Stories of being induced...

Loulou86
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:15 pm 
Post subject: Stories of being induced...
Hello ladies,

I'm booked to be induced on Friday, I'll be term plus 13days by then!! Just wondered if anyone had any stories on being induced? I've hears bad and good things and just want to prepare myself and also am just interested in other people's experiences. Ive had 2 really uncomfortable sweeps which hurt and the midwife today said that the baby's head was still quite high! Want our little baby to be here now!! Thank u girls xx
kelchatters
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya,

I was induced with my little boy, had the gel inserted at 3am and had him by 9am.

It was totally fine hun, the only thing it did was bring my contractions on very quick Very Happy I was also 13 days over.

They also did a stretch and sweep on me just before they did it! I only had one lot of gel inserted. As you are so far over, you may also find just the one lot of gel works Very Happy

Good luck hun xxx
Loulou86
Posted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:21 pm 
Post subject:
3 hours after I wrote this my waters broke at home! I've just posted a topic on this forum regarding my little girl when I came across this, I had forgotten I had even wrote it! Brings back all those lovely and exciting memories xxx
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular