December 2012 Mummies

toots4
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:03 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome Zeeb.

I know how you must be feeling as I suffered 2 miscarriages before my son (who was then born with cleft lip and palate) and a chemical pregnancy last month so I'm very nervous.

Fingers crossed for you and it's lovely to have another December mummy xx

- x - Never forgetting our 3 angels - x -
3girliesandababyboy
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:33 pm 
Post subject:
Like toots said, Welcome and Congrats Smile

It always makes me feel a tad guilty when i read some of you ladies stories as you've gone through so much and still manage to keep you're chin up.

This will be baby number 5 for me and DH and we're both very happy but still sort of in a state of shock as it happened so quick Surprised Hubby has always wanted 5 but after our 3 girls (now 14, 12 and 9) i had the coil fitted so sort of thought that would be it for us. Fast forward 6 years and lots of bleeding (infection around my coil) i finally had my coil removed only to fall pregnant 2 months later! Elijah is gorgeous and now nearly 2 and DH has been asking for no.5 since he was a couple of months old so in a moment of madness at the beginning of March i said "ok, lets try for a bit and see what happens" , i got my BFP on March 21st Shocked Shocked

It still feels sort of surreal to me to think that i'm actually pregnant but I am Very Very happy Very Happy

Other than feeling really tired i haven't got any symptoms yet which is a bit odd for me but i'm sure they'll show up soon.

Rang Doctors last week and got given 2 appts, 1st is this Friday which is apparently a group MW appt ?? and 2nd is 8th May when i'll be 10 weeks.

Anyway, i've rambled a bit so i'm gonna go now but take care x

m/c May 2012
m/c September 2012
m/c October 2012
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
Aww, thanks ladies for the warm welcomes.

Toots..Its awful isn't it. I never ever worried this much with my first, I was so naive 'I want a baby...lets have one' Rolling Eyes
Who knew ttc could be such a roller-coaster Surprised
Have you got any early scans booked or blood hcg levels?

3girliesandababyboy..Congrats to you on your very speedy BFP lol So your a day in front of me Smile

We went to the Dr's last week for our re feral for our early scan due to previous EP...we're still waiting Rolling Eyes We ring the MW's direct here but i'm holding off until i've seen a snug little baby in my belly first.
I've got all the classic sypmtoms..Huge, very tender (.)(.)'s!! Tiredness and general 'can't be arsed' feeling. Mild cramping and overly excessive a-hem!! - discharge Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed I've had slight nausea..usually when i'm rushing round.

We've not told anyone yet..not even my mum which is killing me cos she's like my best bud..but I just don't want the family worrying until we've had the scan. I'm dying to tell my son but I just know that he'll go blabbing about 'mummy's baby in her belly' Laughing

Eeek!! this is a new chapter ladies - exciting stuff. Good luck to us all Very Happy
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:01 am 
Post subject:
Zeeb, hope you get your early scan soon. I haven't contacted my doctors or MW yet as I'm really not sure if they will give me an early scan because I had Cody. But I am going to try and get one as this is my 5th pregnancy and I only have 1 child and after everything I worry constantly.

Symptoms wise, I'm tired, sick and sore (.)(.) xox

Claire89x
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:29 am 
Post subject:
Congrats again Zee Very Happy xx

scotchmi5t
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:29 am 
Post subject:
hi all, Zeeb I had an EP last June, was my first ever pregnancy and I'm still emotional about it. Don't think it ever goes away. Best of luck for this one xx

Mine still not confirmed!!! Confused Went to docs on Wed but stupidly didn't ask for a test because I've been in a really funny mood, really down and conviced myself the test would be negative. Stupid stupid stupid. I think the main reason is I don't have much symptoms, (.)(.) haven't been really sore, a bit tender maybe, BUT my right one which is smaller than the left looks like its got bigger! Laughing

AF is due today, I'm usually bang on time but no sign of it yet. Keeping everything crossed and if AF doesn't appear in the next few days I'll do another test. Hoping I'll be definitely be joining you sometime x
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hay Claire Very Happy Thank you. xx

Hiya scotchmi5t. Has AF shown today? Have you/When are you going to test? Good luck chick. xx

Well I finally gave in and told my mum today, It started getting really obvious to her. The fact that i'm not drinking coffee and she kept asking why I was always so tired lately Rolling Eyes So I told her I was nearly 7wks and she was really chuffed and said 'I knew it!! Your boobs have gotten huge!!' Shocked

Still waiting for my scan date, thought it'd be here by now Rolling Eyes I'll probably have my Dating scan date before my Emergency scan date!!

