Too much folic acid ??

Lindseylou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:56 pm 
Post subject: Too much folic acid ??
As the title says can you have too folic acid? Ive stoppped taking vit c as I have been having Metalic taste in my mouth still and wonder if that has contributed. Plus im not pregnant. I would love to say being tired is a sign but i do get tired once I stop and have a afternoon nap lol. My belly is getting bigger on the bottom part if that makes sense but nothing is showing on pregnancy test. I was even 3 days late last month but it did end up arriving sob.

FX this month is it. Currently my chest is sore like been hit loads but im not counting that as I dont want to be dissapointed.
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:43 am 
Post subject:
i dont think so. i think if you are higher risk at spina bifida (family connections?) they advise you to take more anyway

WifeyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:13 am 
Post subject:
I agree with Steph but don't get why you would be taking more than the recommended anyway?
Unfortunately the other symptoms can be there with pg or af, I've sopped symptom spotting as it only leads to disappointment Sad
Good Luck!!
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:05 pm 
Post subject:
Just take the recommended daily allowance whilst ttc. Although my friend who is overweight with a bmi of 30 and currently pregnant has been instructed to take twice the daily allowance!!
Posted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you guy for the responce. Just a thought really. I am not bothering to keep thinking everything is pregnancy symptoms as it drive me mad as well. Specially when bfn appears.

Baby Dust to you all xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular