Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome littlemisshopefull
Congrats to you too!!
Hope your doing ok any symtoms yet?
Xxx

I have felt sick all day today and went in a small shop earlier and the lady was cleaning and the smell of her cleaning stuff really went up my nose and made me feel even worse Crying or Very sad
Never ad this with my 1st pg

How's everyone else doing xxx

NicMumOfTwo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:34 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry I missed your post waiting, don't know why I never got the notification!
Really don't want this sickness to hang about but guess it prob will.

Also feel like I'm now coming down with a cold Sad Got a sore throat too, not impressed.

Sore BB's aren't nice either. Hurt to touch, knock, in bed etc and feel hot to touch too. Don't remember this from the other 2.

xx
Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:45 pm 
Post subject:
Oh wow you sound jus like me I got all of that lol cold is finally easing now thou but hubby got it and wants my sympathy men lol, there he is taking pills and throat sweets aving a lie in wat do I get zilch lol.

My bbs r really hurting tonight and the wire is starting to hurt me so think gonna av to go shopping for sone non wired ones.

Not sure wat happened with the notifications Shocked never mind you found it in the end.

Hope your sickness not gonna be as bad as b4
I'm really shocked about the smell in the shop earlier it was horrible lol

Do you think all the other ladies with there bfp will no to come here to chat too??
Xxx

LittleMissHopeful
Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:51 am 
Post subject:
Hi!
My only symptoms are sore bb's at the moment. I am tired but I've had a very busy week so could just be that.

I couldnt cope with certain smells, especially with my first but I didnt have morning sickness or even feel sick unless I smelt certain things.

Hope everyone is feeling ok. Very Happy
NicMumOfTwo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:22 am 
Post subject:
Congrats little miss, welcome to November mummies.

Waiting, I struggled to find this page to start with as you have to click on community and go right to bottom of the page. Normally I would hover over and click on which group to talk in and this doesn't come up. Perhaps put a post in general chat?

x x
Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies Smile Hope you all had a great weekend. Congrats Littlemisshopeful, wishing you a H&H 9 months Smile

We've had a very sleepless weekend, JJ had sickness and diarrhoea that started Friday night so we all ended up sleeping on the sofa so we were close to the loo and the bath for washing him down every time he puked everywhere. Was absolutely dreading catching it but so far so good, I felt horribly sick but only when I was having to clean up sick which is normal for me (I can deal with poo but sick makes me heave!) He's fine now and his appetite is back with a vengeance!

Went to the Dr on Thursday, he has sent a referral to the midwife and I asked if I could have an early scan as I'm really worried because of the last miscarriage. He said that as far as he was aware it should be 2-3 miscarriages before they normally do an early scan but he thought that was silly really and he'd request I have one at about 7-8 weeks to check everything developing ok but that he couldn't guarantee that I would get one Sad

As for symptoms, I am so so tired and have started getting acid reflux already (had it with my other pregnancies but not quite so soon!) My bbs not too tender yet which is worrying me coz they were tender from day 1 with the last two, gonna do another test next week if still no other symptoms just to make sure.

It's JJ's 2nd birthday on Thursday and we're having a bouncy castle party for him on Sunday so really looking forward to that! Very Happy

NicMumOfTwo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:51 pm 
Post subject:
Ah K8 the sickness bug has got you. It seems to be doing the rounds at the moment. Just hoping mine don't get it.

Great that Dr has done your referel, just keep FX for you that they agree to do you an early scan.

I have been feeling like poo this week. I've been having heartburn/reflux in the evenings too and just feel so tired. DH doesn't really understand the tiredness though as his response was 'yeah I am too after doing an early shift'! Lol Still feeling very icky too. And to top it off have got the most awful sore throat and ear ache Sad

I have told my boss at work (I'm a secretary on a building site) because yesterday I went to the loo and went very lightheaded. Just made me think that if anything had happened nobody would even know where I was!!!!

xxx
Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:15 pm 
Post subject:
I'm soooo tired Sad and today all I want to do is cry!

I was bleeding yesterday so have to have a scan tomorrow but pg test still positive so fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Hope everyone feels ok xx
NicMumOfTwo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:24 pm 
Post subject:
Ah sorry to hear that littlemiss.
Good luck for the scan tomorrow. Big hugs
xxx
Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,
I ad a bad sickness day yday not been sick but feeling it so bad!!
Littlemisshopefull I so sorry you ad a bleed, I too av ad a few bleeds.
Im going dr 2m morning to and hoping they will send me for scan I rand the epu on firday and she said bleeding can be very common and to go to dr and they will send me in.
I hope your scan goes ok hunny.

Hope everyone else is ok
Xxx

K8andJJ
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:36 pm 
Post subject:
Littlemiss, how did your scan go today? Hope everything ok.

