14month old with a cold!!

Linzxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:50 am 
Post subject: 14month old with a cold!!
Well, my little one has a cold, hes soo whingey, i cant do anything right for him Rolling Eyes Night time is awful..hes so restless.. he comes in our bed n rolls around all over the show..i end up taking him down stairs...was awake 4 hours the other night..lastnite me n him slept on setee, i ended up wiv numb bum Mad Giving him calpol....i hope hes better soon, we're going away at weekend...hes gonna be soo miserable...Help!!!!!!!!!!! x How long do colds normally last???
caz24
Posted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
only a few days. Sit him in the bathroom when its all steamed up and get some mild vaporub. Boots do a baby one. helps them sleep better. hope this helps.
Beck4
Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:39 pm 
Post subject: sniffles
Hi there. I sympathise having just gone through it aswell with my 13 month old. Putting a rolled up towel or pillow under the legs at head end of cot really helped us as it stops them getting so congested and waking themselves up. Agree with the steamy room aswell, and dont forget lots of fluids - good luck x
lilyboo
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:40 pm 
Post subject: baby with a cold
My 15 month has her first cold of the season.
bigmama8607
Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:02 pm 
Post subject:
when my little girl has a cold, i always find the nights are the worst, so i bought an olbas oil vaporiser from the chemist. it runs on batteries, and u buy refills for it. it soon fills the room and helps her to breathe a bit easier throughout the night. might be worth a try?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular