Posted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:17 am
May have just got hubby to change his mind about waiting so long!
Im off to get my folic acid pills 2moro and gonna start taking them. Hopefuly we will be trying in about 3 months!!!
Keep your fingers crossed for me plz.
Im not holding my breath yet coz he could always change it back again.
Posted: Mon May 21, 2012 10:12 am
Oh snap sort of I've got an op in september that should hopefully mean we can start actively ttc again , just over 3 months away Not that we ever completely stopped but realistically it won't happen without this op .
Great idea to get all topped up with folic acid first
I'm taking everything I can think of to try and get my eggs as healthy as possible for when we start again in the hope it helps
FX it doesn't take long once you start xx
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:37 pm
OH changed his mind AGAIN!
We r back to December or even Jan
That only coz hes read some [*@!#%*] somewhere saying that babies born in Sept Oct Nov and Dec r healthier! Some rubbish to do with the amount of sunlight the mother gets at the end of her pregnancy!
I think hes just being stupid now. You cant pick the month your baby is born in or even concived in for that matter
I dont really want to be about to pop in the hight of summer again. It was sooo hot in 2010 when i was pregnant with Belle. Men just dont get it!
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:07 am
I think they just presume that when you start TTC it will happen straight away mind you saying that ,its what i'm hoping as i'll be starting September and i do want a summer baby ,
June sounds lovely to me as I've had all except one of mine born between September and March and would love to have a baby when it's nice enough to actually get out of the house
I agree though with his theory being totally [*@!#%*] my september to march babies were no more or less healthy than my sisters april to august babies
, Mays a nice time to have a baby ? then your big while it's still cool and the baby is here by the time it gets warmer (my first was due the end of may and just sneaked into June )
Perhaps you can talk him round (FX for you ) xx
Oh and sunlight is another thing you can't guarantee in this country either as we seem to be in the grip of a monsoon at the moment
Posted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:50 am
Not long now emmie I bet you're counting down the weeks
would be lovely to have a summer baby if your move to cornwall comes off as well as they get less rain down there, so plenty of chance to get out and about in the sunshine for walks with baby
10 weeks today until my Op (should have been 4 weeks but it was put back by 6 weeks because the cons booked a holiday so all of us booked in for when he was off got shoved to the back of the queue -not that i'm bitter or anything ) and then FX we can start trying properly instead of just playing at it
Good luck to anyone starting soon xx
Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:33 pm
Super exciting stuff!
Had to come by and wish you all the best still - and to ask Emmie if OH changed his mind again yet? Hope so - waiting til you are ready to pop in the height of summer is a bit on the insensitive side of him... I'd have hated it!!! Besides - I don't think Samuel is any less healthy than I was when I was born - and my sister was actually healthier than me when we were little and she's a February baby versus me in October!
Do you think you'll start TTC again earlier if Cornwall happens very soon? Hope so - would be FAB to have a bump buddy if we are both lucky enough to catch soon, even if you are moving away! xxx
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:49 am
Not been on here while as ive just moved and had to go 8 weeks with NO internet!
Anyway all settled in now and we r sooooo much happier having r own place.
Its getting closer now, im so excited. Going by my dates we should be able to start around xmas!
The only problem witH this is we r staying at MIL house from the 21-26th dec then with my grandparets from 26-1st! Chris is like "its ok we can still try". Im not to sure i feel a bit odd about it but i realy dont want to have to put it off for another month.
What would you ladys do?
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:47 pm
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:18 am
I'm 'supposed' to be waiting till nearer the end of the year... would prefer now but HE says we have to wait. Our DD is 3 in June, if it takes us a while to conceive again like it did with her then she may be nearly 4 by time another LO comes along.
baby products in Melbourne