February 2012 :)

scotchmi5t
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:57 pm 
Post subject: February 2012 :)
Anyone else like me who have just found out they are due in February? My approx date is 27th February Smile
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:00 pm 
Post subject:
Yes I've just found out I'm pregnant. Still in shock to be honest. Think I'll be due early Feb, about 6th so I'm about 6 weeks I think. Wasn't expected and I'm panicking a bit ut of course very happy Smile

xx
scotchmi5t
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
Glad to know I'm not the only one, I only found out 2 days ago and I can't believe it either. I'm not feeling that many symptoms yet either so that's why its so strange! But had 2 tests that were positive so surely both of them can't be wrong?!
Posted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:26 pm 
Post subject:
I think the two tests will be right! First time round I did about seven!! only two tests though this time. I've been a bit queasy but other than that no symptoms. Touch wood. Though it is more reassuring when you have obvious symptoms!!
Maisiesmummy
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:54 pm 
Post subject:
wow I cant believe there's a feb 2012 thread!! I was a Feb 2011 mummy and was due 22nd feb but had my baby girl on 13th feb!! Just wanted to say congrats to you all - hope you all have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:49 am 
Post subject:
Please can I join!!?? Very Happy

We found out on Thursday last week that we are having our 1st baby which is due 14th Feb Very Happy All we have to do now is wait to see if we are having 1 or 2 Shocked (we had 2 embryo's transferred so thats why we dont know Laughing )

It will be great to keep up with how you are all doing!
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:14 pm 
Post subject:
Glad to see more Febs!

I actually bought a two pack test so to treble-check, I did the other one on Friday night and its positive too, so thats 3 positive tests! No doubt about it now!! Very Happy

Will be great to keep track with each other. I've not had any symptoms either, no sickness, just a bit queasy at times but have been really tired so that's why I thought for a start it was my thyroid condition (have underactive thryroid which makes me tired all the time) Smile
Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:03 pm 
Post subject:
Congrats Komolafe Very Happy you should get a scan quite often then if you've been through treatment? so you should know quickly if you've one or two babies then I think?

scotchmi5t - nice surprise then for you. Though prob a bit of a shock if you weren't expecting it!!

It still hasn't really sunk in for me yet, even though been through it before Smile

Got a refund from the tax man today so that's the start of my baby savings account, which has cheered me up.

Still no symptoms and even the queasiness has died off. Long wait now for the scan and booking in appointment for me.
Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:50 am 
Post subject:
Ive only had couple of episodes of nausea but im feeling tired really easy every day at the moment:-o Anyone else the same?
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:37 am 
Post subject:
i'm permanently exhausted. all i ant to do is sleep!!!
Jenny19x
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:15 am 
Post subject:
think i may be due around the 14th feb accordin to the due date calculator, will have to get in touch with my GP its my first ever pregnancy so its all new to me xx
Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:22 am 
Post subject:
kittie2475 wrote:
i'm permanently exhausted. all i ant to do is sleep!!!

Sure we will feel a bit more energetic in a few weeks Very Happy I slept from 7pm to 7am last night (apart from an hour or so that I sort of came to and managed to speak to DH!)

Jenny19x wrote:
think i may be due around the 14th feb accordin to the due date calculator, will have to get in touch with my GP its my first ever pregnancy so its all new to me xx

Glad you found us! Think theres 3 of us with the same due date now Very Happy

Last edited by Komolafe on Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
sheore
Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:47 am 
Post subject:
Hi,
got my BFP on thurs and according to due date calculator i'm due 20th feb. Will make an appointment 2 see MW at 6 wks (doc juxt said in 1st pregnancy if u have had a +ve then you need t c MW which wasn't helpful at all)

I have been feeling tired but this is normal as my 19th month all still doesn't sleep through the night.Had slighty tender nipples and slightly queasy which I guess is a change of hormones but feellike I did in 1st pregnancy.

Congratulations to everyone and hope it all goes well
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:25 pm 
Post subject: ADZ
Congratulations Sheore Very Happy poor you tho, my girl is 17 months and sleeps really well ad i'm still knackered!

How is everyone doing?

I'm still exhausted and queasy but other than that ok. Not put any weight on yet, which is good as I still haven't lost my baby weight from number 1 so going to tO try super hard to be good. Got my booking in appointment on 12th July but don't know when scan will be. Hopefully not long after as I want to know my due date!

Hope you are all ok xx
donnaxx
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:02 am 
Post subject: feb baby
hi everyone
im due about the 15th of feb
sssssoooooooooo excited
see midwife on 5th july

feeling very tired a bit sick now and then but my boobs hurt feel like lead
started saving so every penny counts
i have two other children aged 12 and 9 and me and hubby thought well this is our last chance
as were getting on a bit now lol im 37 and hes 45 so i bet a lot of things have changed regarding what you can do and what you cant do
so every one take care of yourself s and let have a great 9 mts
love to you all xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2012 All times are GMT
Page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to:  

Community

Popular