I have finally started with sore boobs today! I know I shouldn't be excited by that but at least I'm starting to feel a little more pregnant! Only 6 more weeks til I get to 12 weeks and I'm counting down the days! Sad

I went all faint today in town, thought I was gonna pass out! Went straight to the shop and bought a sandwich and ate it straight away but didn't seem to help, so bought a chocolate bar and stuffed that down too which helped a little...I had to go and sit in the car with my head between my legs and wait for it to pass before I could drive home. I still feel a little light headed, but did my bp and it was 121/70 which I think is towards high so not to do with low bp so no idea what it was.

Did you go to docs Autumn? Have you managed to get an early scan and are you still bleeding?

SunnyP
Posted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, can I join you?! I got my bfp on Sunday, due around Nov 11th I think. Cautiously excited! Look forward to getting to know you all and hope everyone is ok, especially littlemisshopeful and waiting4autumn with your bleeding.

LittleMissHopeful
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:36 am 
Post subject:
Hi,
I had my scan but they couldn't see anything Sad , however, they did a blood test and hcg levels equated to 2-3 weeks so they wouldn't be able to see anything yet anyway. I have to have another blood test tomorrow so that they can measure whether the hcg levels have gone up (should apparently double?!). If they have then the pregnancy is still going ok, so hopefully I will know tomorrow afternoon what's really going on.

Welcome Sunny P. Hope you have a H&H 9 months Very Happy

K8 It's amazing what these hormones can do to our bodies isn't it? Make sure you take it easy when you can. Hope you don't get any sickness now you've hit 6 weeks.

Waiting hope everythng went ok?

xx
waiting4autumn
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:31 am 
Post subject:
Hello ladies
Congrats sunnyP and welcome getting a few of us in here now Very Happy
Littlemisshopefull sorry you couldn't see anything at your scan but your bloods were good so that something!!
K8andjj I really hope your feeling beta now I felt like that on Sunday after a shower and it's horrible.
Hope your feeling beta today, do you suffer with bp??

Went dr yday and it was fine but she said they prob won't let me go for an early scan even thou I'm av endometriosis and av ad few bleeds but she would try??. I'm like really??? She said she wood ring me at lunch time and let me no and guess wat no phone calls, great luckily I av not had any more bleeding touch wood but would of liked an early scan to put my mind at ease, give it till. 2m And I'll ring up and see.

Been feeling bit low last few days and can't shake myself out of it I'm really hoping its hormones and it will go soon
My little boy as been a handful last few days and it's really getting to me I'm hoping it's a phase Shocked
I haven't really got anyone who could have him for a few hours jus to give me a break, he's fine if I take him out but in feeling exhausted by 3pm most days as hes up 6.30 most mornings and will not av a nap anymore sob, it's wen we r at home he jus so silly, and won't listen...

Felt quite sick last few mornings but it's passed by time in up and moving,
Jus hoping that don't start more next week wen I hit 6 weeks

Hope every one is doing ok
Xxx

NicMumOfTwo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:04 am 
Post subject:
Morning girls,

Welcome to Sunny, another one joining us November mummys.
Still got my fingers crossed for you Littlemiss but the bloods sound hopeful. Perhaps you're just a bit earlier than you thought?

Waiting, FX for a scan too. I am anxious to know all is ok and never had any probs in early pregnancy but it just makes you feel so nervous. So really feel for you guys with bleeding and previous MC. All our hormones are all over the place at the mo so it's to be expected that you may be feeling a little low. Hopefully it'll pass soon. Having little ones around when pregnant can either hinder or help. They do take your mind off things but never give you a m inute to yourself.

I've been feeling really sorry for myself as have got laryngitis and my throat is agony. It's now making my neck and ear hurt too Sad Wen't to Dr yesterday and she said there is nothing I can do except take teaspoons of honey to help sooth!!!!! I HATE HONEY. Strangely haven't felt 'pregnant' the last few days apart from the odd wave of nausea but don't know if it's cause my throat is taking my mind off it.
Like you Waiting, I'm waiting for the sickness to kick in next week. It was 6 weeks with my other 2 so kind of figuring this'll be the same. At least I may feel a little more pregnant then.

Oh and I told my mum last night. I'm really close to her and just couldn't keep it any longer. Didn't really get the response I wanted. 'OH S**T' was all she said, then said that it's the wrong time, I'm not working full time, we haven't got as much money. Then she said 'do you really think you should keep it?' I was so hurt and upset by this I couldn't believe that my mum said it. Telling my BFF tomorrow night, who I'm bridesmaid for next month, just hoping she may have a better reaction!!!!

Sorry I've waffled on a bit. Just so thankful for all you guys to be able to talk to as everything is such a secret this early on.

xxxx
Page 3 of 26

Jump to:  

Community

Popular