sick of fightening :(

zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:22 am 
Post subject: sick of fightening :(
for the last few weeks all me and oh seemed to do is fight. last night it really come to a head with him telling me i am sick in the head (i do have PND) and if i cant cope with lo we got then i should have him adopted and have the one i pregnant with aborted! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

i cant ever forgive him for saying this at all and all i feel like doing today is crying my eyes out Crying or Very sad

i so glad i got you lot on here xx

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:00 am 
Post subject:
i cant believe he said that Shocked i know sometimes you say things in the heat of the moment, but that is awful.

if you are struggling he should be offering to help, not suggesting you get rid of the kids, he played a part in making them, so he needs to man up and take responsibility.

i think you need to sit down and have a good talk with him, when hes calmed down, tell him how much he hurt you, and that you need his help and support if he wants you to get over the PND. saying nasty things like that is only going to make you feel worse.

Love

zachariahelijahmalakaimum
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:11 am 
Post subject:
thanks sam, i have tried and tried to talk to him bt just getting no where it like hitting my head on a brick wall, i am sat at my mums today coz i dont wanna be on my own but at the same time i do want some alone time. i hate fighting and the fact he at work makes it worse coz i cant speak to him till tonight if he comes home that is of course

avfcgal
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
OMG how dare he, he need to grow up and realise that not just women suffer with PND men do aswell, he has responsibility aswell as you and he should see that you need a bit of you time, saying nasty thing aint going to help you get better,

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular