chattygirl86

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:55 pm 
Post subject: chattygirl86
Hi Christine,

Just wondered how you were hunny cause I havent seen you for a couple of weeks? Not long left for you now. Are you all ready?

xxxxxxx

Rach

chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Rachey,

Yeah i haven't really had time to come on lately. We were visiting OHs family down South & been really busy at work since i've been back so not been able to get on as much.

Yeah, just over 9 weeks left, i am absolutely petrified. We pretty much have everything sorted. Need to get our room sorted but we have everything bought which is good. I know we are ready but i don't feel ready and not sure i actually believe i am going to be a mummy if that makes any sense?

I can't believe Harry is nearly a year old already, time does fly in huh? How are you and the little one doing?! Any plans for his first birthday?!

xxxx

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:25 am 
Post subject:
Ah Im so pleased your ok. Its natural to be a bit nervous about the birth. I was pooping myself about becoming a mummy and being responsible for someone other than myself!

I cant believe he is nearly a year old either, He is into everything. Has been crawling for weeks and is like a little rocket the moment you put him on the floor. He can pull himself up onto things and is generally a cheeky monkey.

He has changed so much and everyday he looks like a proper little boy instead of a baby.

Think we are having a pool party for his first birthday. Its my sisters birthday the week before so we are going to combine them. He loves the pool and its only going to be close family so he can have one on one time with his guests.

You need to start relaxing a little bit now though hunny cause when your baby comes you wont have time to think about yourself! Im really excited for you though hun and I cant wait to see some pics xx

chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah thats what i am worried about too. I'm sure its totally normal tho, and makes me feel reassured since you had the same fears.

Ooo troublesome Harry Smile He'll keep you on your toes though. It won't be long until he's walking about, then the fun really starts Very Happy Awww you'll need to put a wee pic of him up so i can see. I can't believe you are mad enough to be ttc number 2 Shocked

A pool party sounds great. Can i come?! Laughing Yeah that sounds like a good plan and combining the party with your sisters is a good idea. Double the celebrations Smile

I am starting to slow things down with work. For the next 2 weeks i am only working 3 shifts and go on mat leave on the 14th so not too far away now. Got loads to do in the house but just gonna do a wee bit at a time. Thank you. I have a tiny bump so i think i'm gonna have a small baby, or maybe thats a secret wish on my part Laughing

xxxx

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:35 am 
Post subject:
I sometimes think Im crazy to be TTC number 2 especially since he doesnt sleep through yet!!

I will find some recent pics and post them on later. You need to post some of your little bump, I havent seen any yet.

Im glad you are starting to take it easy at work, especially if you have things at home to do. You dont want to be rushing trying to get them done and baby puts in a rapid appearance.

You take care of yourself my lovely xxxx

chattygirl86
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:16 pm 
Post subject:
I haven't got any of my bump yet. Will get my OH on the case when he gets home from work & post them up later. Look forward to seeing the ones of Harry.

I will do, thank you. Time has just flew in & on Tuesday i can say i will be having a baby next month, eek!!

Will do. Take care of yourself & Harry xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Message Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular