January 2013 Birth Club

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya,

I haven't been on here for a while. It's so sad of all the losses Crying or Very sad And it really does make you appreciate what you have.

How are you feeling ovenready? xx

OvenReady
Posted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:25 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

Most of the time? Sick. Yuck. Didn't get sickness with first baby, so I think I've got it all to come this time. Just want to lay in bed!

Re. pink or blue - I will DEF find out, there's no way I can wait. And once I know I can go shopping!
dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:37 am 
Post subject:
I know how you feel, I had my first decent meal in a while last night. Back to work tomorrow, just hope I'll be able to last the day Laughing

My OH has decided he doesn't want to find out pink or blue, which will hopefully stop me from wanting to find out Laughing Being our first, it'll be nice to have a surprise xx

AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:40 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone

Sorry to hear of all the losses people have had, it is very sad and I hope you're all doing ok Sad

I'm being brave and joining in the group now as I'm hoping everything is looking good!! I had a scan last week and baby was measuring fine and had a strong heartbeat. Very Happy

I'm due on 15th Jan and I'm tempted to find out if it's pink or blue this time. I didn't last time and although the surprise was amazing the waiting was a killer!!

Hope you're all feeling ok!
xxx

WeeGem
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:35 am 
Post subject:
Due 28th Jan Smile although that could change when I get my first scan!

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:16 pm 
Post subject:
I had a scan last friday and I should of been 8 weeks but was mesuring 8 weeks and 4 days, so they said it's moved my due date to early January. But got another scan next Friday, so shall see how big the baby has grown then! Laughing xx

NatterBUMjack
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:39 pm 
Post subject:
After losing my jan 13 baby I've just found out I'm expecting a feb 13 baby! It's happened so quickly! Doesn't take the pain away and now I can't enjoy the pregnancy really until 12. Weeks at least!

My Angels grew wings 13/05/12 and 29/07/12
saffy1984
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All,

Currently due 30 Jan, however was induced 3 weeks early with first baby so will prob be earlier than this. Had first scan today and evrything seemed okay - looking forward to leaving this sicky stage now!

x

AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:28 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone

Welcome Saffy - I was induced early with my 1st too! Hope you're feeling well. Smile

Natter - that's great news on your preg! Good luck and hope everything goes well. Cool

Just been for another scan this morning. All ok and baby was wriggling around lots. Placenta is low lying at the moment but plenty of time for it to move!! Very Happy

Hope you're all doing ok. I've lost track how many of us Jan mummies to be there are!!

xxx

saffy1984
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ally,

Thanks for the welcome.

How come you have had a couple of scans already? I ended up paying for a private scan to put my mind at ease.

We could do with a list of the Jan ladies and their due dates.

x

AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:37 am 
Post subject:
Hi Saffy

I conceived through IVF so once you get pregnant they scan you every couple of weeks to check everything is ok and then after the 12 wk scan they sign you off into the care of normal midwives!

I'll try and get a list of people and due dates together. Smile

xx

AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:47 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies - here is a list of Jan mummies to be and due dates (I think!) Let me know if any are wrong or if I've missed anybody off! Smile

dohdoh1984 - 11th Jan (but maybe earlier now!)

AllyG - 15th Jan

WeeGem - 28th Jan

saffy1984 - 30th Jan

OvenReady - 31st Jan

xxx

saffy1984
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ally, That must be quite reassuring for you having those scans.

Good work with the list! x

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya ladies sorry it's been a while!

I had a scan last friday and everything is going really well Very Happy Baby was wriggling around (there is a picture of the scan in general pregnancy). They dated me for 7th January 2013 now! Laughing But I have got my 12 week scan next Monday, so I shall see what date they give me then.

It's all so exciting, I can't believe it's all starting to be a bit more real. I'm getting a bruised belly from the clexane injections, but I know it'll all be worth it in the end Very Happy

How many children does everyone want out of interest? This is our first and we are hoping not to leave a huge age gap inbetween the next one Very Happy , BUT I know that things don't always go to plan so we're just going to see how it goes with the first one Laughing

Congratulations to Natter, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that this one will be a sticky bean for you xxx

AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:55 am 
Post subject:
Hi dohdoh

Ooh 12 wk scan coming up so soon - how exciting! Mine is booked for 5th July so only a couple of weeks away.

I had to take clexane last time I was pregnant too and am waiting for an appointment to see the consultant again at the moment so I can start them again this time. I was told to do the injections in my thigh though instead of my tummy as when you start to get bigger, you don't want to risk stabbing into baby or the sac. Might be something to consider! It also made me feel a lot less queasy doing the jabs when they were in my leg not stomach! Cool

In the meantime I'm still taking various drugs after doing the IVF so once I stop them at 12 weeks I can probably start the clexane then.

This will be my 2nd and last baby (unless some miracle occurs)!! After going through IVF to conceive both times I'm not sure my hormones or sanity could do it again!! Due to the clexane I'll no doubt be induced a bit early again so there'll be just under 21 months between them!! Eeek doesn't sound a lot!!! Very Happy

Hope everyone else is doing well! Smile

xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 4 of 12

Jump to:  

Community

Popular