BFP after ectopic

lysianassa
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:05 pm 
Post subject: BFP after ectopic
Hello ladies, I have got my first BFP this morning since my ectopic pregnancy back in November. I'm a little shocked to be honest and I'm currently undergoing blood tests every 48 hours. My first urine test at the doctors was negative on Tuesday and I'm waiting to hear back on my beta hcg bloods tomorrow hopefully. On Monday I am due more blood tests and will get the results of today's blood tests.

What I would like to know is what do I do in the meantime? What am I looking out for? Has anyone had two ectopic pregnancies?

I'm exhilerated and scared and anxious and excited.

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:24 pm 
Post subject:
Oh my god Lysi, i'm so pleased for you , i'm sure the docs will keep a close eye on you and get you a scan as soon as they can ,(I wouldn't worry about the docs test I once had one of those come back neg at almost 6 weeks they're [*@!#%*] Rolling Eyes ) FX for a good outcome this time , good luck for the blood tomorrow and any unusual pain or bleeding then EPU or A&E seems to be the general advice xxx
ggmarch
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:59 pm 
Post subject:
Got my fingers crossed for you. Oh and definitely go with your HPT result, my doc would not even bother with testing as the over the counter ones are better than their own!
rainbow50
Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:46 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations! Hope you have a healthy pregnancy Smile

Jump to:  

Community

Popular