December 2012 Mummies

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun, its become really quite on here has it, we are all around though in the general pregnancy section Very Happy.

We have to start our mat leave the sunday b4 our our due date. I am having to work an extra day now due to childcare with Noah, so my last day will be the 9th December. But from now till then with all my rest days I am only working another 10 working days Very Happy

So when is your last day ?

Heartburn has been awful through this pregnancy, i could cry its that painful, i am finding sleeping on the sofa is so much better for me. OH is loving it that he hasnt got me tossing and turning all night. I am going to start the RLT now just got to purchase some.

Some people dont get BH, i know i am not one of them lol, also your not far in front of me hun , anyone could have baby at any stage past 37 weeks.

Glad you had a fab scan hun, i would like one but for me there is two surprises the sex and what they look like. I have already found out so what he looks like is a surprise for me. I am not going to find out 3rd time around as it will be my last but might have a 3D scan done instead just to experience it x

Everything is ok with baby seems so far up in my ribs waiting for him to drop and engage now lol, he is head down so going the right way lol. End of Next month ladies we will all have our bundles Very Happy

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:46 am 
Post subject:
I'm still here Very Happy do tend to lurk in general pregnancy more now though

Eeek I'm classed as full term today..Wahoo!!!! Laughing
So I'm currently drawing up the eviction notice lol...well when I've finally sorted mine and baby stuff for the birth.
Mw came last week and did all the checks and dropped of my home birth pack.

I honestly thought I was going to go into labour last night. I'm just making a changing bag as I couldn't find one I liked... so had been down on the floor cutting materials, pressing etc so after 2hrs I was in so much pain and discomfort in my back and bump Sad it lasted till about 4am Surprised scary..Chris is on nights this week (last time I went into labour he'd just come off a night shift too Confused )
Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:47 am 
Post subject:
I'm still here Very Happy do tend to lurk in general pregnancy more now though

Eeek I'm classed as full term today..Wahoo!!!! Laughing
So I'm currently drawing up the eviction notice lol...well when I've finally sorted mine and baby stuff for the birth.
Mw came last week and did all the checks and dropped of my home birth pack.

I honestly thought I was going to go into labour last night. I'm just making a changing bag as I couldn't find one I liked... so had been down on the floor cutting materials, pressing etc so after 2hrs I was in so much pain and discomfort in my back and bump Sad it lasted till about 4am Surprised scary..Chris is on nights this week (last time I went into labour he'd just come off a night shift too Confused )
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
Happy weekend people. Hope your having a good one.

So i've finally done my little girls bedding and got the cot up and ready Smile

Cot tidy

Then cos I couldn't find a changing bag I liked I did this too..

But thats it now cos that nearly killed me lol.

How's everyone feeling then? Its getting close to the end now. I'm feeling so huge now, very uncomfortable and can't wait to meet her in person, she's currently wriggling about like mad as I type...shes so strong. I'm getting a lot of pain down below now when she pushes down Shocked
Noticed i'm getting swollen feet too this week and today the hands look puffy too today Confused I'm seeing MW on monday so i'm going to mention it to her, I just hope its nothing bad and just normal end of pregnancy swelling Sad

Everyone sorted for xmas? We're not doing a huge xmas this year. We've got our son's birthday and xmas presents and we'll be buying the parents presents but thats it...really haven't got the time or energy to be shopping for all the brothers and sister too Confused does that sound bad? lol
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:22 am 
Post subject:
Zee i do love your little girls bedding very sweet.

Well thats two ladies who were due in December that gave had their bundles, congrats to MrsOZ and chrissierussell. I have a feeling i might be that last to pop lol, cant believe you both have had your bundles so early, couldnt imagine my little man coming I dont think I have everything ready lol.

So who is in the pipe line now lol Zee i think your diffo next lol.

Well i am doing ok, i could feel some right twinges and pressure in my lady bits yesterday at work i wonder if he is starting to engage. He prob will be popping in and out up until birth lol.

I have my MW app tuesday to see if he has grown enough i diffo feel he has gone much bigger hopefully wouldnt need to go for a growth scan.

How is everyone feeling were diffo within the last 5 weeks now, as long as i get to 37 weeks he can come when he wants lol.

Char

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:08 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Char... where is Chrissierussels announcement? I cannot find it and want to know details! lol! I am going to write my birth story after I have written this.

Zee your pictures look fab, I wish I was creative, even to do as a hobby but I am so unco-ordinated with my hands and impatient I can only dream of it! lol!
With regards to xmas, we only ever buy for our own parents / grandparents and the children... we don't bother wasting time on adults anymore, saves so much money all around buying stuff for people because you feel obliged to rather than treating people because you want to.