Well as I said above I've had to give up on my morning cuppa coffee's Sad My body just isn't agreeing with them anymore - gutted. Also..one of my fave meals...a good old curry, and only managed 1/4 of it before I had to swiftly leave the table Surprised I love curries Sad

How's everyone else? any new Dec 12 mummy's this week?
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
Zeeb I can't believe you still haven't got your early scan date. I phoned the doctors today to try arrange one for me considering my recurrent miscarriages before Cody. The doctor is going to ring me on Monday so we will see.

I'm absolutely shattered and quite nauseous in the mornings. But loving my symptoms xx

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
I know..OH is getting really annoyed about it. I suppose I feel reassured by the symptoms i'm getting...surely its all a good thing, I'm hoping so anyway.

I hope the posty brings me something good in the post tomorrow Smile

Ooo, I hope you do get an early scan Toots xx
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:43 pm 
Post subject:
As Zeeb kindly reminded me to come and join the club Smile I got my BFP 3 days ago.

My EDD is December 16th 2012. It's a pleasure to be here with you all. xxx

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:57 pm 
Post subject:
Zeeb i just read your story and you have been through the mill and can totally understand the fear, we concieved our first daughter Rinoa (she was born jan 5th 09) after just 6 months TTC, then in 2010 we decided to try again and we fell PG on the first try but sadly lost the pregnany and found out later it was a twin PG we lost the first twin at 6 weeks then the second at 17 weeks. Anyway we fell pregnant again after the very first month and i was terrified but our 2nd daughter is now almost 8 months old. Well when she was just 2 months old we decided we wanted another and we didn't want to have to bigger age gaps so we started TTC again and it took just 5 months Smile but the fear of it happening again is always at the back of my mind so much like yourself i'm just trying to stay positive and hope for the best, Although i have a good feeling about this one like i did with both my girls and i'm getting stronger symptoms everyday so i'm taking it as a good sign. xx

Massive congrats to all you december mummies and i hope all your pregnancies go smoothly. xx

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:46 pm 
Post subject:
Aww, Chrissie Sad sorry for your previous loss.. Hoping you have a happy healthy pregnancy with this one. X

Well ladies, I got the letter today for my scan.... 16th May!!!! So much for an early scan!! It the dating scan they've sent through Rolling Eyes
I'm a day off 7wks so by the time I've got to the drs a gain to get them to sort another 'early' scan it'll probably be a week of my dating scan date!!
I thought I'd have been scanned before I got in touch with the Mw but I'm going to ring them Monday cos I really need to get on with the booking in etc

I do feel reassured with my symptoms so I don't reckon it's an ectopic again.
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:50 pm 
Post subject:
Chrissie, I've just realised that we joined within days of each other all them years ago and our eldest kiddies are nearly the same age Smile

Bump buddies again Smile
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
Glad you got a scan date zeeb and sorry it's not an early one but i'm happy that you feel reasured by your symptoms, that's how i'm feeling atm as well Smile i woke up today and felt like my bbs are on fire so i think all is good.

OMG what a small world, so excited to be bump buddies again. xxxxx

3girliesandababyboy
Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:03 pm 
Post subject:
Havent been on for a couple of days but Congrats Scotchmist and ChrissieRussell Very Happy

Zeeb and Toots i hope you both manage to get early scans, i think its terrible that you have to keep on at them considering your histories, can your MWs not put some pressure on them to get it sorted?

I had my first MW appointment yesterday but it was a group Health Education session Confused There were 5 of us there and the MW went through all the leaflets and forms and then told us the usual 'what to eat and not to eat', 'what its safe to do and not to do'...you get the idea. It was a bit odd being in a group but on a plus side we all got given our yellow notes and she filled out the forms for our dating scans so it feels a bit more official!
I've got my actual book in appointment on 8th May and i'll be 10 weeks by then so i'm really excited.

One thing i found out was that because i'm over 30 (i'm 33)they now do the screening checks for Downs at my dating scan with my consent (which i gave) so i should have those results back a lot earlier than usual.

Everythings good with me except other than being stupidly tired i dont have any symptoms at all Confused I know all pregnancies are different but i've always had some symptoms by this stage before.

And Zeeb i'm glad you're mum was pleased, its nice to have that kind of reaction and the support of someone other than your OH is needed some times. We still havent told anyone, i'm not sure why but i like that its just us that know at the moment!

Take care ladies x

m/c May 2012
m/c September 2012
m/c October 2012
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 2 of 32

Jump to:  

Community

Popular