January 2013 Birth Club

doflo
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:47 pm 
Post subject: a baby at last!
hi girlies!

Well i had to be induced again with the pessary but thankfully everything was much quicker this time i was in established labour for 48 mins , but generally the last 2 hours only were painful, as they wheeled me in to my labour room (from a different ward) my waters broke , and i started yelling that i needed to push 9 mins later Isabella Elizabeth was born 8lb 5oz 57 cm long and gorgeous! Unfortunately she shot out so fast that i tore badly and needed loads of stitches !! An hour and a half of stitching (but got to have loads of gas and air). My pain relief methods were water and tens machine and then 3 breaths of gas and air as i was pushing. So there you go......second time around is much easier!

love doflo xx
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies

Haven't been on for a while, been busy with little man Smile

Congratulations doflo on your little girl Smile

How's Lucas AllyG?

AllyG wrote:
Fantastic news congratulations!! Sorry to hear your induction ended up in a c section. Hope you start to recover soon. What have you called your little man?

So we've both had boys, I wonder who'll be next?!

Doflo any news from you yet?

Xx

We decided to call him Sam Henry Peoples Very Happy Slowly getting used to the sleepless nights, but OH has been great. I forgot to add his weight to my announcement on this page, he weighed..... 9lb 9oz!!! So, sonographers and consultant weren't joking when they said he was going to be a big baby! Laughing

Slowly healing, just want the snow/ice to go so I can take Sam out for walks.

I'll put my birth story up over the next few days.

How is everyone doing? And little ones?

RacheynHarry good luck for your c-section, shall be thinking of you Smile xxx

AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone

Sorry not been on to post for a while. Life is super crazy with 2 little ones and the strep b has taken forever to get over. I finished yet another lot of antibiotics on Thursday so am really hoping that's the last of it.

Lucas is quite a good baby, doesn't really cry unless he's hungry, but is such an irregular feeder. It seems to vary between 1 and 3 hours so never know when I'll have to stop and feed. At night though he does tend to last nearer 3 hours so that is good!

How are you getting on with your new additions?

Xxx

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies!

It's been a while! How is everyone and their LO's doing?

Sam is fine, can't believe he was 2 months yesterday, he had his first jabs yesterday. Thankfully my OH came with us. I can still see the look on Sam's face when he was injected Crying or Very sad He was quite grizzly last night, but more chirpy today.

I'm still managing to breastfeed, so quite pleased I've got this far. When he was weighed yesterday at his health check he was 13lbs 5ozs!!! But he's quite long in length, the health visitor thinks he's going to be over 6ft when he's older!! Shocked

I've just put my birth story up with a couple of pics if you get time to have a peek.

Take care ladies
xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to:  

Community

Popular