Anyone else waiting till the end of the yr?

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:03 pm 
Post subject: Anyone else waiting till the end of the yr?
Just wondering if anyone else is waiting till the end of the yr to ttc?

Hubby said we could sart trying nxt yr. But ive managed to get him to agree to dec now.

I cant wait. Id have another now if i could.

We already have a 17 month old. (maybe waiting till dec is a good idea-that way she would be 3 when lo is born)

waiting4autumn
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hunny
I jus wanna say I feel your pain I had to wait a year and now it's finally here, hubby said last feb we could start trying feb 12 and I can't believe it's here already
So it will go fast althought it will feel like its not
Hang in there xxx
And roll on dec for you lol

ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:21 am 
Post subject:
Hey hun we were originally going to wait untill our youngest was a year old but then decided we didin't want to wait LOL, we started TTC again when she was 2 months but we were not propley tracking my cycles yet, we said if nothing by April then we will do BBT and OPKs as it worked for us last time.
Good luck and i'm sure december will be here soon. xx

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:12 am 
Post subject:
Thanx ladies.

I feel like a kid waiting for xmas!

I just want the yr to end now Laughing

At least ive plenty of time to get myself even fitter and healthier than i did when prg with Belle (we got preg almost 2 months after we sarted trying-wasnt expecting it that quick)
Just hope its as quck nxt time!

fuzzyferret
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:51 am 
Post subject:
me. I'm 'supposed' to be waiting til nearer the end of the year... would prefer now but HE says we have to wait. Our DD is 3 in June, if it takes us a while to conceive again like it did with her then she may be nearly 4 by time another LO comes along.

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:11 pm 
Post subject:
fuzzyferret wrote:
I'm 'supposed' to be waiting til nearer the end of the year...

Laughing i like this. I too am "supposed" to be waiting but if it happens b4 oh well! Laughing

Good luck with it. Hope we will both be in the same club nxt yr! I shall be looking out for you. xx

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:55 am 
Post subject:
I wanted to start ttc this april but looks like it cud be end of this year or early next year.

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:29 pm 
Post subject:
LOL can I join too? I know usually it's when you HAVE a baby that you plan TTC for the next - but DH is the driving force here - he's the one that instigated the 'shall we start again in Jan?' - I'll give it a week of sleepless nights and dirty nappies though before he changes his mind! Very Happy
xxx

pixiedust446
Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:47 pm 
Post subject: Me
Me too. Aug or sept start for me. A little scared but more excited xx
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
my Lo is 19 months and we are going to decide toward the end of the year about TTC or not. Embarassed we really don't know what to do - we feel lucky to have one child and for her to be healthy and a very well behaved and gentle child. If money and age were no object then we prob would but they are. But then again should those things be barriers ? I'll be 34 which I don't think is that old these day. I also had a differcult pregnancy and birth and mild PND and not sure I would want to go thru that again - but then things might be different. Its hard ! Laughing
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:09 pm 
Post subject:
I also have an 18 month old and would like another. Not sure when to have one as I have many concerns. It was easy with Ava as she wasnt planned so I didnt really have a choice if that makes sense. I wouldnt get pregnant in december again as I hated being pregnant in the summer before. I would like to try for one in june so it would be born when ava is two and a half. Im the same as jane money and room for another one is an issue, wish it wasnt Sad
sammie23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:20 pm 
Post subject:
archie is 12 months id like to start tryin again but oh wants to wait till dec! Smile
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:30 pm 
Post subject:
I'm another one waiting till the end of the year. Possibly early next year. I'm actually quite nervous about it. Hubby wants to start trying at end of year, and I know i want another one but the thought of having to share my time with my lil girl and another baby worries me slightly x
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:17 pm 
Post subject:
I still keep on at DH to start trying now. (we r not being that careful-so could happen)

Id love to have one now. Although i agree with you about not having as much time to spend with Belle as i do now.
Id hate for her to feel left out on not loved as much. Or no being able to spend as much time with a new baby like i did with Belle.

Im a middle child and i dont remember ever feeling like this, but i do still worry about it.

I cant wait till the end of the year. Its getting nearer, but seems to be going slowly.

Laurenhoward777
Posted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:09 am 
Post subject:
We have a 23 month old, and we would love to be trying now but I said I want to lose some weight first, which make me work harder at losing it..quicker I'm slimmer quicker we can start Very Happy. But I have the same worries about time with my LO she tends to get quite jealous when iv held other babies in past Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular