can i get pregnant

mitchell04
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:18 pm 
Post subject: can i get pregnant
i just had my amh test results back they are 0.57 will i ever get pregnant . Question Question Question
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:59 am 
Post subject:
There's no cut and dried answer with low AMH Question
But as long as you do still ovulate then you still have a chance at conceiving , some doctors will say there's no point trying assisted conception with low AMH but I know of a Lady on here who had levels similar to yours and had twins through IVF, everyones different .
As my reversal cons said though all these tests only give you an idea of how many eggs you might have left but tell you nothing about quality and one good quality egg is worth a dozen poor quality ones Smile
I've seen DHEA being used for women with low AMH, mainly in IVF but some women trying to conceive naturally use it too , its not for everyone but if you google it there's lots of information online,and the IVF sites can be a good source of info for the latest treatments as they can say for sure if something improves conception chances Question Good luck xx
tolux
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:06 am 
Post subject:
Anything is possible to them that believes you can very well get pregnant but don't be defeated in your mind believe you can and you will. Even the impossible can happen if you believe
blossom35
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi. Sorry you got that news. I'm in same boat. How you coping? H
ow long you been ttc x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular