Joint Pain

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:14 am 
Post subject: Joint Pain
Hi ladies,
Just wondering if any of you are experiencing or have experienced joint pain after having your baby. As you can see from my ticker i gave birth 8 months ago. Since tihe birth my joints have ached but its not gone away, in fact is getting worse. I am having pains in my knees, shins, elbows, wrists, fingers and the top of my back and ribs. Its now started in my hips. I know pregnancy loosens joints but i never had these pains before or during. Im scared to go to the doctors but was wondering if any other ladies have this post pregnancy. i have had to stop exercising too. Could it be lack of vitamins as i stopped taking my vits after birth!
thank u!
Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
I had bad joint pains in the first 2 months or so as well, then it went away. Then I started on the pill a month later and my shoulders and pelvis started killing me again, even my handbag was too heavy to cary. I went off it 2 weeks ago and feel so much better already.

Are you on the pill? Could that be causing the problem?

My GP has now prescribed me a patch, fx that won't have the same effects...
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,
No I'm not on the pill or anything!! Although it has eased of a bit I'm just terrible for avoiding doctors!
I'm hoping it's just because I've had a baby and not RA or anything!

Glad to hear you are not in discomfort anymore, it makes you feel like an old woman doesn't it?!

Thank u
Posted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:18 pm 
Post subject:
i dont no, because i have had back pains for 2years and only just going dr because been scared what he might say,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Postnatal Health All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular