in laws???

avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:09 pm 
Post subject: in laws???
hi all,

i am fed up of my in laws, when i tell my son no to something, they do opposite, the think they can do what they like, it is driving me mad, but live in same property until council can give us a place of our own.
they think they can tell me how to look after my kids, my fella just say ignore them, but it aint that easy when it is everyday, i say to the i was the one who carried then for 9months and gave birth to them, they are my kids not urs, so u need to butt out,
neither of us work, my fella suffers with anxiety and depression and i hav really bad back trouble.
any advice would be nice

jane1978
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
Its hard if you live with them so I would pick your battles until you can move out. If there is anything you really really are bothered about I would sort those things out with them and leave the rest that even if you don't agree don't matter so much (say like too many sweets). I think you need to move and raise family your way.
Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:01 pm 
Post subject:
we are keep on to council for property of our own but no luck they just say keep bidding like everyone else, we have contacted the mp, to see what he can do, he sed he going to write to council and tell them we need a property, and he will write to us to tell us what they say

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular