TOILET TROUBLES

MUMMYWEE
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:35 pm 
Post subject: TOILET TROUBLES
Embarassed
I started training my 28 month old little boy about 4 weeks ago and he was doing well, getting stickers when he went the loo and "never minds" when he'd wet, but this last week has been a disaster he won't ask for the loo and refuses to go when asked if he needs it, then will wee all over the floor. Can anyone offer me some sanity?????????????????????
judyg
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:04 pm 
Post subject:
I started potty traning my little girl at 18 months old, and i notice that she would go trough fazes like that some days she pottied everytime in the potty other days she went all over her self. So i started the potty candy, and she did alot better when she knew that she was going to get her potty candy. She is now 25 months old and she wears panties everywhere. If you don't want to give your child candy Wal-mart carries chewable vitaman c that taste like all kinds of fruits, and you can't over dose on vitaman c. I had to start vitaman c with my daughter i felt like she was eating to much candy. Well good luck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Nappies, Changing and Potty Training All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular