GETTING PREGNANT AFTER STERILISATION REVERSAL PART 12

Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:17 am 
Post subject:
I usually start spotting by 12dpo, so if it starts tomorrow then I know for sure. What is confusing me is my CP, it's way high and so soft, just like it is around OV time and I have wet CM (sorry tmi) It's usually dry or sticky and I have hardly any Question

Me-36
OH-33

Reversal op 04/08/2011
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:24 am 
Post subject:
Shocked Laughing just noticed your ticker says 3 days until testing Shocked Laughing they obviously don't design these tickers for us crazy women Shocked
CP could well be a good sign Very Happy
honestly though it's like torture isn't it Rolling Eyes what i wouldn't give for a surprise BFP Rolling Eyes no bloody chance of that though with the symptom spotting and testing etc. and even this month I know that despite me trying to kid myself I'll still end up symptom spotting, but i refuse to cave and stop the pill Mad Laughing
Only 24 hrs to wait now i suppose Smile they should do HCG bloods here like they do in the US to put us women out of our misery, or someone needs to develop a blood finger prick pregnancy test for gods sake Rolling Eyes I'd stab myself in the finger if it meant I got a more reliable result Shocked Embarassed Laughing
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:28 am 
Post subject:
It's hell Nat. Especially after all the symptoms I have been having! I know for sure they were not in my head because I was stood over the toilet last night and the night before heaving. I just went to clear out my fridge of all the [*@!#%*] that's gone off and the smell made me heave! That's how I was with all three of my girls.

Me-36
OH-33

Reversal op 04/08/2011
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:31 am 
Post subject:
Excuse me Ladies , put your fingers in your ears now Very Happy
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!! Mad
sorry just needed to get that out Embarassed Laughing just spotted some BFP's in another section and as happy as I am for everyone getting them , I just want it to be mine now Sad Embarassed i'm sure you ladies can relate Rolling Eyes
been almost 9 months since the last revesal conception Sad ,
and every time i see that bloody ticker saying it's still over 3 months to my op (reminding me its over a year until I could possibly have a baby Rolling Eyes ) it pee's me off Mad sorry rant over now (I blame the pill hormones myself Wink Laughing )
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:39 am 
Post subject:
Nat I am on a few FB groups and in the past week they have had about 8 BFP's and some of the women are moaning because they have been trying 3 months Shocked Seriously!!! Makes me wanna shout at them.

Me-36
OH-33

Reversal op 04/08/2011
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:56 am 
Post subject:
sorry was bfn hun your still not out yet
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:01 am 
Post subject:
Pumpkin thats ridiculous if it is the clomid Shocked FX its not Wink I know there's quite a few ladies on here who've had clomid who you could ask about their symptoms with it Question
It's so tempting isn't it to shout at some people Embarassed Rolling Eyes Laughing I think the worst ones are the ones who are saying they wish they weren't pregnant but didn't use proper contraception Shocked Mad or we weren't even trying Rolling Eyes
i think it's the 2 year thing kicking in at the moment , could do with hibernating until after August Rolling Eyes Laughing maybe i should have got the combined pill from the GP then I wouldn't have ov'd for sure Question Laughing
Am only on CD 10 now and have a lot of signs that on a normal month would tell me ov is close, but don't know if you still get those without ov on the mini pill Question i'm determined to not OPK test though and keep taking it for now Laughing
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:05 am 
Post subject:
I am going to make a new thread and ask anyone who has taken clomid if they felt like this. Thanks Nat xx Oh and do not get any OPK's, you will just drive yourself nuts!

Me-36
OH-33

Reversal op 04/08/2011
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:43 am 
Post subject:
BFN for me today going stop coming on ere for a while as finding it upsetting will nip on from time time see how your all doing

Off to clear out the loft of all Jakes things get them listed on ebay no point holding onto any of it anlonger the only way its going happen for us is IVF and a £5000 a shot thts not going to be happening anytime soon Love Anna xx
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:55 am 
Post subject:
Sad so sorry Anna hun.. and Good luck XX

Smile Sam,.. I feel the same hun.. if it doesnt happen then thats ok.. but if it does then .. Great!!! ..I just want to focus on getting fit.. and losing weight still... I have yet to join SW.. out of 6 kids 2 have now left home.. and my youngest will now be in year 8 in September.. and I feel the gap isgetting bigger!!
I have also been looking at part time college courses.. so may actually do something about that now... as it will be 2 years on 19th July.. Rolling Eyes ...