Hoping you are all well and coping for the last few weeks (I would have still had 2 weeks at work had all things gone to plan!)

xx

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:09 pm 
Post subject:
Doh! Just found her story! lol!

xx

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:50 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats again MrsOz on your baby girl...she's stunning and I'm so jealous Laughing

I can't wait to meet my little lady and just have her here with her family. Olivers dying to meet her too Smile Chris is trying to get as much overtime in before the baby arrives/paternity so i'm under orders to keep her snug for the rest of this week.
Although today..omg i've really been feeling it. I keep getting more and more back cramp pains thats seem to be radiating round to my front too and in my groin Shocked it really does shock me when it happens, having loads of intense BH tightening too. Thankfully my mums off work for a few weeks so feel a bit better as OH on nights this week although he's being good and doing the school run when he comes in from work Embarassed Smile

Char...when do you finish work?

How's everyone else doing?
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:22 pm 
Post subject:
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe you have had your babies! amazing!!!!!! congratulations!
I am defo still far off - another 4 weeks and will prob be later than that as well!
I am good, pain under boobs near ribs but got a very wriggly baba which is lovely and someone from my antenatal group has had her little man so i got cuddles today to keep me going!

Just can't believe people have had theirs so early!!!!!!!!

LOADS of love xxxx
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:14 am 
Post subject:
Hello ladies,

I am still here, seems like ages until i will be ready to give birth but realistically not long at all lol.

For the last week i have been constantly on the loo i am really fed up of it now lol, must got 2-4 times, i used to go once every 2 days Crying or Very sad also feeling sick most mornings now like i did in the beginning. Other than that I am ok , ready for him now its just the waiting game lol.

Zee I go back to work this week, Saturday for 3 days, then off for 5 days back in for the Sunday (9th) then I am off then cant wait lol. Hopefully he will be here not after lol. Noah is getting exciting now really wants to meet his brother, so happy he will have a sibling : ).

Zee fingers crossed she will be here by monday are you getting nervous now as its a matter of days lol?

Char

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya I thought I'd have a catch up with u all. Hope everyone is well char- I sympathise with the toilet issue and feeling sick as I to go about 4-5 times a day it feels as tho I'm constantly pooing lol and I just feel so sicky most of the day Sad went into hospital wed cus worried about babies movement had slowed down but whilst I was there i started having what midwife sàid was regular contractions! As the moniter picked them up and she could see how strong they were, thankfully babys heart looked fine on moniter so she was happy with that But she checked my cervix it was open at bottom and still closed at top she said they wouldn't stop labour now so to just wait and see what happens. Well they stopped that night but have had them all day everyday since but not regular like wed. I just don't no whats going on with my body I'm guessing its either slow labour or its just practising. I'm feeling very emotional about it all and these tightenings bloody hurt.
I've nearly finished all my Xmas shopping and wrapping so that's been keeping me busy can't wait to see the kids faces Xmas day Smile

[url=http://lilypie.com]

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:01 pm 
Post subject:
Who is still here then? Laughing, I think I have at least 2 weeks of waiting to do, I dont think my stomach has dropped yet as I am still getting really bad heartburn.

Cant believe we are in December already, how exciting me and OH are going to change the babies name as i am not 100% on it and i think u have to be. I am a pain in the bum, just cant see him being called it when his older.

Have you a name for your little boy char?

Char

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:19 pm 
Post subject:
Yey it's December! And this is our month girlies so lets get on those birthing balls drink down that rasberry tea and yes unfortunately try and get the energy to do the naughty business because we want our Christmas bundles and I don't no about u but I am getting impatient now lol.

Char- ur changing the name! Oh I thought Elijah was one u wanted for a while, but u are right u have to be 100% on baby's name don't u as after all they have to live with it for all their life! So what are u thinking now?

We are liking George at the mo and to be honest don't have any others part from Issac but then I'm not 100% on that one. Any suggestions from u ladies would be most welcome. Has everyone thought of names now?

[url=http://lilypie.com]

whistlebetty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
well I am a bit late,but have only just noticed the birth club bits!!!! Yay, December already. Did I just read correctly and some of the December mums have went already? Holy Moley.

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:48 pm 
Post subject:
Well i'm still here and still very pregnant Rolling Eyes I thought she may have followed in her brothers foot steps and maybe come a bit earlier, no such luck. Just been to MW today who gave the OH his orders Laughing so after DTD this eve and sat with my arse in the air for an hour (not easy with a huge bump!!) i'm getting very strong BH and pins and needles in my uterus with each BH Confused

Hay Whistlebetty Very Happy Its about time you popped in and said hello. Yer, Chrissie and MrsOz both December mummies had their LO's in November. ELP1 (Erin) is being induced tomorrow Very Happy
How are you feeling now? Any names in mind?

Its really happening now ladies, are you all prepared? We are now, just waiting for her..we're all getting a bit impatient lol

Has anyone heard from toots4? (she's expecting a little girl I think) Not seen her round here or Gen Preg for ages Question hope all is going well with her.

Char, any closer on a new name then? or you waiting till he arrives?
Page 27 of 32

Jump to:  

Community

Popular