sorry whistlebetty Embarassed

xx

whistlebetty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:53 am 
Post subject:
That's okay!!!! I have hardly posted in here, as I only discovered the birth clubs about a month ago Very Happy

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:58 am 
Post subject:
Good luck ladies..I hope they don't keep you waiting too much longer like my little madam did Laughing

Jennifer..I do hope she waits till after D's birthday (if she doesn't come before) Tilly waited till the day after Oliver's birthday Very Happy

Can't wait to hear the updates xx
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies just to let you know we had our little girl at 4.16 am on Christmas Eve, weighing 6.3 lb she arrived 5 mins after we got to the hospital. She is perfect Very Happy
Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:18 pm 
Post subject:
Huge congratulations toots Very Happy
Have you got a name for your little lady?

There's also been another arrival over the past few days but I'll let whistlebetty fill you a'll in Wink
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:32 pm 
Post subject:
Yey so has all the December mummy's had their little bundles now? George has settled in well and today is his heal prick test so not looking forward to that! Can't believe we have out babies looking back it did go really fast! Hope everyone is doing well and babies have settled in nicely x

[url=http://lilypie.com]

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
I think there's just Heti and EKelly that we're waiting on news from..and the other toots4 (one of the first Dec '12 posters) but not heard from her in ages Confused

Aww, Charlene, I hated the heel prick test..its awful seeing them crying Crying or Very sad
Glad your all doing well otherwise. How have the other kids taken to George? How are you recovering?

I'd better ring my MW come to think of it...they were meant to discharge me on the 23rd and they never turned up Mad Rolling Eyes

Well, we'll be off making Miss Matilda official tomorrow. Gutted its taken so long..we have to do ours by appointment and the 28th was the first they had Confused

We're all doing well, Matilda must be having a bit of a growth spurt cos she's eating and sleeping more (if thats even possible...that girl sleeps for england Shocked ) Shes actually growing out of first size and into 0-3, yay!! Very Happy
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 pm 
Post subject:
Wow! Just two left! Will anyone wait and become a 2013 mummy?
Congtas toots, looking forward to hearing your chosen name for her and reading your birth story. Charl - well done on yours, I can't believe how quick you dilated!

Zee, good luck with registering - we have to do appts too. 0-3 months - excellent feeding for a good size gain... we have just come out of the prem baby clothes and can now fit the tiny baby range! lol!

Heti and EKelly - how are you ladies?.. fill us in!

xx

whistlebetty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
Turned out I didn't have to wait long after my last post. My little girl came came very quickly the next morning (23rd December) on the bathroom floor no less, weighing in at 8lbs and half an ounce. Very Happy Her name is Georgia.

She is lovely. Congratulations to Toots too. x

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:27 pm 
Post subject:
Lol...these birth stories lately are funny Smile

Have you done yours Jennifer? Hows the little lady treating you and hows D taken to being a big brother? X
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
Smile

Last edited by Zee81 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
whistlebetty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
Not yet Zee,I will do it soon. He loves her. How are you getting on, bet Oliver is over the moon with Matilda?

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:41 pm 
Post subject:
He is, he adores her. Its supprised me..I thought he'd resent her but not at all. Smile His behaviour has changed though he's moody and bossy with me and his dad but I think thats more to do with being off school and daddy being home.

Can't wait to hear your story!!
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:18 pm 
Post subject:
How is everyone? Have we had our final bunch of babies born now then?

Well its nearly a new year...new start for us all eh? Smile Chris is back at work on the 2nd and im actually dreading it Confused Olivers back at school on the 7th so I suppose it gives me a few days to practice getting up early and giving enough time to get dressed etc and be iut the door for the school run Shocked freaking out.com!!!

Im guessing miss Tilly is having a growth spurt this past couple of days..her feeding pattern has changed, feeding much more often..moody lol and omg..shes grown so much like over night, shes got a right trunk on her now Laughing still sleeps 99.9% of the time Rolling Eyes
Got mw finally coming to discharge me tomorrow so hopefully have tilly weighed too, curious to see what she weighs now cos she defo feels heavier Smile

How is everyone? What you got planned for nye? Anyone ven to venturing out?
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:10 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats whitlebetty on your little girl - I love the name Georgia Very Happy Looking forward to hearing your birth story. Congrats also to ELKelly who had her boy 2 days ago. Heti... how are you?

How are you all? Very quiet on here now. Zee - good luck with the school run next week, hope you manage it.
We had Poppy weighed yesterday... 7lb 1oz, so nearly at Evie's birth weight, just 7 weeks different! We are also starting to get some smiles - mainly at daddy tho. I had my first period last week, which was not as bad as I remember it being when I had Evie.

How is everyone else getting along?

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
Page 30 of 32

Jump to:  

Community

Popular