I agree Nat.. cant believe we havent had a bfp on here for ages....
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:56 am 
Post subject:
So sorry Anna Crying or Very sad i totally know what you mean, we all need a break from thinking about it sometimes , you never know selling all Jakes things might mean your BFP is just around the corner , I got a (huge) surprise BFP with number 5 just after I got rid of all my baby stuff when my youngest at the time was 3 Shocked
FX you don't have to have IVF , I thought all the tests so far were looking positive ?
If it is something you would consider though I found that EU clinics are often cheaper and I got a quote of less than £3,000 from a czech clinic Question don't know if that would help , take care of your self xxx
Pumpkin i'm not Smile as the pill has other effects anyway so as long as i carry on with it the chances of conceiving even if you do ov are minimal and my chances are [*@!#%*] at the best of times anyway Rolling Eyes Shocked Laughing but was just sort of hoping i wouldn't get any of the signs so then I didn't have to think about it, and i'm being naughty this month and drinking non decaff coffee and having some wine if i want to etc. Laughing so i just wanted to not have to even think about ov etc. but you can't just shut down that bit of your brain can you Rolling Eyes Laughing
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:13 am 
Post subject:
No hun you can't. I say every month that I won't think about 2ww symptoms, but I can't help it Laughing Laughing I am off to get my latest wage slip verified for housing and council tax benefit, god knows why they need another one Rolling Eyes

Anna hun, I will miss you Sad I understand why your keeping away hun, I think when the clomid has finished and we still don't have our BFP I may have a break, more for Andy then me. Hoping you get a surprise hun xxx

Me-36
OH-33

Reversal op 04/08/2011
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:22 am 
Post subject:
They seem to come in bouts Angel don't they Question i read some of the really old stuff the otherday from before i joined and there were some heartbreaking stories Sad nice to see some of the Ladies like Sharon and Julie and Rachel did finally get their babies Very Happy and some of them had a longer wait than us, so on the one hand there may be hope but the longer it is the less i believe it will happen Question
Got the secondary schools admission letter yesterday for my youngest and it was like a slap in the face Shocked can't believe he's old enough for that and that at the earliest now it would be next July/August before i could have a baby and my other baby would be starting secondary school weeks later Shocked it does feel like i've left it too late in a way Question
I think if it doesn't happen within a few months of the op we will give up Question you can't try for ever can you Sad xx
Sounds like a pain Pumpkin Rolling Eyes nope wish you could help it, but even keeping busy doesn't help as my mind wanders back Rolling Eyes Laughing xx
Rachel72
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:24 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone Very Happy
Pumps , Hun I did try to tell you about the Clomid hunni Wink
It gave me EVERY pg symptom going Pmsl Laughing Every month my bbt chart
went Triphasic , which drove me nuts Laughing
FX crossed its not the same for you hun Wink It's even worse when
you have a higher dose !!! As I said to you last time, keep a note of every
symptom , so you can compare for next month (hope you don't need it ) Wink
Remember Clomid stays in your body for up to 6 wks Wink
Good luck Wink

Must run, still busy moving my DD, just having a cuppa while
it's pissing down with rain Rolling Eyes Xxxx

Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:37 am 
Post subject:
I know Rach but I am stubborn (Ask Andy) and never listen! I have saved all my symptoms on FF for next month, even the smallest symptoms Smile It's not raining here (for once) So me and Andy are going to get the garden done before we go away on Monday Smile

Me-36
OH-33

Reversal op 04/08/2011
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 198, 199, 200, 201  Next
Page 199 of 201

Jump to:  

Community

Popular