Anyone else waiting till the end of the yr?

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:17 am 
Post subject:
May have just got hubby to change his mind about waiting so long!

Im off to get my folic acid pills 2moro and gonna start taking them. Hopefuly we will be trying in about 3 months!!!

Keep your fingers crossed for me plz.

Im not holding my breath yet coz he could always change it back again.

amyxpearce
Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:23 am 
Post subject:
Emmie02 thats so exciting! Fingers crossed for you! x
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:12 am 
Post subject:
Oh snap Laughing sort of Laughing I've got an op in september that should hopefully mean we can start actively ttc again , just over 3 months away Very Happy Not that we ever completely stopped but realistically it won't happen without this op .
Great idea to get all topped up with folic acid first Very Happy
I'm taking everything I can think of to try and get my eggs as healthy as possible for when we start again in the hope it helps Laughing
FX it doesn't take long once you start xx
emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:37 pm 
Post subject:
OH changed his mind AGAIN!

We r back to December or even Jan Crying or Very sad

That only coz hes read some [*@!#%*] somewhere saying that babies born in Sept Oct Nov and Dec r healthier! Some rubbish to do with the amount of sunlight the mother gets at the end of her pregnancy!

I think hes just being stupid now. You cant pick the month your baby is born in or even concived in for that matter Laughing

I dont really want to be about to pop in the hight of summer again. It was sooo hot in 2010 when i was pregnant with Belle. Men just dont get it!

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:07 am 
Post subject:
I think they just presume that when you start TTC it will happen straight away Rolling Eyes mind you saying that ,its what i'm hoping Embarassed Laughing as i'll be starting September and i do want a summer baby ,
June sounds lovely to me as I've had all except one of mine born between September and March Shocked Rolling Eyes and would love to have a baby when it's nice enough to actually get out of the house Shocked Laughing
I agree though with his theory being totally [*@!#%*] Rolling Eyes Laughing my september to march babies were no more or less healthy than my sisters april to august babies Question
, Mays a nice time to have a baby ? then your big while it's still cool and the baby is here by the time it gets warmer Question (my first was due the end of may and just sneaked into June Smile )
Perhaps you can talk him round (FX for you Smile ) xx
Oh and sunlight is another thing you can't guarantee in this country either as we seem to be in the grip of a monsoon at the moment Shocked Laughing
Aimz84
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:15 am 
Post subject:
Yeah me and my partner are waiting until october to start trying....scary!! We only got married in April but can't wait to have a baby....fingers crossed.
Good luck to all you ladies trying!! Very Happy
emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:24 pm 
Post subject:
Well its getting closer ladies!

Im getting sooo excited. Im on the folic acid agin. Well i have been on and off for a few months but now im making sure to take it every day.

Congrats pikidust i see your 7 weeks!

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:50 am 
Post subject:
Not long now emmie Very Happy I bet you're counting down the weeks Cool Laughing
would be lovely to have a summer baby if your move to cornwall comes off as well as they get less rain down there, so plenty of chance to get out and about in the sunshine for walks with baby Very Happy
10 weeks today until my Op Smile (should have been 4 weeks but it was put back by 6 weeks Shocked Confused because the cons booked a holiday so all of us booked in for when he was off got shoved to the back of the queue Rolling Eyes -not that i'm bitter or anything Laughing ) and then FX we can start trying properly instead of just playing at it Cool Laughing
Good luck to anyone starting soon xx
MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:33 pm 
Post subject:
Super exciting stuff! Smile
Had to come by and wish you all the best still - and to ask Emmie if OH changed his mind again yet? Sad Hope so - waiting til you are ready to pop in the height of summer is a bit on the insensitive side of him... Sad I'd have hated it!!! Sad Besides - I don't think Samuel is any less healthy than I was when I was born - and my sister was actually healthier than me when we were little and she's a February baby versus me in October!

Do you think you'll start TTC again earlier if Cornwall happens very soon? Wink Hope so - would be FAB to have a bump buddy if we are both lucky enough to catch soon, even if you are moving away! xxx

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:49 am 
Post subject:
Not been on here while as ive just moved and had to go 8 weeks with NO internet!

Anyway all settled in now and we r sooooo much happier having r own place.

Its getting closer now, im so excited. Going by my dates we should be able to start around xmas!

The only problem witH this is we r staying at MIL house from the 21-26th dec then with my grandparets from 26-1st! Chris is like "its ok we can still try". Im not to sure i feel a bit odd about it but i realy dont want to have to put it off for another month.

What would you ladys do?

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:47 pm 
Post subject:
Smile I would try anyway hun - if you don't fall - at least you'll know it wasn't for lack of trying! Smile Wishing you the very best - I see your ticker has changed - really happy you get to try again - would love a bump buddy for the new year! Smile xxxxxxxxx

dessydell
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:18 am 
Post subject:
I'm 'supposed' to be waiting till nearer the end of the year... would prefer now but HE says we have to wait. Our DD is 3 in June, if it takes us a while to conceive again like it did with her then she may be nearly 4 by time another LO comes along.
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular