what age to start putting lo in pj's instead of sleepsuits

zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:30 pm 
Post subject: what age to start putting lo in pj's instead of sleepsuits
Hi

just wondering what age you all started to move towards pj's as i have been looking around for some new sleepwear for my lo and there seems to b places that pj's from 6 months but i am not sure whether this is too early.

Hope you can help x

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:44 pm 
Post subject:
sam had some in 9-12 months, and 12-18 months, but also sleepsuits in 12-18 months, but i pretty much moved her out of sleepsuits at 18 months, partly because it was summer and she had short pajamas.

zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:01 pm 
Post subject:
mmmmm ok did you still put a vest on her with them, i just dont want him gettin cold even tho he in a growbag n has his blanket next to him

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:35 pm 
Post subject:
i did in the winter, and she still wears vests (but the normal type) now when its cold.

pepperpot
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:28 pm 
Post subject:
My youngest is wearing her big brothers 3-6 month pj's now and has done for a month because when he was born it was really hot so don't have any 3-6 month sleep suits and didn't want to waste money buying them for her. She is still swaddled and has a vest underneath and is fine.

I stopped with sleep suits completely around a year because I think he looks so cute in PJ's! Also my two are really
warm bloooded so seem to like minimal coverings.

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:42 pm 
Post subject:
I started using PJs when she could stand up as she was slipping on the sleepsuit feet. I don't think it really makes a difference thou. I tuck the top into the bottoms so it doesn't ride up in the night x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular