November Mummies 2012

lemonrose
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
Little miss - hope your nephew gets out of nicu soon -must have been scary for all of you. I can't imagine not having my little one with me in hospital and worrying about them Crying or Very sad
In response to your other question,
My first, a boy, was induced at 14 days overdue, weight 9lb 2oz
My second, a girl, was 10 days over, weight 8lb 4oz (arrived day of induction naturally)
So not holding out much hope for an on.time baby!
I think I naturally am a slow cooker Laughing
I do think some people do follow a pattern like me but others are random.
Not much help sorry Rolling Eyes
Talk more soon
X
nursielynz
Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:15 am 
Post subject: now 32 +5 weeks
Hey lovlies,

I've not been on here for a good few months but im back to see whats happening,
im now 32 weeks pregnant think when i was on last i was only in the first trimester.

its not been a easy ride my sickness has been awful tried all sorts of different medications from the GP but they made me feel rotten also. so still having days where i am sick and also have really bad heartburn as well Gaviscon is my best friend.

Im currently still working at present due to finish next week before two weeks annual leave before my materninty leave starts, but i am struggling got horrible pains in my lower abdomen, really tired and just getting really fed up now, anyone else getting like this... or am i just getting mardy!!! think the only reason im not jumping at the chance to finish early is that i wanted to save my maternity leave for after baby was born, think a chat with my boss is in order!

xxxx
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:00 pm 
Post subject: Im sorted
Well thats me offically finished work kinda, i managed to talk to my boss who was very understanding, i've just got to get my Doctor to sign me off until the 27th October so i can then get my annual leave back that i wont be taking!

now feels very sureal, like im actually pregnant and my baby is coming soon, i know that sounds very odd,
LittleMissHopeful
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:40 am 
Post subject: No longer a November mummy!
First of all I've realised that I haven't replied about my nephew. He cam out of hospital a few days later and is doing really well. He seems so tiny and I cant believe that I'm going to have something that small again! Thanks for everyone's concern.

Soooooo, I have been diagnosed with obstetric cholestasis. It basically means that my Liver isnt functioning correctly. I have been given medication to absorb the Bile acids that are floating around my body so that they do not harm the baby but basically the only cure is the baby being born. I am booked in for an elective caeserean on 26th October, two days before my birthday!

I am of course very excited but I am very scared about the section. I had an emergency section last time and was given a general anaesthetic. I didn't really have time to think about what was going on and so it was just done. This is very different as I am going to be awake and obviously have got a couple of weeks to work myself up to it, lol!

I hope everyone is feeling well and getting excited about what is to come over the next few weeks Smile
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, just thought I'd pop on and see how everybody is?? Any signs of anything happening with anyone? I ended up having steroid injections about 4 weeks ago as the hospital were sure I was gonna have this one early (BH's, loss of plug, DS came at 37 weeks) but I'm 1 day from my EDD and still no sign Sad She's gonna be an awkward one I can tell!

I've got reflexology booked for tomorrow to see if that will help and then treating myself to a pregnancy massage on Monday for my birthday Smile But the way it's going I will definitely be a November mummy.

Hope everyone is doing well Smile

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:52 pm 
Post subject:
We havent been in here for ages have we Embarassed

Has anyone heard off autumn or sunnyp?

iM HAVING REFLEXOLOGY TONIGHT with accupressure to see if that get me moving lol. I was having pains for 4 hours last nigt they never led to anything Sad Ive had al my othrs eary so I wsoping this lo would come eary too, I think Im here for the long haul.

Hope u are all well xx

LittleMissHopeful
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:40 pm 
Post subject: he's arrived
Well I know I am now officially an October mummy but my friends are in here! Dylan James was born by elective section on Friday 26th October. To say he was 38 weeks he still weighed 8lb 11oz and is doing really well.

Theres not much of a birth story as everything was planned but I can tell you that I was a nervous wreck. I had a very understanding anaesthetist who neveer left my side and explained every side effect I was feeling as we went along like hot flushes etc. Hubby was also amazing, stroking my head and talking to me all the way through.They were both that good that they got me so relaxed, i fell asleep near the end, Laughing

It literally took a couple of minutes for the baby to be born but nearly an hour after that to stitch me back up. I also didnt really feel the tugging etc that people said i would but I honestly think the spinal was that good!

Obviously Im quite sore now but I'm getting there and hubby is really looking after me.

Thank you for your support ladies, I cant wait for everyone else to have their little ones xx
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:41 pm 
Post subject: he's arrived
Well I know I am now officially an October mummy but my friends are in here! Dylan James was born by elective section on Friday 26th October. To say he was 38 weeks he still weighed 8lb 11oz and is doing really well.

Theres not much of a birth story as everything was planned but I can tell you that I was a nervous wreck. I had a very understanding anaesthetist who neveer left my side and explained every side effect I was feeling as we went along like hot flushes etc. Hubby was also amazing, stroking my head and talking to me all the way through.They were both that good that they got me so relaxed, i fell asleep near the end, Laughing

It literally took a couple of minutes for the baby to be born but nearly an hour after that to stitch me back up. I also didnt really feel the tugging etc that people said i would but I honestly think the spinal was that good!

Obviously Im quite sore now but I'm getting there and hubby is really looking after me.

Thank you for your support ladies, I cant wait for everyone else to have their little ones xx
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:57 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats littlemisshopeful on the birth of Dylan JAmes!! How wonderful! Glad he is here safe and well and you are getting on ok. Do we get to see a photo on here?! I had a planned section last time due to DS being breech but planning VBAC this time. Funnily enough..or not docs think I've got OC too so am going to hospital tmr for more tests and to see what they say. They haven't talked about induction or early c section or anything so am wondering if it's not policy in our trust. Will find out tmr I guess! Am 38 + 3 today (I think we must've been due same day?!) so they might consider not much point getting DS2 out early now but just choose to monitor me..not sure.

Very excited to meet LO soon though and have been having a lot of strong Braxton hicks and periods of regular contractions and period pains too but they haven't developed properly yet. Baby is teasing us I think!

Hi Very Happy to other ladies too! Lexis mum thanks for asking after me! How are you?

Right off to bed shortly but got to hang up a wash load I've done first.

Hope to hear more baby news soon!

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:47 am 
Post subject:
Good to hear off you sunny Smile

It seems so funny that we are ending our pgs soon an will have little babas to hold. It does seem like only 5 mins ago we was all worrying about our 12wk scans lol.

Let us know how you get on at hosp hun xx

SunnyP
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:35 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,
Sorry forgot to reply til now. Well after spending most of the day at hospital on tues they decided it is obstetric cholestasis and have put me on various meds. Also they dont want me to go past 40wks so if baby hasn't arrived by 9th Nov then I need to have c section on 9th. They won't induce me due to previous c section and risks associated with that and induction so just have to hope baby makes his appearance before then! Have had 2 sessions of acupuncture the past 2 wks and am having another one today which she said she can make a lot more strong. Drs have basically said do everything to get baby out sooner so also will be having 1 or 2 stretch and sweeps in the next 8 days too. Had one at hospital on tues!
Anyway, quite disappointed about needing to have the c section again if baby doesn't come himself so please send me lots of labour vibes!!
How is everyone else doing?

LittleMissHopeful
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:22 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone!.

SunnyP how strange that we had the same due dates and then both developed OC. From what I read OC isnt something that occurs often either. Im so glad that you know that baby will be here on the 9th no matter what. I didnt want another section either but I'm really glad now that we had one as I was very uncomfortable and was constantly worried. As it happens, with him being quite big at 38 weeks, I may have had trouble with natural delivery anyway.

This section was much calmer, especially for my husband, I would have hated for him to have gone through the same thing again.

I bet you've got so many tablets to take now that you rattle! Fx that you get what you want.

As for pics, I'm not sure how to upload them onto here. Are you on facebook? I can make friends with you on there and then you can see pics otherwise if anyone knows how I upload them please tell me.

I wonder how everyon else is doing?
xx
Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies Very Happy

Cannot believe it's November already! And congratulations on Dylan James arrival Smile

I have been keeping ok, just getting so tired with my two to run after. Due the 11th and past couple days been getting periods of regular strong BH and some pains, definitely feel like he has engaged but both my other 2 were overdue so I think I might be teased for days as well - just want to meet him soon and get the labour bit over Rolling Eyes

Will keep in touch. Exciting!
xxx
lemonrose
Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
HMPH!

Just had hospital appointment and despite having earlier niggles with this one compared with my others, the baby hasn't engaged any more and nowhere near favourable for a sweep today. My first was 14 days over and induced and my second was 10 days over. Totally fed-up and want an on-time baby Crying or Very sad not least because I don't want him getting too big!

Anyone else struggling this final stretch? I just don't have much energy for my other 2 and getting a bit snappy but it's not their fault Sad

Anyway, induction booked for the 20th so at least I know he will be here by then!

Hope you are all ok.
Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
Lemon I think the last few weeks is always the worst. Im gutted cos normally Ive had all my babies by now Sad

Im not fed up of being pg, I love habing her in belly an feeling all her kicks. I just really really wanna meet her now. I wanna kiss her little hands an feet, I wanna see the rise an fall of her chest while shes sleeping. Im even ready for the sleepless nights Laughing

Please baby Lolley hurry up, we are all very excitied to meet you!! Oh an I really wanna test your wheels out with you in it Laughing Ive not been allowed it out the box yet Sad

Hope everyone else is doing ok xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 25 of 26

Jump to:  

Community

Popular