November Mummies 2012

lemonrose
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi lexismum,
I agree with you. Just had a bad day on Tuesday and was a bit disappointed the little man wasn't more engaged or anything. I will miss being pregnant as this is probably my last but, like you, I am excited to meet my baby and give him kisses and see what he looks like etc Very Happy
Plus get the labour bit over with!
I saw from gen pre you may be in labour. Good luck hunni and keep us posted xxx
K8andJJ
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:12 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, well my not so little bundle of joy arrived on the 2nd November weighing a whopping 10lb 2oz and at home which wasn't planned in the end due to the low placenta! I've posted my birth story on the Birth Announcements section with some pics Smile

SunnyP, not sure if baby made an appearance before today but if not I'm assuming you're in now having a section?! Good luck, can't wait to hear how it all went and see some pics Smile x

Lemonrose & Calliesmum, 2 more days, exciting! Hope bubs turns up sometime soon for you Smile

Bek, I know you're still waiting, hope she gets her arse in gear for you Smile

Anyone heard from Waiting4Autumn? She was due 31st October so I expect if baby not here by now she'll be in for induction sometime soon?

lemonrose
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,
Hope everyone is keeping well. Any sign of any more november babies?
K8andjj, how are you recovering and how is the lovely Thea getting on?
I am quite frustrated, I am a whole week overdue now!!!
It's my third baby so i didn't expect to have to be induced but i am book in for Tuesday evening and i have resigned myself to having to do it Sad
Been trying everything but to be honest I went over with my others so i know nothing works if the baby is not ready! Scrubbed floors and cleaned most of the house today but just going to chill out tomorrow as I know baby will be here by Wednesday Very Happy
Good luck everyone and i suppose you never know, the labour may just start without warning before then and i will get to meet my little son (probably not so little now lol).But haven't lost my plug or anything this time etc.
Xxxx
SunnyP
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

Sorry I have been so quiet of late, disappearing after posting about my obstetric cholestasis.

Well I think I last posted on 31st oct or early hours of 1st nov. So my waters started trickling at 9am on 1st nov leading to labour and my little boy arrived at 2.40am on 2nd nov! I managed my VBAC...no repeat c section on due date required as baby boy decided to help out and come a week early! He weighed 8lb 5oz and is called William! I will try to post pics when I can work out how! Can't believe he will be 3 wks old on Friday Smile labour was good and I had fab midwives! I did end up with a 3rd degree tear (when he finally came out he came out pretty much all in one go!) that was stitched in theatre but am healing well and feeling great! Loving having my 2 boys and Peter is being such a great big brother Smile

Any more babies arrived yet? How are you doing lemonrose and lexismum?

SunnyP
Posted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:47 pm 
Post subject:
Oh lemonrose, just read your post properly..I hope your induction has gone well...if it was necessary in the end? Hope you are having lovely squishy cuddles now!

lemonrose
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone,
Congratulations SunnyP! And thanks to everyone for the well wishes.
Well, things went a bit wrong with the induction and despite having two natural births, this one ended in a pretty scary emergency c-section Crying or Very sad
BUT at the end of the day, all that matters is that I am ok and that baby JAMES is perfect!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
He arrived at 12.12pm on Wednesday 21-11-12 and weighed a tiny 7lb 12oz (my other two were bigger).
Recovery is slow, seriously give me a vaginal delivery any day! It's so hard as I cannot lift the other two and my little girl is finding it hard to understand. Also, no driving for 6 weeks, but all in all, doing ok i think.
James is a little gorgeous ball of yum so we are bumbling through!
In retrospect I don't think I should ever have needed the drip, I was contracting well after they broke my waters but I think they were fixated on it happening quickly as it was my third. The contractions were suddenly on top of each other and James got distressed. Also, I lost well over a litre of blood and am now very anaemic (just on the verge of a transfusion they said). The head midwife and surgeon both said to me separately that it should never have happened as I was so low risk and I probably would have gone into labour myself soon anyway plus it turns out James was never starved of oxygen so it might not have been such an emergency as the trace said. BUT i appreciate it would have been hard to watch the trace and not do anything.
Anyway, glad it's over Smile
I feel well looked after by my husband and family.
Hope everyone else is well,
xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26
Page 26 of 26

Jump to:  

Community

Popular