January 2013 Birth Club

Fluffy2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:28 am 
Post subject:
Yey - 12 week scan all good! I was a nervous wreck as usiual but the midwife found it straight away. Little wriggler wouldn't sit still!! We had lots of waves, thumb sucking and hiccups!! It was amazing. I was supposed to have the nuchal but he/she would lie properly so a blood test in a couple of weeks. I even got put forward 2 days so I was 13 weeks yesterday Smile

Hope everyone else is ok. AllyG - how did your scan go hon? Hope all good.

Nix - good luck or your scan on Wed Smile

Starting to get really excited now. Still very tired though - thought that was supposed to go!
dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
Great news fluffy! Very Happy

Good luck to the other ladies going for scan shortly! Next one isn't until 22nd August (my birthday!), seems like ages away, but I know it'll soon be here!

Has anybody started buying anything? I've bought little bits and pieces, doesn't seem real yet though! Maybe when I start feeling the movements it'll remind me it is real! Laughing xxx

AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hey girls!

Just had my 2nd 12 week scan (haha!) All good and baby was having a wriggle but lying in the right position for the down's measurement. Also started my anti clotting injections finally!! Been given something called Fragmin this time not Clexane but apparently it does the same thing! Smile Going back just to see consultant on 1st Aug and then next scan is on 28th Aug - seems ages away!!

Glad everyone else's scans are going well.

I'm also struggling to find many trousers left that fit me now and have already dug out my old maternity jeans which are soooo comfy!! Very Happy

Not bought anything yet as we have everything from last time round. Only big things we'll need to get are a double buggy and another cot.

Hope everyone is taking it easy!! Cool
xxx

NIx1972
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hey all!
Glad to hear scans are going well Smile had mine on Wednesday and everything is fine - they've given me 25th as my due date but I think that's too late... Anyway all good and squiggle was waving and sucking thumb Smile

I was in tears before we went in remembering last time - and it was exactly the same scan room and sonographer so felt really weird.

Not bought anything specific for squiggle - but done the Chinese gender predictor and it says girl... Next scan is 7th sept as I had to wait to have consultant appt at the same time too - not that I'm going to listen to a word they have to say really - I want a vbac, it's my choice, they can't stop me! Lol

Hope all well - definitely bumping here!

Nix x

OvenReady
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:39 pm 
Post subject: Farewell
Sorry to put a downer on this thread. Had an emergency scan this morning as I have been bleeding all thru the weekend, discovered my baby died 3 weeks ago. Almost made it to 12 weeks - this Thursday.

Have not yet miscarried - they call it a delayed miscarriage - so now I'm waiting for my little one to leave me so I can say goodbye. Convinced it was a boy - may never know.

Good luck ladies.
xx

P.S Now I need to figure out how to remove the lily ticker....sigh Sad
AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
Oh my goodness Oven Ready I am so so sorry to read your sad news Sad

Look after yourself and I hope you can move on once the horrible process of miscarriage is over.

xxx

NIx1972
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:59 pm 
Post subject:
Oh no! Oven ready - I really feel for you as I had the exact same thing happen last time around. Nothing anyone can say will make it better, but give yourself time to grieve and heal. I ended up in hospital to deliver rather than ERPOC so if you want to chat pm me. I felt no one understood at the time. We will always remember our "Gertie" as we called her and we were lucky enough to conceive again so quickly. Big hugs to you xxxx

Fluffy2
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:31 am 
Post subject:
Oh OvenReady I am so very sorry. I have been through the same myself and know exactly what you're going through. Look after yourself and each other and your time will come again soon. Ours did. As did a lot of others on here. Hugs xxx
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:05 pm 
Post subject:
OvenReady I'm so sorry hun Crying or Very sad I know how you feel. Take care of yourself, thinking of you xxx

Fluffy2
Posted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, hope everyone is well?
Anyone felt any flutters yet?
X
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Fluffy!

feeling a bit better now - a lot less nauseous (famous last words...) and deffo have a bump and been feeling flutters!

Strangest thing ever - My sister has been given exactly the same due date as me!!!

Hope all well, think things have been a bit quiet since ovenready's terrible news - not sure anyone knows what to say - hope she's ok?

Anyone else feeling mega hungry all the time?

Nix x

AllyG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone good to hear from you!

All going well here and I'm starting to get a bit of a bump but it's one of those 'is she pregnant or is she getting a bit fat' kind of bump at the moment!! Very Happy Not felt any flutters yet but probably still a bit early but maybe in the next couple of weeks I might feel something.

Went to the hospital today for a check up as consultant wants to see me every 4 weeks. All ok and heard baby's heartbeat. Didn't do much except take my bp, send me for a blood test and gave me prescription for more Fragmin injections. Next appt on 29th Aug for 20 wk scan!!!

Nix - how funny your sister has the same due date as you!! Wonder who will pop first??!! Very Happy

I'm not actually feeling hungry ever which is really weird, however I am grazing throughout the day!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok. xxx

dohdoh1984
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies!

Glad to hear everyone is doing well Very Happy

I'm ok plodding along Laughing got a bump and feeling flutters! It's a weird sensation, but in a good way of course. Been trying to explain to the OH what it feels like, as he wants to feel it kick bless him. Hopefully it won't be long before he can start feeling the proper kicks.

I still feel really tired! Feels like all my energy has been zapped out of me even if I have a good nights sleep, anyone else feel like this?

Nix I know what you mean about the hunger, I'm feeling hungry quite a bit at the mo. I'll have my lunch at work, and when I come home I have to have a 2nd lunch as I'm so hungry!! Trying to eat more healthy stuff, so I don't feel too [*@!#%*] about what I eat.

Bit of an early question, but has anybody thought about pain relief yet? I know some of you are here with your 2nd children, so be interesting to hear your views? xxx

Mummy2Harry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone!
Can i join you?! I'm due my 2nd baby on 17th Jan! very excited!
Hope your all well Very Happy x
Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Mummy2Harry!

Congratulations and welcome to the group Very Happy xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2013 All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 6 of 12

Jump to:  

Community

Popular