Miscarriage I'm devastated and had to have an emergency D&am

Luvsherhubby
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:15 am 
Post subject: Miscarriage I'm devastated and had to have an emergency D&am
Hi everyone..... Was googling and found this forum. Just joined. I was 6weeks and 4 days pregnant when I started bleeding and cramping horribly. I was rushed the the women's hospital and had a D&C the next day after being told there was no heartbeat anymore. I have wanted to have a child for as long as I can remember. We tried for several months before we finally conceived. We were ecstatic. It broke our hearts when I miscarried. We are getting married in 2 1/2 weeks and I was wondering if it would be ok for us to have sex on our honeymoon. Any support and/or helpful answers would be appreciated. Thank you.
Hazaxxx
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:50 am 
Post subject:
Really sorry to hear about ur misscarriage i also just found out iv had a missed misscarriage at 8 weeks so i know how ur feeling. i havent had my d &c yet but they told me not to have sex untill the bleedings stopped otherwise it could give you an infection xx
Jolly
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
I'm so sorry for your loss, it's devastating and so difficult. You have to give yourself time to grieve and also allow for your hormones to be all over the place. I just hope you find strength for each day and know that there are others in the same situation as you and who do know how you feel and how hard it is. I hope you can still focus on your wedding and enjoy your wonderful day knowing that all being well you will have a wee baby in the future. xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular