that's it. I haven't been wearing a tampon because I wanted to see if I would flow regularly. Nope. So now it's Monday morning and I think my period's done. There was just a trace of brown??? That's like 2 and a half days.
Uhhgg. I have to go in to the OB-GYN immediately! I don't think I'm pregnant - not sure what's happening. Has anyone experienced this?
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:45 am 
Post subject:
i've never experienced this, but some people do have their af and are pregnant, think its usually lighter like yours was, maybe go and see your gp?
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya Parnsip - hope you are feeling better. I had my hopes us loads in August as I had a similar thing and I am not pregnant - the doc reckoned that my hormones were on the rage and this can affect your flow (I had two periods, very light and only 16 days apart).

I came of the pill in Dec 2007 and until August my period was always heavy enough to need a light tampon and liner (sorry TMI) but since August I have used only a liner and one day a light tampon - I've also noticed that I've gone from a 3 day period to something like a 5 day light period.

Now I'm not sure if this means the pill is well and truly out my body by now (I was on it for 19 years and the doc said it could take up to one year to completely clear my system) and this is what my periods are going to be like from now on.

I hope this helps or at least you know you're not alone - fingers crossed you get your BFP very very soon, sending you a hug and loads of babydust XX

Cheers, C

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular