Confused

Caz3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:08 pm 
Post subject: Confused
Don't really know where to post this but here goes

I have 4 beautiful children. 1 girl and 3 boys. 8,6,3 and 5 months old. After my last baby, I just thought never again after having such a hard pregnancy and then a labour and delivery from hell, but I'm beginning to change my mind. I've never felt this way before so soon after having had one of my babies. I really thought 4 is enough for me, but I really can't imagine never having another baby again. Does that make sense?! One day I'm thinking I want to try for 1 more and planning when and then the next day practicality rears it's head and I think of all the things why it's not such a good idea. Deep down I'd love another girl but I know there are no garentees! I am really confused and I feel like I have to make up my mind by the time my DH gets back in June - as he wants to talk about it then. I'm 38 this year as well, so feel I should really make up my mind sooner rather than later.
So basically I cant decide Rolling Eyes and I'm driving myself nuts thinking about it. So at the moment I'm thinking about ttc but not sure if it's the right thing to do. ANY advice most welcome Smile
I'm hoping I'm just going to wake up 1 morning and just know the right thing to do!!!
Thanx x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:31 am 
Post subject:
If it's really what you want then I'd say go for it Very Happy , I think it's perfectly normal for a bad pregnancy or birth to make you think never again, it happened to me with number 5 and for a while I couldn't imagine having another but I did change my mind and had 2 more and have been ttc again Laughing
If you're not 100 % sure I wouldn't go for it until you are though,
I did just know when the time was right for me and i'm sure you will as well ,and you've still got 4 months until June and by then you'll probably be more sure one way or another , although I do think you really can never say never as sometimes feelings pop out of nowhere to surprise you Laughing ,
yes your fertility does decline with age but if you conceived quickly last time then there's probably no big rush to make a decision this time , and given time you'll probably just know whats right for you xx
Missdooolittle
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:21 am 
Post subject:
I think that if you were adament straight after delivery that you wasnt going to have anymore and now you have changed your mind i think the chances are deep down you do want another baby. You have a bit of time before your oh comes home, im sure you will be more sure one way or another by then x
Posted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:47 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou for your replies ladies. I'm still confused.com! My DH has been home the last few days, a surprise visit Very Happy but will be gone again in a day Sad so we've had the chance to talk about maybe/maybe not trying for another baby. He is the same as me though, not sure! He is happy with 4 as it makes life easier with me traveling back and fourth to the Uk, paying for schooling etc.. But he said he would love to try one more time for another girl. His mum has altzeimers and is on the last stage and is bed ridden, it's very sad. And he would love to have another daughter and call her his mums name. I've just got a feeling I'd have another boy though! Not that I wouldn't want another boy Coz I love my boys to bits. So neither of us are sure and I just feel I will know one way or the other one day. I would like to have decided by the end of this year though. I want to loose the rest of the weight I have to loose, Coz there is no way I could get pregnant the size I am now! It's still doing my head in but I'm going to focus on diet and exercise instead of wether to have another baby or not Laughing x x x
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:23 am 
Post subject:
i feel the same one day im like yes i want another child and another day im thinking no but i wont hav another unless i feel that i want another child 100%

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular