Cant shake this feeling.

kittiekat
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:36 pm 
Post subject: Cant shake this feeling.
Hi ladies I am currently eight weeks pg and can't shake the feeling that it could be twins. I am 36 and have 5 kids all singles so can't help feel this is diffrent! I am suffering a bit from sickness but come the evening time I look like I'm six months. Hungry all the time but can't eat so much food so I start feeling sick again. I do be tired all day to even when I've just got up. I supose what I would like to know what were your symptoms and when did you find out. Thanks
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:56 pm 
Post subject:
I have never had twins, but I keep waking in the night terrified it might be twins (I'm also 8 weeks) and worrying about paying the childcare fees Laughing Its highly unlikely for me to be carrying twins, they dont run in our family (despite my nan saying they do but I think shes confused Wink ) I think its a normal thought though and remember thinking I was carrying twins with my first pg (I wasnt Wink )

It might just be because your symptoms are different from your other pregnancies which is why you feel this way, its its any help, your symptoms are the same as mine (consequently I had the exact same symptoms with my first too) xx

Xxxpolxxx
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:15 am 
Post subject:
I found out at 10 weeks i had really bad sickness but i did with my srcond. I managed to keep my bump covered at uni until 26 weeks so not massive for twins but im struggling to walk this time that the only real difference x
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:59 pm 
Post subject: thanks
Thanks girls its funny it prob won't bother me other than the fact where would I fit two babies as I'm struggling to think where this lil bean is gonna go or how id cope with two but sure I'll know how many soon enuf. Congrats xxxpolxx your nearly at the end and we are at the begining, hope it all goes well for you xx.poppytops when are you due, is it your second?
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Kittiekat, yes this is my second, my EDD is 1st Oct but obviously this could change following my scan (not brave enough to add a ticker yet), how about you? xx

kittiekat
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:10 pm 
Post subject:
Like you poppytots I think I'll wait till scan. According to my dates I'm due around third october too! I really had a very hormonal day yesterday so I just went to bed early but about half three I woke and couldn't get back to sleep untill after seven and ended up getting the kiddies out to school just in time. So I am tired today but have lost my symptoms its so weird how it happens but sure it does and very unsettleing!
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
I have days like that too, some days I really struggle to do the easiest of tasks but lately I'm having more good days where I can carry on as I did pre-pregnancy Very Happy Do you know when your scan is yet?xx

kittiekat
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
No poppytops i just got the letter yesterday for application to the hospital for maternity care filled it out sent back on the same day. Hopefully it wont be to long a wait. Had great day yesterday done a lot of cleaning even got to stay up till 12:30 wow go me! same today have great energy but a bit heartburny now at the min. But still hungry lots Embarassed
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
Ugh, I'm getting heartburn now too, sent hubby out to get some gaviscon which has pride of place on my bedside table now Laughing Are you in the UK Kittiekat? Hope you dont mind me asking but I havent heard of filling out a maternity care form before xx

kittiekat
Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:35 pm 
Post subject:
No poppytots I am in the rep of ireland. I joined here on my last pg and I loved it to have new friends with lots of things in common and ans to all of my questions. Sorry for the delay in answering I've spent the last few days scrubbing and cleaning but should have a few days now before I have to be that busy again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Twins, Triplets and Multiples All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular