Struggling with NHS waiting times, anyone feel the same???

lady24
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:50 pm 
Post subject: Struggling with NHS waiting times, anyone feel the same???
Hey there everyone well i've finally come back to askbaby after a big break ive been ttc for 4yrs now and its been well a journey. I've currently waiting on my appt havn't had one since march 2011 but rang last week and they said it should be in the post any day now, im due to start gonal f to bring on ov as i have pcos no periods no ov.

I just find it so hard waiting its so stressful and no one in my family or even my closet freinds seem to understand. I just really could do with a buddy system so if anyone feels they could use a buddy to chat and share the stress just let me know.

My hubbie is great actually fantastic and sometimes i feel if we talk too much about ttc it'll take the fun out of our marriage so hope u don't mind i may off load at times of stress lol.

I'm here to listen and to share my experiences if this helps anyone.
Lady Smile Smile
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:29 am 
Post subject:
Woww that is a long wait Shocked i think I'd be tearing my hair out, they're supposed to get you an appointment within 11 weeks of a referral now (or so i was told when i had my last referral) and i thought mine was bad waiting from january until tomorrow for my app, but a full year of not getting any further forward must have been awful Sad I can see why you're stressed , there are a few women on here with PCOS at the moment who probably understand what you're going through with that much better than me , but the stress i do get and the way you feel like you can't keep talking about it to your family and OH , I hope you get that app through very soon so you can start some treatment and FX it gets you oving Smile xx
lady24
Posted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Nat

Thanks for replying, well i was at work today and when i got home there was a msg on my phone asking me to ring the hospital so im hoping its about my apppt. I just want to start my own little family, I love my life I have three dogs who practically think they are children lol!!! But I really want to be a mum.

This summer hubby is taking me to NewYork and I can't wait we've been together 12 years and he never ever lets me down he's quite happy if we never have a child he just loves me, so I'm really lucky i just have good days and bad days but we'll get through it. Would love to hear ur story!!!

Chat soon!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular