Spotting before period

EricaEH80
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:28 pm 
Post subject: Spotting before period
Hi. My period is due tomorrow 5/7 and I have been spotting for the past three days which is very unusal for me. I only see pink and sometimes a bit brighter blood when I wipe. It has been off and on these past three days. Today 5/6 I have had a little achiness in my lower stomach which is not quite like AF cramps. I have SEVERE cramps from day 1 of my period and this is barely noticable. I have been nauseated on and off since my second day of spotting and I have developed a stuffy nose out of no where and I am not a allergy sufferer. I have a short cycle around 24days and we had sex on 4 of my fertile days and the spotting started on day 10 after ovualtion. I am currently on my 12th day after ovulation. My husband and I have wanted a child for over 3 years now but have not actual really tried. I have a 12 year old from a pervious marriage when I was 18 so I know I can get pregnant but I guess because it's been so long I am skeptical. My husband won't let me test for another week because he is trying to not get his hopes up. What do you think?
Lissy42
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon May 07, 2012 10:50 am 
Post subject: Spotting before period
Hi Erica & a huge welcome. Smile

I'm in pretty much the same boat. Two occasions of spotting, stuffy nose, light pain compared to normal. I have been spotting though on & off a few days before for the last few cycles & have not been pregnant.

That doesn't mean you're not, it all depends on what's normal for you. The only way to be sure is to do a test. Good luck sweetie.

Lots of babydust.xxx Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular