December 2012 Mummies

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
So how are we all? Its very quiet on here Confused

We've got our pram and car seat now..eek Very Happy Its just little non essentials now.
Started on the Raspberry leaf tea today. 5wks and its operation 'welcome to the world baby' Smile

Well I had my jabs yesterday Flu & whooping cough and my poor arms are paying for it today Sad

Baby seems to have got herself into a really strange position and I can't actually tell how she's laying..its weird Question

Anyhoo, hope everyones doing good Wink
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:17 pm 
Post subject:
is anyone else due on 20th decemeber??

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:01 am 
Post subject:
Hello ladies,

How are we all, i am sure i have the spd my leg is so achey its driving me mad lol. RTL sounds good Zee will diffo be starting that at 34 weeks, i have put it back 2 weeks to start lol. I am getting strong braxton hicks now can feel it all in my lower back and stomach oh well all in preparation.

When i everyone starting there hospital bags, i think when i break up on the 3rd i will start it that week. I am getting do excited now, not just for me, but for noah too his going to love it.

I did have the injection bith whooping cough and Flu jab, did you have it in the end?

How did the workshop go zee was it informative? are you still going ahead with it?

MrsOZ how are your apps going, is everyone measuring ok, i am bang in the middle of my lines, will be measured again next week again.

I think your the only one due on that day.

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:18 am 
Post subject:
Hello Smile
Zachariahmummy..theres a few due round that date, i'm due 5th Dec..so if they move your dates again then you'll be due nearer me won't you? So if they do move your EDD will they not let you go beyond 2wks after your new date? even though it'd still be before your original due date?

Char, i've been getting strong BH too, more so on an evening Confused Do you get them all day long?
The workshops were great, think it did the trick of putting Chris at ease anyway. I've got the midwife coming round at 36wks to check the house (entry, space etc) and they'll drop of the homebirth box so I'm going to prep a home box (& hospital bag, just in case I need to go in).

I'm getting a bit paranoid that my bumps stopped growing lol, especially as the final 10wks are just purely gaining weight Confused I'm sure she's fine. She's more active than she was last week..but I'm finding as we're getting to that final hurdle i'm worrying about her a lot more Sad

Have you mentioned the SPD to your MW? I see mine again at 34+5..thought it was 36wks.
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:47 pm 
Post subject:
My BH seem to be throughtout the day and night, they were tight this morning walking to work. I have mentioned it to MW, she just says take paracetomal which i will start to do, its more like a dull achey pain rather than painful.

Glad the work shops went well how scary once that home kits is in your house its all go.

Not long till your app and she will measure you, i am sure your growing fine though, was you measured b4 or will this be the first time?

Char

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:48 pm 
Post subject:
No she's measured be before. First time she said I was measuring a bit big..second time she said I was spot on for my dates. I think it's just cos she's changing position from laying to the left then all our front so my bump changes day to day. Some days it's like she's dropped too then others she's really high and I can't bend for toffee lol
Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:49 pm 
Post subject:
No she's measured be before. First time she said I was measuring a bit big..second time she said I was spot on for my dates. I think it's just cos she's changing position from laying to the left then all our front so my bump changes day to day. Some days it's like she's dropped too then others she's really high and I can't bend for toffee lol
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:41 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies thought I'd have a catch up with u all. Is everyone ok? I'm starting get a bit depressed about how big I am and I no I'm only gona get bigger lol! It takes me ages to turn over in bed and the other day I got stuck in the bath Sad I no ur probably having a little chuckle at that! I didn't want to shout for my oh so I just tried and tried to heave go myself up and in the end I managed but I won't be getting in there again which is a shame cus I do like a warm bath now and again! I will post a pic up tommorow for u to see my bumpy Smile as u can see its stupid o'clock in the morning I'm having very restless nights and needing a poo! In the middle of most nights nice! Iv just posted on elp a topic about being do flipping worried about everything to do with baby I'm so anxious that something will go wrong and I just want to enjoy this last bit of being pregnant now but to worried Sad Iv also posted a topic on clicking noises coming from my bump! Oh and thanx for the help about he baby bouncers. Zee how exciting ur getting the things ready for ur home birth that will be such an experience having baby at home good for u. Char I'm gona start the rlt at 32 wks I think and then can u start the ep at 34wks? Anything that might help down there ill give a go. Iv also got my flu jab on 29th I didn't have it with my son 2years ago so a bit worried and not sure about the cough one either. Anyway iv ranted on sorry. Spk soon xx

[url=http://lilypie.com]

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
Lol zee i have noticed my stomach has dropped slightly Laughing. I do feel really heavy down their.

Well i have diffo got baby brain starting to forget things now, like today i forgot my bag for work which has phone, diary my life in Shocked. All i brought was my big bag of food that i prepared lol.

I really am looking forward to it all now, even christmas with my little noah this year and i really go pray to god little Eli comes b4, i have predicted a week b4 OH perdicts a week later lol. Rolling Eyes I will try the RLT at about 35 weeks as i was early anyway and did have a quick labour.

I think i have got to start going to bed a bit later, i am finding myself going to bed at 9:30 and waking at 2 and staying awake till 4. Me and OH were just chatting away for 2 hours last night lol.

Arh char, i dont know how i am managing to sit in my bath sideways as i have Noah in there too, it is getting tight bless ya.

Char

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:53 pm 
Post subject:
Aww, Charlene..it sounds like your having a right time of it Sad I to really struggle in the bath too and have managed to get stuck a few times too, so your not alone there Embarassed Feel free to rant away hun, if we can't do it here..where can we?! Laughing
I hope you managed to get back to sleep.

Talking of sleep..how's everyone else doing? I find myself getting into bed as soon as OH's gone to work at 9pm..I sleep all night..quite well considering Confused I do have a bit of insomnia about 4/5am but I manage to get back to sleep. Up at 8am but then I'm needing a nap on an afternoon aswel...I've not napped on an aft for yrs Surprised

The braxton hicks have been a killer today.. so tight and uncomfortable Sad I've been taking RLT since last week but not every day and when I do its only one cup a day. Do you think its the RLT doing it or do you think its a coincidence? Question She's been soooooo active today though and thers hardly any room for her to move so causing a lot of discomfort right under the ribs Confused
Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all,
Good to hear your updates. I also wake up most nights around the same time for a while - I got mocked for watching 'Don't tell the Bride' at 3am the other morning in bed but hey, what else is there to do?! lol!
I managed to get an unplanned sneaky scan at my hosp appt this week... the dr thought I was small but Poppy is measuring all spot on, although she is breech, so no worries there. My platelets levels have dropped again, and hips are agony... they literally feel like they have separated further apart now Sad Other than that, all is well this end.
Zee, i work in as school so other than half term week after next we don't get holidays, however I interviewed the lady who is going to replace me and she will have a staggered start alongside the girl who is going to cover my teaching, so hopefully by 38 weeks I won't actially be working much... just training up my cover! Haha!

How's everyone's plans for xmas going? I have completed my buying (Studio catalogue hehe!) but otherwise have given it no thought as it will be unpredictable. Is anyone planning on having / doing anything and being optimistic?

xx

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:16 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies, hope all is well.

I have my MW app this morning going to see if i can get heartburn/indigestion tablets on prescription its so painful lately. Also my pelvis and leg joint popped the other day errr it sounded so wrong lol. I can diffo feel my pelvis parting now.

Zee you have started the RLT early lol, sleep I am having some seriously wired vivid dreams about all sorts, I tell OH exactly what i have dreamt of every morning Laughing.

Christmas is done for me although I keep adding to Noah's so I have asked people to get him stuff now. Lol just got OH's parents to get for now which is the hardest gift and OH wants a blender lol

I will be working up until 38 weeks too, after my next tour, i only have about 4 3 day shifts so not to bad Smile.

Cant wait to put my decorations up and tree, i will be doing it at the end of next month what about use?

Char

heti
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:12 pm 
Post subject:
hey girls!

i am going to work until 38 weeks as well. was goin to work until 3 days before but there are no financial benefits as i still wont get holiday pay even if i work until the last day and then i figure when i go back ive got two weeks away from Tigger and then 2 weeks with him again, rather than goin back in Jan for a full 7 wk stint!

Symptoms: This horrid varicose vein is getting worse, which i hate, got heartburn and backache but thats about it, im still doing really well! what about you guys? the worst thing for OH is my snoring - he has slept on the sofa the last 7 nights and i feel TERRIBLE about it!

I have ordered RLT capsules and i am going to start taking them at 34 weeks as apparently they help your uterus strengthen...is this right?!

i havent done any christmas shopping yet apart from for baba, so i need to get my finger out big time! no braxton hicks either yet - well excited to get some! i guess im still the baby of the group, im only 32 weeks! Just want it all to hurry up now!

Charlene - i get stuck in the bath too and rolling over in the bed is like a 5 step operation from one side to the other! i cant believe how much i feel like a fat unhealthy person!

We had a 3D scan last week and saw him yawning and sucking his thumb which was absolutely amazing, i would defo reccommend the scans!

ope everyone else is really well Smile xxxx
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:05 pm 
Post subject:
where IS everybody?!
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:06 pm 
Post subject:
where IS everybody?!
Page 26 of 32

Jump to:  

Community