So disppointed!

Cleggy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:50 pm 
Post subject: So disppointed!
Eurgh! i'm so angry and upset! i've walked everywhere twice a week i go at least 1.7 miles from home and thats my shopping trip!, very other day i'm up and down all my streets and my town, and i'm starving (littraly feel like i am)
I've been so good for 3 weeks and ate nothing but fruit and fibre and low calorie meals, just 3 meals a cup of tea and a small apple as a snack.. i go to bed feeling so hungry to the point where my stomoch hurts!

but have i lose weight? NO! i've gained 3lbs! :'( i got so anoyed i ate my weight in malteaser bunnies (Damn you easter!) and litteraly haven't stopped eating rubbish my willpower is gone and so is my faith in dieting the old fashioned way! xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
have you measured yourself ? with all the walking you might have put on muscle ? keep going and you will get to the weight you want. how are you anyway ? not seen you on here for while x
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
I know it sounds stupid but you might be eating enough. I do slimming world and eat loads and have lost a stone and a half in 10 weeks. After lots of my meals I am that full I feel sick. You need something to kick start you metabolism.

Miriam84
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:18 pm 
Post subject:
I agree, if you starve yourself your metabolism shuts down and your body starts to store everything you eat.. Up the calories hun!
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:04 pm 
Post subject:
Reading this has just put me in the mood for some malteaser bunnies, wish I had some Sad Idea or that I was still pregnant and could pass it off as a craving then I would be in with half a chance of getting OH to go get me some Laughing I agree with the others maybe trying eating a bit more and I am sure you will have gain in muscle. I think its better to go by how clothes fit rather than the scales - but thats just me. good luck x

[/url]
Cleggy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:35 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks girls Smile i feel abit better, i've gone to my doctors for a proper weigh in he's checked my body fat and my muscle ect all that malarky and i have gained 5lbs in muscle!!! :O

Was well shocked he said "are you going to the gym every day or somthing? thats really quick in a few weeks" i was like "erm.. no lol"

Lost 1lbs this week.. Sad still [*@!#%*] but i have eaten a bigger breakfast and take some fruit away as it's not been too good for my tummy.

Hey Jane! i'm good, Bella's been in her terrible twos so she's kept me well occupied, she's another problem of mine, just dunno what to do with her at the moment, ive tried everything all i do is just shout at her if she's naughty she dosen't even flinch it's as if she can't hear me, i've had her checked last week and scanned, nothing unsual :/ so just being a very difficult toddler! lol, how're you? xx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
Sucess!!!! weighed again today at the doctors and ive lost a total of 5lbs! Smile very happy mummy today.
Also got a wonderful early present for mothers day off Bella (mum bought it lol) a cupcake making set Very Happy just the little smile to put on our faces since we're all skint was a lovely suprise, both Bella, mummy and Nanna will enjoy bakeing and eating them! lol i promised my self id eat one lol hopefully my willpower dose me good!.
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:55 pm 
Post subject:
glad ur getting somwehere with ur weight loss now. keep it up.

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:59 pm 
Post subject:
I'm good thanks ! Maisie ignores me too a lot unless I mention Peppa Pig or biscuits or something else she is interested in Laughing Hopefully they will be over the terrible 2's by the time they reach 2 ! xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular