ARGOS BUGGY

KathG
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:32 pm 
Post subject: ARGOS BUGGY
I bought a light weight buggy from argos at the end of Dec - Koochi stripe. It has been rubbish from day one, the front wheel sticks and glides rather than turns. I stupidly put this down to it being new rather than faulty and thought the wheel would losen off - it hasnt. The straps are too tight when he has a coat on. Anyways I came to terms that I couldnt cope with the heap of junk for the next year or so and was planning to fork out for a new one. I phoned argos customer services expecting them to say tough you have had it for three months we are not taking it back but they sraight away said thats terrible, you shouldnt have to put up with that, and have given me a full refund!!!!! So now get to go buggy shopping again, any suggestions looking to spend £50 to £100.

[/url]
Faerydae
Posted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:04 pm 
Post subject:
oh wow, that's awful, good they were quick to refund though!

I have the mothercare mino and I love it. fold up really small and it's really smooth and easy to push Smile
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:29 am 
Post subject:
Argos have a one year repair/refund policy on almost everything so its always worth keeping your receipt or some other proof of purchase and taking it back Smile
As for buggies depends what you want from it, just been shopping with my DD and there was a LOT of choice Shocked Laughing Toys r us have got some good bargains at the moment on the basic buggies and the higher spec ones too Smile x
Shellm
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
I have a Maclaren xt you can have for £100. I got it last year for my lo but he wants to walk everywhere and won't go in it. It like new and I paid £210 for it. Laughing Laughing

emmie02
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:16 pm 
Post subject:
i have a chicco very similar to this

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Browse/ID72/33008428/c_1/1|category_root|Baby+and+Nursery|33005732/c_2/2|33005732|Travel|33008428/r_001/4|Brands|Chicco|1.htm

i got mine 2nd hand and its fine for me. It wont fully recline though so im not sure if its something you would want.

KathG
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for replies everyone. I had a wee look in babies R us, they had loads of nice ones. Was a bit too picky and ended up dragging OH round - babies R us, mothercare and mammas and pappas. Went for the mamas and papas Kato in the end. So far happy with it.

[/url]
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:28 am 
Post subject:
Glad you found one Very Happy Its good to be picky with buggies Wink , a bad one can drive you nuts Rolling Eyes Laughing xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Travel with your Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular