Whats wrong?!

MrsJRBell
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:03 pm 
Post subject: Whats wrong?!
Hi all, My name is Jasmine-Rae.
Lately I have been very confused and a bit worried. About a year and a half ago, I went in for a pap smear, and a regular checkup. I asked my Dr. to check for pcos, as I had always had irregular periods, (but never ever missed a month) but she just told me if I wasn't planning a baby, to not worry about it. Her answer frustrated me as I was getting closer to an age where having a baby could be possible. (18 years of Age), but seeing on how I wasn't ready at that exact time, I bit my cheek, and was on my way.
September 2011 was the first month I ever missed Af. January 2011 I got married, and went off birth control 2 or 3 months later. So, thinking I may be pregnant, I tested and was able to rule pregnancy out. Realized maybe I was just stressing and to not worry. (Although it was tough as Since I was 12 I've gotten Af every month whether it started the last day of that month, and carried into the next or if it was in the middle of that expected month) Oct 2011, recieved one (short but for sure Af) Than it seemed to be normal until Around New Years. I didn't get Af in January of 2011 but Feb 8th 2011 til Feb 10th I had what seemed to be my Af but I never needed any feminine products, I was just seeing bright red when I would wipe. No Af in March so on March 31st, I bought a pregnancy test, and it came back negative. Since February 8th 2012 to Today (April 9th) my cycle is 62 days and counting. Right before I took the home pregnancy test I had gotten dizzy and nauseated but only about 3 times in March, and for a while my lower stomache was like it was bloated and was.hard. Now I have no symptoms of anything. Just have been cranky and tired. I was on my OvuView application this morning, and noticed it said "3rd stage; Infertility". I know its just a phone app, bit it sent me into a fit of silent tears, I've got no idea why I started to miss my Af every 2nd month and now two months in a row. I'm frightened somethings wrong, but can't get into a proper doctor yet as I am from Canada and going through the immigration /adjustment of status in California. I'm going to be 21 in November, and Hubby and I have already talked about just letting pregnancy happen when it does.
Extremely sorry for the "book" I just wrote, I just needed.to get the details in there, thanks a bunch and ahead of time for reading/answering my problem! Tons luck to you all!
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Jasmine, welcome to askbaby. I wish I could advise you on iregular cycles but ive never had that problem. Just didnt want to read and run. I would say its most definately worth you seeing your doctor again when you can. In the mean time why not come and join us in the trying to conceive section, theyll be a lot more support and advice on offer there. x
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:48 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for taking the time to read & respond, it's definitely frustrating, but I should go check that forum out, Thanks a bunch! Xx. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular