November Mummies 2012

bunny79
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:41 pm 
Post subject:
Just to say hello november mummies !!!

I started the November 2011 birth club as my dates worked out to 4th nov then hospital changed to the 28th.

I was induced after 5 days over and had baby Emilia 8 pound 10 oz on 4th november.

Reading your posts on kicks, scans and buying baby kit brings it all back, so exciting!

Enjoy xxxxxx

lemonrose
Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:32 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations LittleMissHopeful on your blue bump Smile
It's lovely hearing all your news and seeing your pics Smile
My little girl's 1st birthday party went well despite the grey damp day yesterday, despite today being glorious and sunny! Sod's law lol. But we had a BBQ anyway. She seemed to have a ball but has been unsettled ever since. Oh well, probably more teeth.
I woke up this morning totally exhausted after doing so much the past few days and my OH and I couldn't believe how big my bump looks today compared with yesterday! Plus I can feel the baby more so maybe it moved position-?
Roll on my scan on the 27th. Want to know if everything is going well and perhaps the colour of the team (still deciding:-) ).
How was you weekends?
x
K8andJJ
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats Littlemiss on team blue! We find out tomorrow morning hopefully, sooooooo excited! Just hope baby cooperates now, fingers crossed Smile

We'll both be happy with whatever we're having but kinda hoping for a girl so we don't have to keep arguing over names coz we've decided on girls names but boys we're really stuck on, I have names I like but Joff only likes 1 of them and it's not in my top 5 so hoping to change his mind in next 20 weeks if it ends up being a boy lol. We have an unfortunate surname that mutates lots of names into something else. It's Lee, so for example, we both like Deri which is a Welsh name but add the surname and it sounds like Dairylea!

Glad your daughter enjoyed her 1st birthday Lemonrose, hope she becomes settled again soon, new teeth aren't nice Sad

Hope everyone else is doing well, and not too many aches and pains. How's your SPD Nic, heard anything about your referral yet?

Anyone heard anything from Autumn? she's been on in a month.

NicMumOfTwo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:16 am 
Post subject:
Woohoo team blue....Congrats Littlemiss.

We decided not to go to the zoo on sunday as the weather forecast had been bad then it turned out nice and sunny. So have had to promise the girls we will go one weekend when it's due to be lovely. We did her a birthday tea with her cousins yesterday which she enjoyed and loved opening her pressies!!!

I have got my apt for SPD tomorrow funnily enough Kate and it's a good job as woke up this morning and felt like I couldn't get out of bed. Feel like I've been kicked straight in the foo foo by a shire horse!

Also, just wondered, I have felt a lot less movement the last couple of days and across the bottom of my bump is very crampy and painful. Anyone else had this? Or could it be pain escalating from the SPD or do I need to speak to the MW?

Can't wait for our scan a week on thursday but we are both undecided on whether to find out. Having had a suprise 1st and finding out 2nd it's really hard to decide. Knowing what we were having made the pregnancy a little better for me as was having such a bad time but not knowing on the day of having my 1st did feel more special........really can't decide.

xxxx
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:02 am 
Post subject:
Nic, glad you've finally got your appt sorted, lets hope they can do something to help relieve a bit of the pain. I've had a few sharp achey pains in my bump but more to the sides rather than low down, a bit like cramp or something.

We had our scan today and the sonographer reckons we're having a girl! Smile

Just need to book in my private scan now for end of July when I'm next in Stoke and hopefully they can confirm the same thing Smile I'm not gonna go too mad on buying girly things yet just in case and we're undecided whether to broadcast on facebook yet either until we've had 2nd opinion.

The not so good parts of today were that I have a low lying placenta which means another scan at 32 weeks (although that part is good) and if not moved then another at 36 weeks and if still covering cervix then it'll be a section Sad Really hope it's moved coz I desperately want a homebirth and if not a homebirth, at least a natural birth. I live miles from anywhere, there are no buses that come anywhere near me so if I can't drive for 6 weeks after a section then I'll be like a prisoner in my own home! Good news is that apparently most low lying placents DO move by 36 weeks so fingers crossed for me!

The other thing was I have +++blood in urine, at 16 weeks mw appt I had ++blood which she sent away and no growth or infection so she said I may need to see a consultant after I've given birth because they were concerned about the amount of red blood cells in my urine and it may be a non-pregnancy related issue. Oh well, trying to forget about that and NOT google what it could mean as I'll worry myself too much!

firsttimemum1982
Posted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies

Congrats to all of you... im due on November 12th Very Happy
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats firsttimemum1982, welcome to November mummies Smile

waiting4autumn
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hello girls!!!
Sorry not been on for a while!! r lap top died and we ad to wait to get a new one till now. And been on hol in may and ad the best hol ever it was only a sun newspaper one but we ad the best weather and jus the 3 of us was so lovely felt really sad wen we came home sob,
And also I av been working as much as I can the last 4 weeks as I got told I wouldn't get anything from my employer unless I did more hours, so ad a good hard think and I decided to work as much as was poss and then Im gonna leave at 31 ish weeks (5 and half of those weeks is hol I thought I beta add) as saved that all up too!
As I wanna spend as much time with my little seb b4 it all changes but for the beta I may add lol.

Well we had our 20 week scan we didn't find out sob I really wanted to no but hubby didn't so I ad to go with his decision
Boo hoo, only thing was that the sono lady said I will tell you wen to close ru eyes wen we get near that area but she never did and my sister is so conceived its a girl now as that means there was no winky to see lol her words lol.
She went and bought a pink outfit I still think its a boy but we will see!

Well done to lexi and k8 team pink woo hoo!! Can u tell me the story of how the scan lady told out I would love to no wat it was like!!!!!

Hope every one else is ok I got a lot of reading to catch up on on here lol
So I beta get on with it lol.

Can't believe we at 20+ weeks already gulp xxx

NicMumOfTwo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:05 am 
Post subject:
Hi all,

Just thought I'd write a quick one whilst I get the chance!!!
We had our 20 week scan yesterday and all looks good. Baby is breech at mo but no need to worry just yet and I have an anterior placenta as I had suspected anyway.

We didn't find out which team we're on, but I did ask at the end of the scan if she could tell and she said yes. I'm sure I saw what looked like the hamburger lines of a girlie tho..... Very Happy Very Happy
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:54 am 
Post subject:
Awh congrats everyone who has had their scan, so nice to hear the babies are well
Very Happy
Sorry haven't been on in a while, my little girl is still teethingso it's been exhausting but she has 3 of her doubles now, one more to go and then the 4 incisors and then hopefully a break before the last 4...... not that am counting lol. Have told her she must have them by november:-) My son wasn't this bad but they are all different. Thankfully my mum is taking them for a few hours so I can get some space tomorrow even just to have a long bath haha. Just so drained from sleepless nights and super clinginess plus potty training my son and he is being very cling too. But will get there:-)
My scan is the 27th - scared but can't wait either.
Anyone up to exciting things this weekend?
X
calliemum
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:45 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, can't believe we're half way there already, I can't wait for my scan on 27th deffo going to find out what team we are, as I need to know if I have to get rid of my boys clothes and get girls!

I've started getting pain in one of my hips which shoots down my leg it's really painful makes me gasp. Not sure what's causing it, its not muscular as it feels it's right inside, I'll see how it goes I think and if it doesn't get any better go and see my midwife.

Well had my mums funeral last week and sorted her flat out, such a horrible time but trying to get things back to normal now. On a plus though my childminder changed her mind (again!) and is keeping Ethan till my maternity leave starts now. So thats a weight off my mind as I couldn't find anyone who could do the hours I needed. Would have liked to find someone just so I could pee her off but at least Ethan won't be unsettled having to move, as I've already had to change his nursery as they don't have places in Sept when he gets his free 15hrs!

When is everyone finishing work? I'm leaving it till two weeks before EDD as last time I had 4 weeks and I got bored waiting and he was 11 days late too!

Hope everyone is ok take care x
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:10 am 
Post subject:
Calliesmum, good luck with the scan tomo. It must be hard for you having to sort all your mum's stuff out, but well done for looking ahead and trying to get back to normal. Big hugs.

I am wanting to get as close to DD as possible but if the SPD carries on the way it is I can see me on crutches again so just really have to wait and see.

Been getting braxton hicks the last couple of weeks too which took me by surprise. I don't remember them being this early with the girls but know that you do get them earlier in each pg.

I feel as big as a house already and am so uncomfortable. Trying to sleep at night has got really difficult with the pain in my foo foo but trying to put on a brave face to everyone. Just counting down the weeks now and feel awful for doing it. Was hoping that I'd enjoy my last 'planned' pg but seems like it's going the same as the other 2 where I can't wait for it to end!!!! Sad Sad Sorry, feeling sorry for myself.

Still not feeling much movement from bubs either cause of an anterior placenta too.

xx
Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hello again november mummies,

We had our 20 week scan yesterday and all is as should be.... We are having a bundle of pink joy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

I had my scan this morning, everything is fine and we are team.....................blue!
I had convinced myself it was a girl, but wanted a boy just have to convince little Ethan as he wanted a girl.
He's taken the news quite well so far so we will see how it goes.

Hope everyone is ok

Take care x
Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girlies,

Congrats to everyone on their scans and news Smile

I had my scan this afternoon and baby is fine. So relieved and happy Very Happy It is lying transverse with the placenta at the top of my uterus. It is facing down, curled up, which explains why all the kicks and punches were very low in my pelvis and lady parts and nothing anywhere else! Little monkey! Thought it felt different to my other two, they were both head down at this stage kicking all over my belly and at the top.

Hope everyone doing ok x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 23 of 26

Jump to:  

Community

Popular