November Mummies 2012

waiting4autumn
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:22 pm 
Post subject: November Mummies 2012
Hello
I jus found out I'm pregnant with baby number 2 and think I'm due on 3rd Nov (all being well fx)
Was bit scared to start this post but wanna find any other mummy's who is due in Nov.
Can't wait to chat to you all xxx

Kell83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
Yay!!! Congratulations Hun! So glad to see you got your bfp Smile
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
Thankq hunny so much
Me too still feel like I'm dreaming Very Happy
Hope your doing ok xxx

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:11 pm 
Post subject:
Wanted to say congrats too hun - recognised the name from when I was TTC too - really lovely to see a BFP! Smile xxx

K8andJJ
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:14 am 
Post subject:
Hiya, congrats on your BFP! I got mine today, going by LMP I'll be due 1st November, with baby number 2 as well...scared sh*tless that there's nothing there though as my last pregnancy was due 10th June 2012 and it turned out to be a blighted ovum which I discovered at 12 weeks, miscarried at 12+1 Sad This is gonna be the longest 8 weeks of my life between now and the 12 week scan!

Trying to keep calm and stress free but whether that will last is another matter Smile

Here's to a H&H 9 months!

EDIT - FOR DUE DATES:

K8andJJ 27th October (or 1st Nov going by LMP) (Pink)

Waiting4autumn 31st October

NicMumOfTwo 5th November (Surprise)

LittleMissHopeful 9th November (Blue)

SunnyP 11th November

Calliemum 11th November

Lexismum 17th November (Pink)

candyBUMlove 17th November

Lemonrose 20th November

Last edited by K8andJJ on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 8 times in total
Claire89x
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:03 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations to you both xx

waiting4autumn
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:08 am 
Post subject:
Claire89x wrote:
Congratulations to you both xx

Thankq Hun xxx

waiting4autumn
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:13 am 
Post subject:
K8andJJ
I'm so plzed you joined we can worry ourselves sick together lol.
Congrats on your BFP so plzed for you spesh with wat you went thou.
It sure is a worry from the min you pee on the stick ain't it Crying or Very sad
Could you not ask for a early pg scan since wat happened to you b4 ?
I got sent for a scan at 6 weeks with my 1st as I suffer with endometriosis So they wanted to make sure it in right place etc, so I'm hoping I can have anther one this time,
Xxx

waiting4autumn
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 am 
Post subject:
MingoMayo wrote:
Wanted to say congrats too hun - recognised the name from when I was TTC too - really lovely to see a BFP! Smile xxx

Massive Thankq Hun
Can't believe how far along you are Shocked
Bet your getting excited now xxx

xxVictoriaxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:09 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations to you both Smile

Kate, so so pleased for you hunni and I really hope everything goes perfectly for you this time!! Don't know if you saw, but Scamper also got her bfp a while ago and has just had her 12 wk scan, I will keep everything crossed for you too xxxx

K8andJJ
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:21 am 
Post subject:
Thanks hun, no I don't think they let you have an early scan if you've only had 1 mc (unless you have a medical condition maybe), think it has to be 2-3 before they'll early scan you which sucks! On a positive note though, with my 1st, I still have the pregnancy sticks (all 3 of them) and they still show positive, with 2nd pregnancy, even though I tested at the same stage (2 days after AF due and 4 days after)they were very faint and by the next day were showing negative. At the time I didn't think anything of it as it says on instructions that you shouldn't read after 1 hour as results may be wrong (eg. the line may have faded/disappeared) but this time, after only 1 day from AF due the line was very strong and this morning it is still strong as per my 1st successful pregnancy! I am taking this as a good sign and it has made me feel a little more positive about the whole thing Smile

But yeah, it's just a worry, even with my 1st I worried like mad til the 12 week scan!

GirlyEngland
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:27 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations ladies!

Kate- just read what happened to you and I went through a similar experience, was due in July and had a blighted ovum which I miscarried at 8+4 (really feel for you making it to 12 weeks 😥) I have been worried sick since I foud out I was pregnant again and basically pestered the doctor until they referred me for an early scan - sounds awful but I really laid it on about how bad the cramps were and how the worry was effecting me (which was true)... So would just say be persistent... Seeing a pregnancy sac with baby inside and little heartbeat really put my mind at rest! Hopefully this time will be a good result for both of us xx

K8andJJ
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:16 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks GirlyEngland, I shall try that then...because I know I will be stressed out for the next 8 weeks and it can't be good for me OR baby, at least if they scan me early and I see something it should put my mind at rest. What's the best time to scan? Is 7 weeks pretty much guaranteed to see something if there's something there?

GirlyEngland
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:00 pm 
Post subject:
It's definitely worth it to put your mind at rest, I thought I was 6+2 but scan showed I was 6+4 and could see heartbeat, yolk sac and baby (blob!) they told me they wouldn't scan me if I wasn't bleeding but my doctor was great once she got how anxious I was and said she would see what she could do... 2 mins later she called me back to say they had a cancellation at the epu and to go straight over! Good luck, will keep an eye on here to see how you get on xx

scamper
Posted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations!

K8, so glad you got your BFP Hun, as you can see, everything is going ok for me this time and I will be keeping my fingers crossed that it will be the same for you too; I'm sure it will be!

Wishing all November mummies happy and healthy 9 months, xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 1 of 26

Jump to:  

Community

Popular