Post subject:
Crying or Very sad I'm so sorry hun. Thinking of you. Take care of yourself xxx

xFayeGotBabyDustx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, can I join you all please?!!!!
I got my bfp today Very Happy I got married on Saturday so I'm literally on cloud 9 at the minute, this was our second cycle of trying. I had my second baby nearly 2 years ago and we had so many problems when we were ttc for him, we had 7 miscarriages and in the end I was put on metformin and then I conceived my little boy and carried him full term!!
I'm a little apprehensive this time, because we are not on any medication. But my bfp this morning was really strong (with the mc's it was always so faint,)
Going from conception date I think I'm due around 14th January.....it seems so far away!!!!

Really sorry to read about brownie & kirstie my thoughts are with u both xx

Don't really have any symptoms at the mo, I'm shattered but I'm putting that down to the lack of sleep I had last week with the build up of my wedding!! Bb's are a little tender and I'm having dull af type pains today.....tbh if I hadn't tested this morning I'd have sworn af was coming!!!!

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
well ladies i have lost my baby too Crying or Very sad im absolutely devastated. Weve spent hours in a and e today as i started bleeding and its confirmed my hormones are down to 36 and should be in the thousands. So if someone wants to add the due dates of everyone in on there post as i wont be around to do it anymore xxx

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
Yay congratultions! Very Happy Great to see you here.

My symptoms were the same when I got my BFP last week, I kept telling my OH and my mum that it was just af, but they thought different Laughing At the moment, still got achy tummy and back, tiredness, nausea, and tender boobs! But it's all good.

Went to EPU today for scan, and they could see a tiny sac Smile had bloods taken aswell which have come back good at 1641! Scan again next Monday, and then hopefully I'll be put on the clexane.

I just want to get to the stage when I can start buying stuff and to get proper scan pictures, and a bump Very Happy Laughing I don't want much! I think I'm just craving it so much at the moment as I've never been that far.... yet! xxx

NatterBUMjack
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:00 pm 
Post subject:
Can I come an join you please Very Happy I was in the June 2011 birth club (ended up with a July baby though) so not been gone long. My due date according to calc is 15th Jan but I think it will be more 20-21st (according to bd dates and I also got put back loads last time, and I have longer cycles).

Sorry I posted before finishing the thread. Just want to say sorry to those who lost their little beans Crying or Very sad

My Angels grew wings 13/05/12 and 29/07/12
dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:45 pm 
Post subject:
I'm so sorry for your loss April Crying or Very sad Take care xxx

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:48 pm 
Post subject:
NatterBUMjack wrote:
Can I come an join you please Very Happy I was in the June 2011 birth club (ended up with a July baby though) so not been gone long. My due date according to calc is 15th Jan but I think it will be more 20-21st (according to bd dates and I also got put back loads last time, and I have longer cycles).

Sorry I posted before finishing the thread. Just want to say sorry to those who lost their little beans Crying or Very sad

Welcome to the group hun and congratulations Very Happy My due date is now around the 11th January as my cycles are longer and that's going from when I ovulated.

How are you ladies feeling? xxx

NatterBUMjack
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 2:32 pm 
Post subject:
Im feeling good thanks. Only found out yesterday so Im just starting to get that 'pregnant' feeling Laughing . Also starting to wonder what the house will be like with a newborn and 18 month old. I also feel like even though I've done it all before- and very recently- that I know nothing. Like do I need to book an appointment to see the midwife or do I wait a bit?

Has anyone thought if they are going to find out whether they have blue or pink bump- I most definitely am!

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:45 pm 
Post subject:
My symptoms are up and down, and get most of them in the afternoon!
I haven't even been to my GP yet, (at my surgery you have to let GP know, they test you and then refer you to midwife), so will probably do that next Tuesday depending how scan goes on Monday.

I was having a discussion about whether to find out which colour with the OH last night. When I was pregnant last year, my OH was adamant that we should find out due to practical reason ie, clothes, colour of bits we buy and only having to think of one set of names! Laughing And he has no recollection of this!
So, I don't know if we will or not. Part of me wants too, but the other part wants the element of surprise. Did you find out with your first one? xx

NatterBUMjack
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah I found out with my first- glad I did too although I can see why a surprise would be nice and would consider it in the future- especially if I have a girl this time round. We sort of already have our names too. Was easy picking ds1 name as he was named after my oh! Funny though the name we like now is my ohs middle name so I could call 1 person in the future and 3 come running (The Jack, The Harry, and the Jack Harry) Laughing Sorry Im babbling now. Yeah so we got Harry George for boy and I love Jasmine Rose for girl but oh doesn't like Jasmine. Rose is definitely middle name but first name undecided! I also like Jessica, Amy, Emily and Amber! I know its too early to think of names but when you have been thinking of them since you even conceived number 1 then its natural to as soon as you get the bfp I suppose!

Not many syymptoms here- had a couple of hours mixed with sleeping, light headedness and sickness late this morning but nothing else. We told ohs mum and dad today and will tell my family the weekend- I told everyone when I was 6-7 weeks with ds, so never been one for keeping it a secret. Its only Facebook that has to wait till Im 12 weeks to find out!

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:53 pm 
Post subject:
I really like Amber for a girl, but haven't mentioned it to the OH yet. He won't discuss names until after 12 week scan, I think he's worried things will go wrong again, but fingers crossed they won't! I like Connor for a boy, but OH doesn't like it!

I keep looking on kiddicare Embarassed Very Happy I wish I could start ordering stuff now!!! Laughing

My head has really been banging today, and nausea has gone up a notch (though touch wood not been physically sick yet!) Feeling really tired, I could of gone back to bed as soon as I had got up this morning!

We've told parents, siblings and I've had to tell some people at work as they know my history and I can't do heavy lifting (I'm a healthcare assistant in my local hospital). My boss has actually been encouraging me to get signed off Shocked , but I don't want to unless I have too. But facebook annoucements will take place after 12 week scan, and I'm already counting down the weeks! Laughing

NatterBUMjack
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:00 am 
Post subject:
I lost my baby yesterday morning Sad I never thought it would happen to me... Wishing all you Jan ladies (that are left- its been a horrible month for a lot of us Jan 13 ladies Crying or Very sad )a h&h nine months.

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue May 15, 2012 9:22 am 
Post subject:
OMG!!! Crying or Very sad I'm so sorry hun, and to faye too!! Both take care of yourselves!! xxx

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 19, 2012 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to but in on ur thread i am so sorry for all the losses i can t believe its very sad thoughts are with you. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
OvenReady
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:30 am 
Post subject:
Sorry and hugs to ladies who've lost their teeny beans - my thoughts are with you, sincerely.

I got my BFP a couple of weeks ago, baby due 31st Jan. Will look after myself carefully. I am very aware of how lucky I am and how precious this gift is. Love to all those trying. Every moment counts.
Xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to:  

Community

Popular