Dunno when the right time is

ChArLoTtE333
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:17 pm 
Post subject: Dunno when the right time is
I just had a baby a few months ago but I already really want another baby! Im not with the father of the baby we broke up when I was only about 2-3 months, but it was for the best as he is a real nasty peice of work Sad anyways I'm with a new guy - one I have been friends with for many years and we aren't planning a baby yet but i really want one! I'm starting uni in september though and it's a 4 year course to become a qualified teacher - so I can't see when to have another baby - I can't have one this soon but I don't want to wait 4+ years!! I need to finish uni ect though And don't wan to put that off any longer Sad when does anyone think it would be a good time ? I was thinking maybe. Half way through my last year to I'll finish before it's born? Or try plan so it would be born in the summer one year? I really Want another one now Embarassed Laughing ahhhh so frustraiting
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:03 pm 
Post subject:
i think its quite common to want another baby so soon, i would wait until you finish your Uni course, or start trying in the last year, maybe the January, so you can still finish if you get pregnant.

i always said i didnt want a big age gap between my kids, but at the moment im not in a position to be trying (not in a long term relationship) i still have bad memories of labour (although the broodiness is starting to overpower that) but financially it would make more sense to wait until my daughter is in school which is 2 1/2 years away.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Waiting to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular