Endometrial scratching

hushhush
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:41 pm 
Post subject: Endometrial scratching
Hi
I am due to start my forth attempt of ivf and after a meeting with the doctor today they have suggested endo scratching may increase my chances of a successful treatment, has any one tried this/ had any luck with it?
Thanks Smile
Laura77
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:00 am 
Post subject:
Hi hushhush.

I have just had this done as well, but it's not ahead of IVF. We have had three failed attempts at IVF and we are just going to see if this helps conceive naturally. It will be interesting to compare following the treatment with IVF vs naturally ttc. I wish you the best of luck with your upcoming cycle.

Laura
Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:05 am 
Post subject:
I did read a post about this prior to IVF a bit ago on here might have been Nutty who had it done ?
Think it was in the general IVF posts Question
I did read some encouraging things about it though on other forums both for IVF and natural conception and was interested myself as i have an op coming up to try and help with TTC and was going to ask the surgeon about doing this at the same time as an added extra help Laughing
Good luck with it Smile xx
hushhush
Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Laura / nat

Just to let you know that our 4th ivf attempt was successful after having the endo scratch procedure and we are over the moon to now be 16 weeks pregnant Very Happy

Good luck to both of you from my experience it was definitely positive and I'll keep sending you positive vibes xxxx
Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi! Wow! Great news! Whoops! I didn't notice the date on the original message! Well, here's hoping I'm as lucky!

Laura Smile
Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
ladies, i know this original post was a long time ago, but i've just been told that this might be a good idea. Can anyone let me know what it actually entails? I can probably guess, but is it sore? How long does it take? I'm guessing that you all think it's worthwhile as i saw you posted positive comments about it.

Would love any advice you can give?

Thanks
LCx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular