December 2012 Mummies

ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies how are we all doing? Massive congrats to MasieMoosMummy Smile we are getting quite a gathering here now which is always nice to see Smile

Well the tiredness has kicked in for me LOL i could barely keep my eyes open today and had some cramping but i know that's normal and i'm also getting the dreaded heartburn at night which i always get when PG. But it's all good i love being PG so loving the symptoms.

Hoping you are all ok Smile and Simone i LOVE your name it was one of our suggestions for our first daughter Smile xxx.

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
MaisieMoosMummy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:25 am 
Post subject:
Hey Ladies! Congratulations to all the other mummies expecting in December! I think i got a little excited yesterday and forgot - apologies!

My name is Natalie but you can call me Nat instead of my long forum name hehe

Not much difference between either of our children then Jen heheh Very Happy very exciting

Everythnig seems so far away though, i dont even see the midwife until 11 weeks which is pants! i'll be glad when ive had my first scan and i know that everything is ok with Bean! we're going to tell our parents this week Confused not sure how the news will go down as i'm being made redundant tomorrow Surprised but i have got a new job lined up now which helps lol!

hope your all well xx

toots4
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hello my lovelies and welcome all the new ladies.

I saw the midwife today and she annoyed the hell out of me, refused to take my cycle length into account so has me down as 6+2 when I'm only 5+5. She also quizzed me as to why I was taking aspirin. Emmmm because my consultant told me to. She also said I couldn't have an early scan despite my history. Well she was wrong as the EPU phoned me directly and booked me in for a scan on Tuesday! Hope everyone is keeping well, the group is growing nicely Smile xx

- x - Never forgetting our 3 angels - x -
MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:44 pm 
Post subject:
evening girlies,

Toots - good luck on tuesday. FX crossed this is a healthy and sticky bean for you.

I went to drs today to confirm the pregnancy Rolling Eyes said that when I spoke to doctor in November about thinking of becoming pregnant I was scared about depression taking over me again... so I told the doctor today that I had a panic attack (first one over a year) last week and have had another one since and he started blah blah-ing again saying "oh it'll be the hormones - it's normal" erm... yeah that's what I was told last time before they realised I had hit the bottom and it really was actually panic attacks I was having, so I cried saying I know it was part of my depression and it was not PND that I had but from 6 years ago after ill health. he said " well, I don't want to think about Ads ..." So i said I wanted support nothing more, just support.

OMG I am so angry even now - I left his room crying cos I just feel so let down again.

So sorry for the rant, i am just so upset about it... and I promise that I am not a miserable cow, just want the best for my OH, Evie and this baby! It just made me so upset. Sad

So how is everyone else doing? Zeeb and Simone - Any more signs or symptoms? Gaviscon and myself are beginning to become acquainted again, like long lost friends, but otherwise feeling good (bar 2 panic attacks! lol!)

Nat - how did your parents take the news? Great that you have another job lined up, boo to redundancy.

Chrissie - how are you getting on? Managing to stay awake much after work?

Any more to join our club?

xx

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hay ladies, hope you are all well. Huge congratulations to the new December mummies Very Happy

ELP..I seen your post quickly in Gen Preg, great news on your scan chick..thats brill news Smile

MrsOz, i'm sorry to hear about your doc's visit today and the 'support' you received Confused Is there any chance you could go see a more sympathetic doctor..or maybe getting in touch with the midwife sooner, they maybe able to offer more help/advise/support.

Well...allllll week i've had every symptom going..then yesterday they all just seemed to go. My energy came back, no nausea, i'm even convincing myself my boobs are smaller cos they don't hurt as much!!..same today too, although this morning i did feel very sick/gipping. But i just keep having these fears that some things happened Sad I've been getting mild cramps from day one and have been getting back ache..but these are easily rectified if I change my position so not overly worried about that

I'm still suffering with constipation Embarassed but the boobs aren't as sore now...is this normal? I'm doing my own head in!! Rolling Eyes Sad
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hey everyone hope all is well.

Zeeb i'm exactly the same hun my symptoms seem to come and go, i have felt great all day apart from a little tired but now as i type i have that feeling like i'm going to be sick LOL i also have the mild cramping so i guess all is normal. My bbs are not sore at all today i ust get this little shooting feeling down the side of them. xx

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:14 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the reassurance Chrissie. I just wish I could get out of this frame of mind Sad I couldn't sleep very well last night cos of worrying Rolling Eyes
OH has been trying to offer reassurance and has said if I still feel the same by Monday we'll go back to the dr's .

The boobs are a bit tender today and i too keep getting like a shooting sensation in them too.
Incredibly bloated today which is making me really uncomfortable.

Just trying to keep busy to take my mind off it tbh. I need a good slap up side of the head no no no

I hope everyone else is ok this weekend Smile
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
Good evening ladies,

Nat, Congrats on ur BFP hun Smile

toots, i'm so glad you managed to get ur early scan and fx everything goes ok for you on Tuesday

Chrissie, thanks hun. Didnt like my name much when i was younger but now i'm older i really enjoy the fact that i haven't got the same name as everyone else Smile

Jen, i'm so sorry ur feeling like that hun and like zeeb said could you not try to see someone else? My mum has suffered spates of depression over the past 10 years or so, so i know it can be really hard sometimes...big hugs x

Well i got really excited yesterday when my appointment came through for my dating scan until i realised that they had booked it for next Thursday 26th when i wont even be quite 9 weeks
Confused what confused me even more was that when i read the letter they had highlighted the section saying how important it was that the scan was carried out between 11-14 weeks? Got straight on the phone and explained only to be told 'we must have worked out ur dates wrong, we'll send you another appointment out'. Surely they could have just given me one then??

Had a phone call from my MW on Thursday reminding me to make a Dr's appointment to get my injections sorted out (had a dvt in first pregnancy and have to inject myself with blood thinners every day when i'm pregnant Sad ) so that wasn't great but was sort of expected.
Cant believe i'm 8 weeks already!!

Hope ur all keeping ok and having a good weekend x

m/c May 2012
m/c September 2012
m/c October 2012
MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:29 am 
Post subject:
Inject yourself Simone? Do you use the pen types or have to see needles?

Zeeb & Chrissie - I am now getting the shooting sensations in the (.)(.) - OMG - I don't remember it being like this!

We told our parents this week - everyone is really chuffed. My FIL even suggested I had a sit down cos I look a bit tired, bless him! lol! I am going to let the 'need to know' people at work know this week - I work in a school (SENCO and PSHE teacher) and they are already sorting out timetables for next year, but so I can attend appts or be given sympathy when I want it! haha!. Last time I worked until 38 weeks but this time I hope to work as late as possible (esp as Evie as a week late). Who else works here... And and what do you do?

Sending you all positive thoughts

xx

PS thanks for kind words ladies... I think it always depends on the personal opinions of drs about how they treat you with anything, so you are right, I will not be bothering him again! xx

lysianassa
Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:57 am 
Post subject:
Move over, girlies, big fat blonde lady coming through!!!! Laughing

I'm very very early, only found out on Thursday, and I'm currently undergoing HCG bloodworks done every 48 hours to check for signs of another ectopic. As some of you are aware, my last pregnancy back in November was ectopic and I lost both my baby and my right tube. I should get my first two sets of tests tomorrow and the EPU are going to ring me to arrange an early scan at the end of the week. By then they should be able to see if baby is in the right place or not. Needless to say I'm [*CENSORED*] myself. But if baby is in the right place (FX) then i will be placed straight under consultancy with my ectopic and multiple miscarriage history. Got a EDD of 22nd December.

Well, I hope all you girls are doing great.

toots, we've got to stop being pregnant at the same time!!!! People are going to start talking Laughing Laughing Laughing

heti
Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hello lovely December mummies! I am 4weeks 3 days pregnant and super giddy! We were only trying for four months and so feel so blessed! Xxx
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:50 pm 
Post subject:
lysianassa - Hay hunni. I totally know how you are feeling chick...as I said in you post in preg prob I too suffered an ectopic last year which resulted in my right tube being removed and loosing our bean Sad then went on to m/c again a couple of months later.
I hope all is good news when you go for you scan Very Happy
I too was supposed to be refered for early scanning but they was a major [*CENSORED*] up and they only sent out the app for my dating scan. By this point I was 7wks Rolling Eyes

Heti - Congrats to you and welcome to the December mummies Smile Is this your first?

MrsOz..yay for telling the in laws Smile..Chris (my OH) told his parents lastnight and they are well chuffed too Smile Resisting telling anyone else for now though.
I'm lucky enough to be a SAHM now since having our little man Smile I used to work for social services as a social care worker for elderly and disabled..I loved my job and do hope to go back into that line of work again one day. At the moment I earn some extra pennies working from home with my little craft business that keeps my very busy when Oliver's at school.

So the bloat is getting really bad on an evening now Rolling Eyes
This was last night....eekkk!!! (bearing in mind i'm usually a size 12, I'm bloating to a size 16 Surprised )

Thankfully it does disappear by morning..but then as soon as I eat it grows Shocked

Got a yummy chilli for tea with salad and wraps...Nommy..can't wait Smile

So has anyone started with any cravings yet or food aversions? I can't seem to get enough of fresh fruit and veg at the mo...and have totally gone off coffee. I was such a manic coffee drinker but haven't been able to touch a drop for weeks now.

Hope you are all ok. x
Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:20 pm 
Post subject:
hey zeeb, yes thanks for your post regarding my pain over my ectopic scar, it's so scary... you want to be excited and give into that excitement but there's that tinge of dread as well.

No cravings yet but I think my ms is kicking in, because I was walking past an ice cream van earlier today and my stomach just turned. But I'm starting to like the idea of brocalli ....

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
Shocked I totally missed any announcement - but had to say congrats Lysianassa! Very Happy Another gorgeous half-and-half baby on the way! Wishing you and all the mummies to be a happy and healthy 9 months (well - 10 months!) and lots of love xxx

heti
Posted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:11 pm 
Post subject:
Thank u so so much I am really excited, my first baby! I am 24 but have always had an old head on my shoulders so me and my hubby decided to try pretty soon after we got married Smile isn't it the best feeling in the world?! Really scared of losing my little one but it seems to be doing ok so far so massive fingers crossed! Due the 27th December - so could be Christmas, new year, 2012, 2013.... Who knows!!!! Xxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 4 of 32

Jump to:  

Community

Popular