miscarriage ... yes, no, maybe???

saraycottyta
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:16 pm 
Post subject: miscarriage ... yes, no, maybe???
Ok so the past Saturday I went to the clinic because I've had my period for about 3 weeks. I was feeling lots of dizziness, nauseas, and even felt really tired!! They did the pregnancy test and it came out positive! They send me to a hospital to get an ultrasound done on Monday. I go to my appointment and they say they don't see no pregnancy but it could be that it was still to early to see anything on me... I went to a different hospital to get a second opinion. I was told the same but the doctor also mentioned the possibility of a miscarriage during the time I was bleeding alot. I never saw anything coming out of me besides fluid and lots of blood. That same day (Monday) they told me my hormone blood pressure was 86 so they send me to a different clinic do I could go get checked and see if my pressure would increase or decrease... My appointment was yesterday ( Thursday) and was told my blood pressure went down to 80 so she said that most likely I miscarriage the baby. But the pregnancy tests keep coming up positive????? So they're having me go back next week and see if my pressure got dropped down to zero Question Sad
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:22 pm 
Post subject:
Sad so sorry hun.. just make sure its not an ectopic.. xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
saraycottyta
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:00 am 
Post subject:
Its not an entopic.. They checked!
calliemum
Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:20 am 
Post subject:
Hi, your test will come up positive even if you are mc, as you still have the womb lining with HGC in it. It's only when all this has gone ( a full mc and you've stopped bleeding) will the test be negative, this is how they check it has all gone, if its still positive then you have to go in to have the remains removed. Fingers crossed for you babe. X
Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:49 pm 
Post subject:
when i lost my baby it didnt come out but it had died 4 weeks before i found out and i kept getting positive tests until the day of my operation to remove it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> TTC After Miscarriage All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular