sorry if tmi?

avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:08 pm 
Post subject: sorry if tmi?
hi all, my youngest is 4 months+ and she does not like me putting her down how can i put her down without her screaming, she always want to be latch on my boob

also i have not had a period since having her, and today i went toilet for a wee and wiped and there was mucus on it, what could it be please help

xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

I'll start with the period thing, I think that fully BF can halt your periods as it is mother natures contraceptive (not that I would rely on it though unless being preggers would not be a problem). If unsure do check with your HV though. I'd ask about the discharge too but I get that when not having periods so its unlikely to be anything serious.

With regards to your baby our LO has been quite clingy from birth. We've found swaddling helps but we only do this at night as it can interfere with baby's development. We also have a battery operated swing which has been a god send. They can be pricy but we ended up getting a nice Fisher Price one at Argos that was half price, at 35 a bargain and well worth a bit of peace to get some stuff done.

At your LO's age I would also be ignoring some of his cries, there is nothing wrong with leaving them to cry for 5-10 mins or so as long as you know that their only reason for crying is that he is clingy and not hungry/requires a nappy change.

Terri xx

avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:03 pm 
Post subject:
thanks for the advice,

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular